It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
. . . www.rexresearch.com...

Under "Unidentified European Report" it states that more information about the Testatika generator can be found in the German magazine RAUM & ZEIT, issue Nr.40 (8). I don't know whether the title of the magazine is supposed to be in all caps, or not. I don't see an English translation of the magazine on the net. If there are any German-speaking members reading this thread, please post if you can help.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The following article by Peter Lindemann is exactly on-topic for this thread.

It was originally written March 1, 2001 and the title is "The World of Free Energy."

Lindemann describes free energy as devices that:

. . . use a small amount of one form of energy to control or release a large amount of a different kind of energy. Many of them tap the underlying Æther in some way; a source of energy conveniently ignored by "modern" science. . . .

I had thought that free energy meant you put no energy into the device. Maybe that's incorrect.

Anyway, Lindemann defines the various forms of free energy. He says there are dozens of systems but focuses on the following seven systems to give an overview:

1. Radiant Energy
  2. Permanent Magnets
  3. Mechanical Heaters
  4. Super-Efficient Electrolysis
  5. Implosion/Vortex
  6. Cold Fusion
  7. Solar Assisted Heat Pumps

Now, to the topic of this thread: Why aren't these devices on the market?

Lindemann uses the heading "The Invisible Enemy":

There are four gigantic forces that have worked together to create this situation. To say that there is and has been a "conspiracy" to suppress this technology only leads to a superficial understanding of the world, and it places the blame for this completely outside of ourselves. Our willingness to remain ignorant and actionless in the face of this situation has always been interpreted by two of these forces as "implied consent." So, besides a "non-demanding public," what are the other three forces that are impeding the availability of free energy technology?

1st Force - The Money Monopoly . . .

2nd Force - National Governments . . .

3rd Force - Delusion and Dishonesty in the FE Movement . . .

4th Force - A Non-Demanding Public . . .

Keywords:

. . . Our willingness to remain ignorant and actionless in the face of this situation has always been interpreted by two of these forces as "implied consent." . . .

That is very well said. He's talking about the money monopoly and national governments. They're both corrupt in my opinion and they do what they do because they can get away with it and they know it. They know it because they see how we ridicule each other and how we can be led to believe something just because it comes from the mainstream (viewed by many as an authority figure).

In my opinion, the technique of ridicule should raise a huge red flag that says this: The person resorting to ridicule is operating from fear - fear of admitting to himself or herself that his or her belief system has been partially wrong - the fear of feeling stupid. It's an ego thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Where is evidence of this brutal suppression of the Testatika? I only find an unwillingness from the Methernitha group to be forthcoming with any evidence for this "technology" or to share it.

How about this red flag?

Researchers skeptical about the Testatika, said by some to be a free energy source, have not been allowed to perform verifiable measurements of the device.

On July 15, 2006, New Energy Congress member, Ken Rauen said:

"Note it is speculation. No data about the Testatica machine has ever been verified. The Methernita community does not allow anyone to investigate it or even see it."

peswiki.com...:Testatika

How about this rationale?

Also the group Methernitha doesn't want to put such a revolutionary unit into our materialistic world, where only money still counts!
www.unexplainable.net...

For a moment let's assume that's true. Why then would they not make at least enough to provide for their own energy needs? They have a unit they claim produces 3 Kw and

(there also exists some smaller units which only deliver about 200-300 Watts) are not yet mass-produced models !
www.unexplainable.net...

With this tech at their disposal they choose wind

It also shows Methernitha's earlier research developments like huge wind generators, charging their big Battery-cell-station.
www.unexplainable.net...

It's an ego thing.

No, more of a logic thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I see the page is entitled "Paul BAUMANN: Testatika Generator."

Apparently Paul Baumann died in 2001.

I was hoping to find a YouTube video of an interview of him. Nothing came up but there is a 6 part video of an interview of a Methernitha member. The audio quality of the first four parts is horrible, and parts 5 and 6 are difficult to watch and listen to because of the way the video was shot - it's awkward - but if you're interested in looking the series up the YouTuber is "doyouknowyourdead."

I've been reading about Methernitha. I've gathered that it is both a Christian Alliance and a Cooperative. In Wikipedia it says that the Christian Alliance was founded in 1950, it's not just in Switzerland, and eventually they founded a commune in Linden in the canton of Bern, Switzerland. The Cooperative was based on the Christian Alliance originally and it is a legal entity in Switzerland. The residents are still Swiss citizens and pay taxes.

The following is a magnificent video about Methernitha that I hope everyone will set aside some quiet time to watch and digest. It is eight minutes long. The YouTuber is from Slovenia and the video apparently was made by Qualityhypnosis.com.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Are there members who participate in the open-source community for free energy who can post about pitfalls that stand in the way of successfully engineering devices? I'm wondering about people paid by energy barons who pose as participants for the purpose of derailing efforts or finding a way to patent devices and then shelving them.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

who can post about pitfalls that stand in the way of successfully engineering devices?

The only real pitfall is that they do not work. Why has no one been able to make aworking device that can be properly tested? the fact that the people who claim to have these working devices refuse to allow to have them properly tested should show you that they are hoaxes.

