It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How close are YOUR beliefs to God/Source? (A scale to measure - if you don't believe just do it for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Here is a website that has a few things measured - cool to check out

[520] - This level interestingly sees much country music, which may be due to the lyrics often speaking about the problems of the heart, emotionally speaking.

[535] - The energy level of Christmas, which is probably due to the common practice of giving gifts to others and having festive celebrations with good tidings.

540 - Joy - At this level, love truly becomes unconditional. It becomes experienced as inner joy. This is not the sudden feeling of joy because of a turn of events. Rather, it is a constant accompaniment in everything the individual does in every moment of his or her life. Joy comes from each moment of existence. This is also the level of healing and spiritually-based self-help groups. What has been known as ‘miracles’ occurs when someone is at this level of consciousness. Only 0.4% of the global population is at this level. This is also the level of truth of Christian practice in the 6th century AD. This is the level at which the third eye opens, physically known as the Pineal Gland. Devotional acts calibrate at 540, because of the power of their intention. Includes folding hands in prayer, kneeling to pray, genuflection, praying at the Wailing Wall, turning a prayer wheel, etc.

[540+] - From this level upward, it is the domain of saints, advanced spiritual students, and healers. A capacity for enormous patience and the persistence of a positive attitude in the face of prolonged adversity is characteristic of this level. The hallmark of this state is Compassion.

[540] - The calibration of the music of George Harrison, on an overall basis. Also the level of Socrates.

Here is the scale:

I would say I am here:

[660] - The perception of the Self as simply Existence.

I still have my likes and dislikes but I am aware that these things are just a part of existence. This personality of this body is just existing, I don't put it on some grand scale of being better than anyone else's personality .

As for my beliefs, I will make a new thread about that, my beliefs thought always take into account "ALL". It is universal, and not saying that "Earth" is special, or "Humans" are special, or that anything or anyone is special or less special, but just a universal way of seeing all things, so I would say my belief match with just seeing all things (even myself) as just a part of this one Existence (Reality - collection of all things).

Look at the scale or have a look at the sight, it also rates the bible - different books of it and other holy books, tell me where you stand (just for fun if you don't believe).

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is definitely interesting.

I would probably have to score myself at around 250.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sorry but this seems like complete hokum. The music of George Harrison is at a higher level of consciousness than the Bible? Also the reasoning behind the ranking of the Quran is flawed, as it was dictated by Mohammed throughout his entire life and compiled after his death. The Catholic church is listed at two separate levels. Country music higher than the concept of Love, really? And you think that you are in, at 660, about the 98th percentile of everyone on Earth . Sounds legit.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

I already admitted that this may be no where near legit. This is just for fun.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
[985] - This is the level of an Avatar.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Since we're picking arbitrary numbers, I will pick 1000. Definitely beyond Avatar level.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'd put myself at about 780. Maybe if I believed in religion I would consider myself higher. I just believe in god.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
D'oh!

OK is it too late to pick another number? I pick 1001!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't believe this could be fun ? But a thousand points of light for me.

Blue mule

OK is it too late to pick another number? I pick 1001!

I think you might be playing the price is right Blue !

edit on 25-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I liked this!

So, before 12/12/12 I was resonating right about 350 on the daily basis.

One 12/12/12 and for three days after, I was at a 600. It was profound, amazing, and unfortunately short-lived. But I am now striving every day to re-achieve this point in consciousness or better.

Right now I'm sitting at 500. Feeling the love but I know I can go further.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Somewhere between 250 and 400.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

[color=gold]

Amazing data exposure arpgme
As for how an accurate number can be obtained. 1 feels it must be based off of Etic input, perhaps from those who encountered the being through the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE... within in various dimensional planes where CREATOR Creation to CREATOR Creation interactions are permitted to occur, for there may be zones where some energies rule all alone and there is no permission to interact with any like Abyss chambers of suspended what would be perceived as darkness or unknown sleep w/ dream ware... So as these interactions occur the energy is observed and sent as those who interact share/emit positive frequency energy or negative. And as those high up closer to the MOST HIGHEST or SOURCE CREATOR of us ALL observe, they may have responsibilities to sort of assist in what can be called ASCENSION processes with the Creations observed. Then guiding those Creations in the directions where their energies seem to vibrate most related to. In gather quarters/zones/realms--homes of energies alike. Like Angels or Demons guiding... CREATOR Creations HOME??? ALL CREATOR Creations?
Again arpgme the etic information would be most accurate.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

top topics

join