It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Helllobruce,

Let's retrace our steps.

1. I comment on the term "free energy."
  2. You ask for proof.
  3. I clarify that tapping it is in dispute.
  4. I ask you do you disagree that the vacuum is full of energy.
  5. You don't answer my question but repeat your demand for proof.
  6. I provide a link regarding the energy in the vacuum.
  7. You comment on what I already pointed out.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Let's retrace our steps.

How about you show "aether" even exists first....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Before you recognize your mistake?

No. I'm not interested in running around in circles and going on wild goose chases on a forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

No. I'm not interested in running around in circles and going on wild goose chases on a forum.

Yet that is exactly what you are doing, going all over the internet getting crap and posting posting stuff on "free energy" devices here that do not and cannot work, just a wild goose chase!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You should listen to the Steven Greer interview. And you should do research on the history of the suppression of the technology associated with converting the energy that is in the vacuum. Read alternative history and science. Question the "authority" of the mainstream. Learn what the "Noble Lie" is all about. Learn what a "front group" is. Learn what the "New World Order" agenda is. Read up on the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. Etc., etc. etc.

One has to understand everything in the context of the big picture.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You should listen to the Steven Greer interview.

The one where he claims a moth is really a ET? The cactus is really a alien? he calls down invisible UFO's that you can enter? Or the one where he claimed to have held a working free energy device in his hand? Which interview exactly?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Click Here

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Unless someone finally comes up with a unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics it's not going to get much better.

I propose that what we need instead of unification of GR and QM is a fresh start.

One possibility is to consider Paul LaViolette’s Subquantum Kinetics.

Here is his biography: Link

Here is a link to three pages of information about Subquantum Kinetics: Link

Here is a link to a page about overunity energy production: Link

Spontaneous energy generation and over-unity energy production is permissible in subquantum kinetics because in this novel paradigm the physical universe is viewed as an open system, one capable of evolving to a state of greater energy content and increased order. Conventional physics, by comparison, views the physical universe as a closed-system, one that was created 13.8 billion years ago through some inexplicable anomaly and which has existed ever since cooling off toward a heat death. More can be learned about the open system conceptualization offered by subquantum kinetics by clicking Portal Alpha below, or by reading about subquantum kinetics (see available physics paper downloads).

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

One possibility is to consider Paul LaViolette’s Subquantum Kinetics.

A person who works with Paul LaViolette is Matt Pulver.

Here is a link to an abstract of a paper authored by Matt Pulver and Paul LaViolette: Link

Note the definition of "soliton" from The Free Dictionary :

A pulselike wave that can exist in nonlinear systems, does not obey the superposition principle, and does not disperse.

Here is a fantastic 1 hour 21 minute interview of Matt Pulver:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thank you, God, for the movers and shakers of this world.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes, they are the ones actually working on real science, not the free energy nonsense con men, (who have only managed to make people's pockets lighter) by sucking in the gullible or claiming the non existent "aether" exists.

William Lyne a mover and shaker? He is a liar...
williamrlyneliar.blogspot.com.au...

Not once in his whole tale does he address the fact that the U.T. School of Law HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RECORDS OF HIM EVER ATTENDING! Instead, consistant with the symptoms of a pathological liar, he talks about how so many famous people knew him and liked him, and goes on constantly bragging about his "intelligence." Similar to all his other fantasies, he claims that there was an entire event where prestigious teachers tried to convince him to "come back" to law school - as if he were that important. He even claims the Governor of Texas got involved! LOL!!!!

How dumb does Lyne think his victims are? Well, unfortunately for him, there is no getting out of it this time; he has shown his true colors. Why does he lie like this? I think he wants people to think he is the greatest thing happening, and so he acts as if he knows every famous person and has been involved in every major recent historical event. Definitely a lying disorder...

edit on 8-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Reading a .pdf today, "Dirac's Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy" by D.L. Hotson, I am reminded of that statement I made.

In the "About the Author" blurb in the .pdf, an anecdote is given that sums up perfectly the complaints I repeatedly make about the problems in mainstream science:

. . . Mr. Hotson, however, always intended a career in physics. Unfortunately, he could not resist asking awkward questions. His professors taught that conservation of mass-energy is the never-violated, rock-solid foundation of all physics. In “pair production” a photon of at least 1.022 MeV “creates” an electron-positron pair, each with 0.511 MeV of rest energy, with any excess being the momentum of the “created” pair. So supposedly the conservation books balance.

But the “created” electron and positron both have spin (angular momentum) energy of h/4p. By any assumption as to the size of electron or positron, this is far more energy than that supplied by the photon at “creation.”

“Isn’t angular momentum energy?” he asked a professor.

“Of course it is. This half-integer spin angular momentum is the energy needed by the electron to set up a stable standing wave around the proton. Thus it is responsible for the Pauli exclusion principle, hence for the extension and stability of all matter. You could say it is the sole cause of the periodic table of elements.”

“Then where does all this energy come from? How can the ‘created’ electron have something like sixteen times more energy than the photon that supposedly ‘created’ it? Isn’t this a huge violation of your never-violated rock-solid foundation of all physics?”

“We regard spin angular momentum as an ‘inherent property’ of electron and positron, not as a violation of conservation.”

“But if it’s real energy, where does it come from? Does the Energy Fairy step in and proclaim a miracle every time ‘creation’ is invoked, billions of times a second? How does this fit your never-violated conservation?”

“‘Inherent property’ means we don’t talk about it, and you won’t either if you want to pass this course.” . . .

Source

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Free Energy Nonsens...Hmmm

Once apon a time the world we live on was flat...
Everyone knew that, cause the leaders and
"scientists" told us so...
Then came a "crakpot scientist" and said...
No no no...The world is round...

and now we have been to the moon, we have rovers on
mars, a vehicle has "left" our solarsystem....

What IS "Real Scientists"...Who are they....REALLY

The world is round by the way...The "Crackpot scientist" was right....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join