It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senator Chuck Hagel: "I'm a U.S. Senator not an Israeli Senator".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

"My first interest, is I take an oath of office to the Constitution of the United States. Not to a President, not to a Party, not to Israel".

These are words never heard in D.C. Imagine that, a US Representative who actually puts the United States first.

Everything he said was 100% fact.

As a Republican, he suggested that Bush should be impeached over the war in Iraq.

And now it looks like he may be nominated for Secretary of Defense. Seems like the perfect choice. Not sure how anyone reasonable could object.

Senate Aide: 'Send Us Hagel and We Will Make Sure Every American Knows He Is an Anti-Semite'.

Wait, he hates Jews because, why exactly???

edit on 25-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
WOW - how did you make the leap from the reported email from a senate aide to Hagel hating Jews?
The only thing reported in your link was that the aide alleges that Hagel believes there's an Israel lobby influencing policy - which is absolutely and completely true (AIPAC). BTW let's not forget Netanyahu's comments about Americans....

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I think this is starting of a massive new wave in American policies....Nobody in their right minds like to put someone else's interests before their own people's....It is about time more brave people like him stood up against the greedy Zionism.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ANY person in ANY office that represents city, county, state, federal, should have only one allegiance.
No dual citizenship garbage either, you cannot play ball for one team while wearing the jersey of another team.
Anyone collecting benefits of ANY kind pension, healthcare, schooling, loans, Etc. should also have only one allegiance.
You are either with us or you are against us, remember that?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Not just you ganjoa, but people on ATS need to start grasping the concept of sarcasm.

I'm not saying hes hates Jews, they, the Israeli firsters are saying it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I was hoping you'd reply as I initially missed the sarcasm and my edit time had expired on the post. Sorry.
Anyway, great thread

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Boy what a day that would be if a western leader did stand up and say they will no longer support the position of Israel. This isn't the day unfortunately.

Israel seems to be of the thinking that because they have gotten away with so much that they are running the show.

I guess they are not so smart if they didn't figure out that supporting Israel is nothing more than a political sound bite like "fight for freedom" or "democracy" politicians only say these things because its a blanketed statement that all westerners can agree with regardless of context.

Supporting those that suffered the holocaust is nothing more than a political sound bite. And Israeli leadership has grown up listening to this stuff and its gotten to their heads. They think they can make a move, but those moves are going to cost them their reputation and global support.

The youth today do not relate to WW2 propaganda, they see what is reported on the news and internet. And what they are seeing today is a rogue nation in the middle east that cannot get along with their neighbors so they steal their land and stick their tongue out at the rest of the world believing there is no will to do anything about it.

Israel could have done things many ways to secure a safe place for the Jewish people. If they are not the stupidest nation on earth then they must have something up their sleeve cause the way they act and how they see the rest of us "gentiles" is rather insulting.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Very important stuff going on here, I think.

This article is describing both chuck hagel and john brennen as Anti-Israel which should NEVER be confused with being a Jew hater seeing as how some in Israel's leadership are the most dangerous people to safety and security for Jewish people.

www.wnd.com...

One thing I want to point out in that article is the line that talks about 12 senators writing to make Hezbollah a terror organization... the writer got that wrong and made it kind of confusing. The following article explains it better. 88 senators signed it, 12 did not. Hagel was one. Surprisingly, they were all republican.

www.pjvoice.com...

Did you expect this out of republicans? Remember also that around that same period of time, in the roadmap to peace called for the IDF to pull back off the west bank, which I always thought was a positive step despite all the other things about that administration and time frame. Meanwhile, we were all up in Iraq... who was not a friend of Iran or Syria.

What a twist!

It's crap like this that makes politics so confusing, but you have to remember that many politicians do not express their policies openly... but rather in the long term through their actions. This helps keep the other politicians guessing but we still need to move toward greater understanding.

Even Hilary Clinton got into some kind of heated debate with Lieberman, who has been indicted and has now resigned (which is thought to help save Netanyahus upcoming election)... Supposedly Lieberman was saying that Bush gave the go ahead for expansion of the west bank, which even I remember is not true.

I actually agreed with Hilary Clinton on something. Yet another strange twist.

It just goes to push the idea to always expect the unexpected... and like Kevin Costner said in that JFK flick of how to think about these confusing conspiracies... Black is white and white is black. Actions always speak louder than words.

It's almost like many politicians are either just dumb or are in Israels pocket... and that few might actually be paying attention to the Zionist plot. This is not an anti-semitic sentiment, because they have been used for this plot by a greater power of old world Europe.

Now if the Jews will just get Netanyahu and some others out of their leadership, maybe some progress could be seen.

None of this is to say that I agree with all of the decisions being made. I am still against this widespread drone war and us sticking our nose into everything, because like others have said... It's always the money that gets us involved, it's never the humanitarian efforts.
edit on 10-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join