It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

PROVE IT!

You stance reminds me of the learned who hugged the belief that the Earth was flat and if you went to far you would fall off the edge. ahhhhhhhhh! Thunk!

P

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
PROVE IT!

you "forget" that it is up to those making a claim to back up that claim - not me to disprove it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You're wrong about that.

You probably haven't done any research. That's correct, isn't it?

Yes, the mainstream denies it. But there's lots wrong about mainsteam science.

Do I need to give you a reading list?

Don't think I'm interested in doing that.

Guess this thread is dead.

But, I've sent an email trying to get more info about the German magazine I posted about earlier. If I get a response, I'll post it. Otherwise, I'm out of here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

PROVE IT!

you "forget" that it is up to those making a claim to back up that claim - not me to disprove it.

That is not how true science works. Science is based on the concept of Theory.

You are very prone to disbelief without any backup.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

You started a thread asking why "free energy devices" are not available. Several people have pointed out that they are not available because they violate the laws of physics, but if they were possible corporations would find ways to use them to make money. You refused to listen to this, and eventually found a cult that claims they have such a device. They refuse to allow anyone to examine this device on the grounds that "the world is not ready yet." What are they afraid of? Who are they to determine whether humanity is ready or not? Now you are abandoning your own thread.

The æther does not exist. You can prove this for yourself by contacting the nearest university, college or even well equipped high school and asking to attend the next demonstration of the Michelson-Morley experiment. They usually do this using lasers these days. You will be able to see with your own eyes that the æther does not exist. It's pretty cool, actually.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You're wrong, too.

I purposely worded the OP the way I did hoping to have a conversation with members who already understand the aether does exist. I did not get moderator backing on that. So be it.

Maybe other members are interested in debating the aether. I'm not. I'm interested in inspiration for getting devices into the hands of the world - to make this a better world.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Maybe other members are interested in debating the aether. I'm not. I'm interested in inspiration for getting devices into the hands of the world - to make this a better world.

If the æther is necessary to make this a better world, you are wasting your efforts. As I have said, if you exert a very little effort, you can see for yourself that the æther does not exist. Your desire to create a better world is laudable, however. Might I suggest that you find a more practical way to improve it? Perhaps you can put your energy into sustainable agricultural practices, more efficient water management, lobbying for better public transportation...?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If you can't build one, you can buy one. There are thousands of these free energy devices schematics available if you know where to look.

www.ebay.com...

sourceforge.net...

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

That is not how true science works.

Just what has "true science" got to do with mythical things like free energy devices, or the aether?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by necromanser
If you can't build one, you can buy one. There are thousands of these free energy devices schematics available if you know where to look.

You're saying you can buy one but schematics is not the device.

We know there are lots of scams.

This is not to say one should do nothing. But how does one know where to start?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I see there is a thread in OFFTOPIC: INTERESTING WEBSITES "Free Energy Devices - This is a 'MUST'." Maybe that website is a good resource.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Maybe that website is a good resource.

Sigh.
Checking out the home page, right away I see this notice that shows an example of the frustrations involved with innovation which threatens some people:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You use the schematics. USE the schematic to validate the claims. If you like it then (and the brains to understand) go ahead and buy the product and validate it based on the principles outlined in the schematic.

The greatest scam is the textbooks telling you lies based on a outdated ideas and selling you OIL to burn as fuel.

Here's one instance of lies in the textbook.

Stefan MARINOV - 1931 - 15.07.1997

Bulgarian genius, physicist professor Stefan Marinov worked during his last years in Graz, Austria. He has discovered the phenomenon of two-componentness of magnetic field, that is the presence scalar component except of known vector magnetic field. On the basis of his theory he has constructed a series of the observational devices, among which the "Marinov's motor".

He has created a method of measuring of a absolute Earth's motion within aether. He has measured a velocity of this motion - 360 +-30 km/s. Professor Marinov has finally and completely denied Einstein's SRT by this experiment, having shown, that velocity of light summarized according to Galilean Law.

Having measured velocity of light in one direction professor Marinov has shown all falsity of SRT postulates.

