It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Shockwaves of Disbelief" causing morphing story on Sandy Hook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I am not sure this belongs in this forum, but I wasn't sure it belongs in any other either. Mods, please move if appropriate.

I've been mulling over the story on Sandy Hook ever since day one, and something was fishy to me right away. It was as if I *knew* that this was a false flag. I just had that feeling. I also knew, the moment I heard about it, that the gun control voices would get very, very loud and very soon. They did.

But that's not what this is about. No, this is more to do with alternative realities. How many of us are willing to put up with a world in which something like this happens, for no reason, and to have the media and the authorities completely botch the handling of the story? I'm not, but does that mean that I am going into an alternate reality where the whole event is staged? I've seen the pictures of the little blonde girl who is, after her supposed death, getting a hug from Obama on the day of the "memorial". I've seen some of the other weirdness, too. Smiling and laughing by the 'parents' of the 'victims' on the day of the interviews etc.

ETA: Terence McKenna talked about Novelty going off the charts on or around 12/21/12 in his timewave zero hypothesis. What more obvious way than to have a splintering of realities based on an unspeakable crime? Sounds like classic trauma-based personality fracturing, but I'm talking about parallel universes, not personalities.

Is it that I have a world before me that responds to the way I believe it really is? Am I (or is a large group of us) causing the actual past to change?

Now I'll head off the obvious comments about "kids get bombed to death and killed every other way every day". Well, you can say that, but I've never seen it. Solipsism? Sure. But you can't prove it wrong. In fact, modern physics is providing support for the idea.

I reckon that we live in a simulation, anyway. All changes are software changes. It could well be that enough of us just won't accept that particular program (lone gunman mowing down children with a pistol, no, a rifle, no it was a pistol) that it's NOT going to be integrated into our experience just that way. WE may be forcing the Matrix to adjust itself to OUR liking.

I don't know about you, but I've had enough fear and worry for several lifetimes. I'm done with it. If "they" want to do me harm, I'm not even going to bother to resist. But I won't give my consent. They don't have it, and they CAN'T have it!
edit on 25-12-2012 by seamus because: added timewave stuff

edit on 25-12-2012 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My wife was involved in an accident once and the press showed up. Before the reporters got there my wife had several people approach her saying they saw the whole thing and that my wife was not at fault. It was all very simple and not much to talk about, until the reporters showed up. The reporting of the incident was way off the mark and you would have thought my wife was some crazed driver looking for trouble. The very witnesses that minutes before had very simple versions of events, now were embellishing thier stories to a point where they contradicted themselves and created real confusion. The reporters embellished more to make the story dramatic.

The police on the scene were the only ones that captured the witnesses stories (before the press showed up) and preserved some sanity in the sequence of events and who was at fault.

The lesson from this to me was that reporters will change details to get a headline and witnesses, once in the limelight, become more concerned about telling an "important" version than the simple truth. Take that to the bank because odds are it happens quite often. With Sandy Hook the limelight was brighter and the emotions high. The likliehood that stories were contradictory and confused makes perfect sense in my opinion.

No conspiracy, just a poorly reported on horrible event. Children were ripped from their parents lives and on this special day there are presents under the tree that wont be opened.

Nice thread on this special day BTW.

Merry Christmas
edit on 25-12-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I reckon that we live in a simulation, anyway. All changes are software changes. It could well be that enough of us just won't accept that particular program (lone gunman mowing down children with a pistol, no, a rifle, no it was a pistol) that it's NOT going to be integrated into our experience just that way. WE may be forcing the Matrix to adjust itself to OUR liking.

