page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
#Acts26

#26Acts: Ann Curry's Inspiring Challenge After the Sandy Hook Shooting

www.ivillage.com...

Has anyone seen the commercial?

What I found interesting is that while watching TV last night my son noticed the subliminal, during a break in the show on BRAVO, just this, #Acts26", popped up on the screen for a split second,

"#Acts26"

We even rewound it to make sure of what we saw and then paused it, yup, I didn't notice it at all but he caught it.

I wonder how many times a day our minds are being manipulated, not that acts of kindness is a bad thing, just that it happened makes me wonder

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
edit on 25-12-2012 by Sinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I saw this too a couple days ago! At first I thought I had seen "1Acts26" flash onscreen, and immediatly thought of the bible for some reason (I am FAR from a religious person, so this was strange to me). I jumped online and found the passage for 1 Acts 26, which is "Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles." That didn't seem to really make sense as a subliminal message, so I assumed I was reading too much ATS and forgot all about it until I saw this thread. Now I'm thinking its supposed to be 3 Acts 26, since the # sign on a keyboard is on the number 3.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.

Any ideas on what, if anything this means?

Just read the New Living Translation of Acts 3:26, which says "When God raised up his servant, Jesus, he sent him first to you people of Israel, to bless you by turning each of you back from your sinful ways."

Foreshadowing of a future war with Israel? Who knows
edit on 25-12-2012 by dillinger1983 because: added another version of Acts 3 26

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's referring to acts of kindness

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So why is it written that way? Why "#Acts26" ? I could see the 26, for the victims. Not sure about the # sign, though. In any case, not a bad way to remember people.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
So why is it written that way? Why "#Acts26" ? I could see the 26, for the victims. Not sure about the # sign, though. In any case, not a bad way to remember people.

Probably a twitter hash tag.

Just my guess.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

I suppose so. Not a site I ever cared to join. At least, with something like that, it's being used in a good way!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am currently working on a research project involving subliminal messages. Would you mind discussing this with me over u2u messages?

After checking out the link, I am really interested! Going to see if I can dig anything up on Google.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hmmmmmmm...so a subliminal message was actualy seen/caught on the tv....and i know there have only been a few post about it so far but, so far the concensus seem to be...'it ok'?!?

to me this is very troubling..how many times does this actually happen? and what else is/could be subliminaly flashed on tv? or moives?

good catch

new topics
top topics

join