It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bknapple32's trip to Area 51. Ufo's, Cammo Dudes, and about 8 A Le' Inn Alien burgers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Brilliant story mate, i thoroughly enjoyed it. If i ever manage to vacation in the US i would love to visit Area 51s borders and try one of those Alien burgers. Merry Xmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Brilliant story mate, i thoroughly enjoyed it. If i ever manage to vacation in the US i would love to visit Area 51s borders and try one of those Alien burgers. Merry Xmas!

You will never regret the alien burger. I hear they have other good food. But Ive never tried anything else. Even when we go there for breakfast. I still order the alien burger.

most I ever had, was 4 double alien cheeseburgers in one sitting. I cant explain why its so good, and probably don't want to!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by missterror
reply to post by bknapple32

I enjoyed your story. I'm guessing the camo guys enjoy freaking people out, especially if the orange light was an experiment they had. I'm always down for an area-51 story, but now I'm really hungry for a burger. If I ever go there I'll be sure to get an Alien Burger.

Yea I have some fun stories about how they have messed around with us. But Im tired and going to bed. Ill type one of em out when I come back tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Couldn't get to typing it out today. Suffice to say ita about them completely ransacking our camp site while at the inn! :-)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

i love your response. as i would do the same.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It takes guts to post photos up so kudos to you for sharing your story. Your wife is beautiful! I look forward to hearing more from your adventures. Now I seriously want a burger.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Thanks man. I won't be able to post any pictures from my scientology tale, but suffice to say its as honest, or even moreso then this one.

And please treat yourself to an alien burger if you ever get the chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join