It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member, finally joining.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hello ATS members. I, as many, have been a long time reader, and finally have decided to join to present a few stories and hopefully get some insight. As well, I go through most of the threads, of my interests, and do research and would like to be able to chime in on some of these topics. So, after years, here I am, and glad to be here to actually join in the conversations and information.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DetailsNsmoke

Welcome to ATS & marry xmas! We hope you enjoy your stay & looking forward to what you have to contribute to this site, even if it is just an experience you had welcome lol
edit on 25-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

Welcome to ATS & marry xmas! We hope you enjoy your stay & looking forward to what you have to contribute to this site, even if it is just an experience you had welcome lol
edit on 25-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you as well. I surely have a few experiences to contribute. Again.....Long time reader, prowler of the site here. Now ready to see if I can get a few questions answered, and ALSO, the layout is much better when you actually sign up!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS and Merry Xmas !!!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

I believe you have alot to contribute here since all people have their own unique perspective on everything. The good thing here is that most of us are positive and optimistic, there is always a solution for us if we open our eyes.

In my case I mostly stay in the paranormal and prophetic forums since I have interests in spiritual matters such as meditation, how to become a better person, third eye visions etc. To improve myself I cultivate Falun Dafa QI Gong which is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life. It is all free of charge and also teaches exercises to improve one´s body and health.

I wish you all the best in the future!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Hello and welcome to ATS!

I believe you have alot to contribute here since all people have their own unique perspective on everything. The good thing here is that most of us are positive and optimistic, there is always a solution for us if we open our eyes.

In my case I mostly stay in the paranormal and prophetic forums since I have interests in spiritual matters such as meditation, how to become a better person, third eye visions etc. To improve myself I cultivate Falun Dafa QI Gong which is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life. It is all free of charge and also teaches exercises to improve one´s body and health.

I wish you all the best in the future!

[/quote
Thanks. I've been reading here for years, so some of the names I am posting to now seems odd, because I've read from them from so long. My first post will be in the paranormal section. It's the reason I created the account. There was a happening when I was a child, that was brought up over the holidays that I'd like to share and describe, to see if I can get a bit of insight on what exactly this amounts to.

I also enjoy meditation and the third eye, and the mystery that surrounds the penal gland and the natural '___' correlation.

Can't wait to start an actual topic on these things, but playing fair, I am going through 20 posts to reply, genuine replies. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
welcome to the addiction
good luck

new topics

top topics

join