For a long time, in 1970-1980-х years, Stefan Marinov carried out great series of various experiments on measuring the unidirectional velocity of light on the procedures essentially differing from idea of Michelson - Morley experiment. Results of experiments of St. Marinov with rotating disks testify in favour of the fact of a motion of the Earth in absolute Space (i.e. concerning the immobile aether) with velocity of the order of 360 km/s. The fundamental experiment of Prof. Marinov has carried out in 1979 in Bruxelles [1, 2].

The author's name of experiment - "coupled mirrors" experiment (experiment with the bound mirrors). It is necessary to recognize, that technically experiment is very difficult and demands of careful adjustment both mechanical, and optical systems of the equipment. The basic idea consists in recording change of velocity of passage of a ray of light on given distance between two synchronously rotating mirrors. During this experiment St. Marinov has discovered that the velocity of light measured along the chosen direction on a ground surface is various at various day time (so, - at different orientation concerning absolute Space).

By St. Marinov's opinion, "recently, more exactly, during last decades Einstein's postulate on a constancy of velocity of light along all directions in any inertial systems has got so inconvertible popularity, that for a greater part of physicists this problem has appeared closed, as, say, a problem of a perpetuum mobile. Nevertheless, till now the observational proof of this Einstein's postulate within the limits of the first order of precision concerning v/c is not present. Historical Michelson - Morley's experiment, providing inviolability of dogma about a constancy of velocity of light, gives, as is known, precision of the second order in v/c, but effects of the first order cannot be found out actually. Thus, the subzero effects of Michelson - Morley's experiment - cannot be treated as solving proof in favour of the concept of a constancy of velocity of light".

The found out anisotropy allows to define a direction conterminous with a direction of a motion of solar system concerning a Space microwave background radiation. Practically, each year physicists find more and more new acknowledgements to Marinov's discovery, for instance, in 2007 the anisotropy of velocity of light to background cosmic radiation (CMB) through Compton-effect was found out [10]

Stefan Marinov was the founder and director of Institute of Fundamental Physics in Graz (Austria).

St. Marinov leaved us prematurely. On July, 15th 1997 Professor Stefan Marinov was lost, being by one of version, thrown out by unknown persons from a window of Graz University library at centre of Graz [3, 4, 5], on another version, coordinated with local authorities - has committed suicide. The strange behaviour of police who has not informed Marinov's relatives on his death though all their coordinates were available for police [4]. His son, the deputy minister of the industry of Bulgaria M. Marinov was informed about death of his father from his friend only 2 weeks later when medical investigation of this accident became problematic already. The criminal have not found, and investigation have closed, as there was more than once in cases of attempts to life of inventors denied doctrines of the Einstein's theory.

References:
St. Marinov, Measurement of the Laboratory’s Absolute Velocity, General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 12, No 1, 57-65, (1980)

International Journal "Deutsche Physik", N21, 1997, edited by St. Marinov

bourabai.kz...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You use the schematics. USE the schematic to validate the claims. If you like it then (and the brains to understand) go ahead and buy the product and validate it based on the principles outlined in the schematic.

I admire anyone who can do that. I assume that's what people in the open-source community are doing. I welcome posts from the open-source community about either the successes or the frustrations. It may be that the open-source, organized community is not the answer, either. Rather, just individuals working on their own and networking informally.

The greatest scam is the textbooks telling you lies based on a outdated ideas and selling you OIL to burn as fuel.

People who have researched thoroughly the New World Order agenda and how the powers that be operate understand this. But it takes a lot of time and effort, I think, to do that research. Not everyone wants to do that work.

edit on 01/04/13 by Mary Rose because: Format

edit on 01/04/13 by Mary Rose because: Explain reason

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

sourceforge.net/projects/freebatterychar/

The Free Battery Charger is a modified inverter circuit. You can get the component values from Ton van Roon's site

www.sentex.ca...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by necromanser

Have you done this yourself?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Do you wish to buy it ? I'm not sure what it is you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Do you wish to buy it ? I'm not sure what it is you are looking for.

How much does a free battery charger cost?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by necromanser

I'm looking for an answer to the question that I asked you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Sure. If you look around, there are plenty in the market.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join