It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bknapple32's trip to Area 51. Ufo's, Cammo Dudes, and about 8 A Le' Inn Alien burgers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So talking in Nef's If you are alone this Christmas.... It was brought up that I should share my story of what happened to me at Area 51 during one of my 60 or so camping trips... The following ( a little long sorry) story is what happened.

This story comes from literally one of the first times I camped there. When I first joined ATS, my first topic I would only posti nwas the Area 51 thread. I was obsessed with it. Being so close to it, I had to camp there. So I got my girlfirend (ex now, Im long since married) and we drove out there. It's about 1 1/2 hours from Vegas driving about 80 the whole way. We camp at what is known as campfire hill which is pretty much the closest spot you can camp next to the back gate border.

We were doing our usual drive on Groom Lake Road (GLR) . The Cammo Dudes must have been bored or curious due to us coming in at 3 in the morning because they really began to mess with us. As we were driving up GLR, we could see them turning their headlights on and off.

After another 15 minutes, we were about 1/2 the way to the border. And the closer we got, the kookier these cammo dudes got. They would drive from up on a hill and flash their lights, to actually drive up to GLR and stop and put on their brights, letting us know they were just yards ahead. Every time they stopped I just kept going, and they would turn around back off go to another perch and flash us. This all came to a head at the border. We finally arrived. They were perched up on the hill to the right of the road. I'm sure you all know where I mean. This time with no lights on. But because of the full moon, I could see their car. So like an idiot, I pointed my explorer directly at them and flashed my brights. They didn't like that. They vroomed the engine and flashed their lights (which were considerably brighter than ours) at us. Tabatha was like ''ok ben, enough, we'll come back for pics during the day''. I gave in.

We drove back one mile down the road to our campsite. We decided not to set up camp that night, being very cold outside at 4am. So we nestled in our car and saw the cammo dudes drive by us 4 times!!!!! That was night 1.

We awoke the next day and laughed expecting to wake up in a flying saucer or with cammo dudes pointing guns at us. We were a little disappointed to just see cows.lol. We decided, since it was 1130 am, we should drive up to the Inn, have lunch, buy some tourist supplies, and check out the mailbox. This is were things got a little creepy.

We have a great lunch, talk to the gang from the Inn. They really liked us I guess since we were from Vegas and didn't have such the touristy look. I don't know if any of you have been to the Inn, but if you are planning on it, have an alien burger, you WILL NOT REGRET IT. The best burger I've ever had. I literally had 5 of them. And I'm a relatively skinny guy... whew... At the end of lunch, a guy wearing cammo came in and was talking on his cell saying he was leaving the base and checking some things out. We could hear him through the wall as he walked in. No one in the Inn seemed to recognize him, which was weird because they tend to know a lot of the guys from the base. The waitress asked his name just as she did us. He kept staring at us as we finished up. We bought some stuff, and got out of there a little quicker than we had normally do. We headed back to set up camp. As we set up camp, we saw a cammo dude coming from the base in his tan Silverado. He drove all the way up to the top of GLR, which we thought was odd. We went back to setting camp up and saw the silverado drive back towards us and on to camp. IN THE DRIVERS SEAT DOOR WAS THE SAME GUY AT LUNCH WHO WAS STARING AT US. We were like, wow, what in the world did we do to deserve to be followed.

The rest of the day and night was calm and relaxing. The moon was still about full which made it tough to see all the stars, but compared to the Vegas skyline, it was a delight!!! The cammo dudes watched us till about 9pm when they were occupied with some guys in a jeep wrangler driving all over the place. These guys were definitely trying to F around with the cammo dudes. They were at the border for at least an hour at around 10pm. After driving back from the border, they went on one of the roads that veered off and began to drive around at a fast pace. The cammo dudes were watching them pretty closely, even going so close as to one point driving to the exit where the jeep veered off and blocked a way back on to GLR. The jeep came at them, flashed there lights and waited for the Cammo Dudes to back off. They did and sped back to a safe lookout and the jeep tried to follow and keep up. This went on for about 2 or 3 hours. Until finally the Jeep drove past the border.. then about 1 minute later, we heard 2 gunshots... We looked at each other freaked, yet very entertained and intrigued.. Wondering what happened for about 45 minutes, we finally saw a Lincoln County sheriffs police car come with a tow truck. Turns out they blew out two of the tires of this jeep.

WE thought that was fun. Until it happened..

We saw a bright orange light burst out from where the base was over the mountain.... It went above us... then shot to the eastern side of the mountain ridges ( this site is literally in a valley). The orange light then stopped. Sat at what looked like a hands length from the top of the mountains ( imagine looking at a mountain ridge 30 miles away., put your hand right about the tip of the mountain, and at the top of your middle finger, that's where the light was).

Suddenly this orange light turned into 8 lights. And all 8 lights started to disappear randomly from one another. And then reappear in different spots in the night sky. We rechecked out alcohol to make sure we weren't just hammered. We weren't. We were seeing everything. The orange lights then morphed back into one light. It would sit there... Then back into 8 again and do something similar.. This lasted for about 2 hours.. Then back into one light, and shot back to the west to where it came from towards the base...