But some people (generally those with a very poor understanding of engineering and science) refuse to accept that.
edit on 1-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The following article by Peter Lindemann is exactly on-topic for this thread.

It was originally written March 1, 2001 and the title is "The World of Free Energy."

4th Force - A Non-Demanding Public . . .

Lindemann seems to be saying that our spiritual awareness as a society will have to increase for it to be possible for free energy to work:

. . . You see, really, all Four Forces are just different aspects of the same process, operating at different levels in the society. There is really only ONE FORCE preventing the public availability of free energy technology, and that is the unspiritually motivated behavior of the human animals. In the last analysis, free energy technology is an outward manifestation of Divine Abundance. It is the engine of the economy of an enlightened society, where people voluntarily behave in a respectful and civil manner toward each other. Where each member of the society has everything they need, and do not covet what their neighbor has. Where war and physical violence has become socially unacceptable behavior and people's differences are at least tolerated, if not enjoyed.

The appearance of free energy technology in the public domain is the dawning of a truly civilized age. It is an epochal event in human history. Nobody can "take credit" for it. Nobody can "get rich" on it. Nobody can "rule the world" with it. It is simply, a Gift from God. It forces us all to take responsibility for our own actions and for our own self-disciplined self-restraint when needed. The world as it is currently ordered, cannot have free energy technology without being totally transformed by it into something else. This "civilization" has reached the pinnacle of its development, because it has birthed the seeds of its own transformation. The unspiritualized human animals cannot be trusted with free energy. They will only do what they have always done, which is take merciless advantage of each other, or kill each other and themselves in the process. . . .

The philosophy Lindemann expresses there seems to coincide with the reason for the success of the Methernitha Testatika.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The philosophy Lindemann expresses there seems to coincide with the reason for the success of the Methernitha Testatika.

What success? They do not use it to generate power for their community, so why claim it is a success?

Who has properly tested it to say it was a success?

Philosophy has nothing at all to do with a device working, it is just an excuse as to why such silly devices do not work.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The device is working. Because you haven't tested it doesn't make it not working. I'm not going to debate this topic with you, or with anyone else who does not believe in the technology of free energy.

Philosophy has everything to do with the environment for making things happen in a society.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The device is working.

you know this how?

Because you haven't tested it doesn't make it not working.

So exactly who has tested it then? have you? Has anyone actually tested it....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

"The World of Free Energy."

The final section of that article is "The Opportunity for a Just Society," which is the whole point of this thread.

Keywords:

. . . It is imperative that you begin to gather all of the information you can on real free energy systems. The reason for this is simple. The first two Forces will never allow an inventor or a company to build and sell a free energy machine to you! The only way you will ever get one is if you, or a friend, build it yourself. This is exactly what thousands of people are already quietly starting to do. You may feel wholly inadequate to the task, but start gathering information now. You may be just a link in the chain of events for the benefit of others. Focus on what you can do now, not on how much there still is to be done. Small, private research groups are working out the details as you read this. Many are committed to publishing their results on the Internet. . . .

Lindemann lists resources at the bottom of the article.

Here is one of them:

The video was uploaded in 2007.

If you believe the video is a pack of lies, that's your prerogative. But hopefully, others will be inspired to take action.

I guess the answer to my question in this thread title is that they're not going to go on the market. They will be built by individuals and shared. It's a paradigm shift.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
So exactly who has tested it then? have you? Has anyone actually tested it....

Of course I haven't tested it.

Here's a question for you: Have you clicked on the links and watched the videos posted on the topic?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Donald Sadoway: The missing link to renewable energy

Had a dream and woke up with magnetised water for some reason in my head. And then found this, pertaining to storage of energy, ie. large, common place, inexpensive, batteries to store excess energy. He talks about liquid metal I believe.

Whereas I found an article about safely storing Hydrogen, from HHO production, the tanks are supposed to be expensive, and it escapes easily. That was in sponges, and I had these visions of a different kind of sponge to what they were speaking of, but more of a readily grow, organic sponge material, a kind of GMO, that everyone had, that we stored not only HHO but electricity, a sponge battery, and that, could be carried in the vehicles, was portable, you just replaced it.

www.gizmag.com...

These are grown from a seed, with some additives of course. So are some space crafts I've been told. Kind of living. Grown on a vine. A new twist to GMO

So why not sponges.

www.google.com...
LIQUID ELECTRODE BATTERY
edit on 3-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
nanopatentsandinnovations.blogspot.ca...
" Toughened Silicon Sponges May Make Tenacious Batteries "

www.zdnet.com...
"New carbon 'sponge' could revolutionize energy storage "

news.cnet.com...
"Hydrogen 'sponge' could extend EV driving range"

Hydrogen Sponge

Collection and storage of Hydrogen, made safe.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Operative word: storage.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Isn't relying on the sun or the wind as your energy source the same as relying on a fuel?

What I'm driving at is that it seems to me the most efficient and reliable system is: Convert the all-pervasive aether/zero point energy to useable power.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What I'm driving at is that it seems to me the most efficient and reliable system is: Convert the all-pervasive aether/zero point energy to useable power.

As the "aether" does not exist, what are you on about?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join