I like this part however maybe you could compare it to suck ass compatability mode. "oh we are terribly sorry but this software only runs on a previous version"
We arent forcing the OS to adjust to us it builds a "shell" around us to run our software.
And like any OS as soon enough people start running the different software that is now being run in the "shell" it has to adept and make it the primary.
Hope this makes sense in a way.
Happy holidays

edit on 25-12-2012 by Donice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Donice

that certainly does make sense. But I'd say we probably don't have a single central matrix, but overlapping shells, and those shells are getting joggled around a lot by this whole incident!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You act as though this is some new un heard of crime so heinous that it causes our collective mind to warp the actual event, a shooting happens near this scale at least once a year for the past decade.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I don't know about you, but I've had enough fear and worry for several lifetimes. I'm done with it. If "they" want to do me harm, I'm not even going to bother to resist. But I won't give my consent. They don't have it, and they CAN'T have it!

As long as we think in terms of "they" and "me" there will be fear. We are all truly part of something biggerand until we understand that we will be subject to the phsycosis of fear.

Who are "they" anyway? We see others on ATS talk and express fear of "them". This borders on paranoia, thinking that "they" are out to get us. Once we lose that fear and see the truth, ther is nothing left to fear.

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
reply to post by Donice

that certainly does make sense. But I'd say we probably don't have a single central matrix, but overlapping shells, and those shells are getting joggled around a lot by this whole incident!

The true matrix is the one, the source, the atman or force that expreses itself through each and every one of us. Our bodies are merely vessels used to express different aspects of the source energy. You only see in others what you first recognize in your-"self". Its difficult to imagine that the self is capable of all we see but thats a necessary part of duality. Our role involves creation of balance. If we dont create balance the natural force, or karma, kicks it and throws the scales off in the opposite direction. This is natural and the only way we can stop the wild swings is to create balance in our own existence.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You're a lunatic if you believe any of that. I mean honestly.

It was a false flag. as if people would embellish things in the heat of the moment... absurd. They were obviously actors, the children are probably umpalumpas and haver been sent back to wonka land, and the giggleing parents were just unable to contain their excitement at finally being pulled into action.

Reporters getting it wrong, people making things more than they are... ahahha, you must think we're fools..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is about as distasteful as it gets. Throw some more at the wall yet again with 0 proof or even remotely sane on all days it would be Christmas day right. On behalf of us that are sensitive to the tragedy I apologize if you happen to be reading this thread. Many of us find this as sickening as you do. Many people are treating this as a game of Scooby do and can’t even wait for an official report before throwing out wild theories. It makes us all sad.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

One of the ATS owners summed these threads up quite succinctly as collective narcism. Nothing more. Some members are sensationalising the event to proportions that go beyond the fantastical in a vain effort to catch a flicker of conspiracy making them the Woodward and Bernstein of the conspiracy world.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
most people are morons... case closed

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting thread. If only there were realities in which everyone turns out to not have died after all. It's a nice thought.
It seems the world has deemed such thoughts to remain within the confines of one's head, unfit for discussion. I say let the victims come whale on all of it themselves if it's that bad. Only until then would we be aware of the level of head-shaking embarrassment we're laying on ourselves. I'm tired of the constant policing by self-appointed moral guardians.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Narcissism you mean?

Just fyi.

Also I disagree.
I dont think narcissism really plays into this.

Labeling people with psychological disorders helps justify ignoring people I guess, but I wont stoop that low.
edit on 25-12-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by LarryLove

Narcissism you mean?

Just fyi.

Also I disagree.
I dont think narcissism really plays into this.

Labeling people with psychological disorders helps justify ignoring people I guess, but I wont stoop that low.
edit on 25-12-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

One or other variation is correct. If you are going to pull someone up on spelling, better make sure you are right to begin with.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So, does that make me the crazy person since I believe that Sandy Hook was simply a case of a lunatic who shot up a school of kids?

edit on 25-12-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

If only ATS followed the mental health rabbit hole, then we might begin to get some answers.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
yes it happens but only recently have we all became so interconnected digitally, hearing stories of each others children and seeing photos- almost daily of young loved ones.

what is different is our level of connectedness and trying to come to terms with a consensual agreement on both our grief, fear ...basically...our emotions as well as our reality.

to me...it is a sign we all want..to help....to contribute to a resolution of justice.

JMO

top topics

join