So thats my story.. a bit long, but hope it was worth it. If you ever eat the burger cause of this, believe me it was!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That's quite a story I wonder why the cammo guys took such an interest in you. they must be used to people driving out there just to have a look.
I would have been shaking in my shoes if I had heard what sounded like gunshots, did you think they might have shot the other guys at the time?
I'm a little confused about the orange light, did it come from inside the base or from the sky above the base? I hope it was ET messing with them, they won't be able to stop them so easily.
Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed reading it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

That's quite a story I wonder why the cammo guys took such an interest in you. they must be used to people driving out there just to have a look.
I would have been shaking in my shoes if I had heard what sounded like gunshots, did you think they might have shot the other guys at the time?
I'm a little confused about the orange light, did it come from inside the base or from the sky above the base? I hope it was ET messing with them, they won't be able to stop them so easily.
Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed reading it.

Well we were interested as well. We had been there a couple times before, and no interest. Maybe it was because they noticed us going there a few times more than the normal person. Weve been there a bunch times more and never had so much attention. although about 10 times into it they actually started to wave back at us..

We had no idea what to think when we heard gunshots. I assumed they were shooting at tires due to stories I had heard before.

The orange light came from the horizon over the base. So it either came from the base itself or from beyond it. My guess is it came form the base itself.

Glad you enjoyed it. Words cant put into context the confusion, nervousness, excitement, and fun it all was.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
why bother going there and wasting time doing this and telling a pretty story but no pics or video.. waste of time

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here are some pics... Not from that trip... But from one with my actual wife.. Who is not as found of camping....

These were taken days after we got married actually!! lol

This is an air rifle! lol

This one was at The A Le Inn

edit on 25-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It sounds like you happened to be there when they were scheduled to test something. This may be why they followed you wondering if you came to observe it knowingly or just happen to be there at that time.
Looking at it from there point of view there is no telling what those guards have to deal with daily. So they are probably suspicious of everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why bother going there and wasting time doing this and telling a pretty story but no pics or video.. waste of time

Not that I posted pics for you... I did this because.. Well you obviously didn't read the first sentence in the OP. Reread it, click the link and then you'll know.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
It sounds like you happened to be there when they were scheduled to test something. This may be why they followed you wondering if you came to observe it knowingly or just happen to be there at that time.
Looking at it from there point of view there is no telling what those guards have to deal with daily. So they are probably suspicious of everyone.

Completely agree.

Although I always check to see if it is at least a Red flag event. i always try to camp when it is Red Flag, this specific trip with the story, was not a red flag. but doesn't mean it wasn't some kind of test for sure.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

And why not go there? have you been?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Great story bknapple! s&f from me.
I was looking for something a little less christmassy and this hit the spot.

I wonder whether those alien burgers came with a helping of acid....
Might explain what you were seeing!

ETA: You look like my old boss! I had to have a double take at your snaps.
Props to the missus too man.

edit on 25/12/2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Miller Lite..?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Double Trouble..!
edit on 25-12-2012 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
14 pages to much reading and I assume no pics there either
although I will let it go because your wife is hott so good job..

in that first pic what is the black thing in the top right? Vortex? Black hole?

also I live to far away to go there, and i already know what takes place there no point to go look at what I already know is happening.. Seeing strange crafts over a strange craft testing facility is nothing mind blowing to me.
edit on 25-12-2012 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have my own UFO story and I don't have pictures, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I would love to have gone there when I was younger and healthier, it won't happen now so I'm happy to hear your stories. I'm not into camping either.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

14 pages to much reading and I assume no pics there either
although I will let it go because your wife is hott so good job..

in that first pic what is the black thing in the top right? Vortex? Black hole?

also I live to far away to go there, and i already know what takes place there no point to go look at what I already know is happening.. Seeing strange crafts over a strange craft testing facility is nothing mind blowing to me.
edit on 25-12-2012 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

That would be why I posted it in the gray area. I dont care if people believe me or not. If I was out to prove something I would have posted it in the aliens board with pics. I dont have pics from 2006, which is regrettable. Hence why its here.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Not that I posted pics for you... I did this because.. Well you obviously didn't read the first sentence in the OP. Reread it, click the link and then you'll know.

Cheers!

Dude, I don't think the camo dudes were interested in YOU

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Fantastic story. I'd concur that you happened to be there on a weekend when something was being tested. Very, very cool.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Taking the account at face value. That sounds like some very snazzy tech. Neat story! Although I got a little confused about when you were leaving the restaurant. I read it as if you had left the cammo guy at the restaurant and when you got back to camp you met him coming the opposite direction. Haha!

I'd love to camp put there sometime!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I enjoyed your story. I'm guessing the camo guys enjoy freaking people out, especially if the orange light was an experiment they had. I'm always down for an area-51 story, but now I'm really hungry for a burger. If I ever go there I'll be sure to get an Alien Burger.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by missterror

Oh, you just KNOW they get a kick out of messing with people. It must serve to enhance the whole enigma that is "Area 51"... I'm sure they get a great laugh out of it as well.

I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if they won't read this very story.

edit on 26-12-2012 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join