It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the donut

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
everyone has been worshipping the pentagram for ages and I just found out that the 3 dimensional donut is actually the correct symbol to be worshipping...

(EXTERNAL LINKS TO IMAGES OFFSITE CONTENT REMOVED by member *&^%$ Hackers)

the donut can do a lot more than the pentagram. when you see just what it can do, your eyes will be opened and you will be astonished. Check the above link out.

the donut has connections with every hurricane and cyclone that ever was... anyone who is anyone that has seen a hurricane can see that this is true and correct.

there are donut shapes found in everything from the number 0 to the number 8. now, hold your horses, don't get too excited, this is a revelation... and in every date that has a 0 and a 8 means catastophe.

all hail the donuts...
edit on 25/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: grammar

edit on 25/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: remove ext img tags

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
suddenly it everything has become a whole lot clearer

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Tis the season for everyone on ATS to be drunk!

so, if i choose to ignore the donuts powerful evil, but still eat them, is my soul hellbound?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

no I am sure one of the secrets involves eating the donut... if you eat donuts you will become powerful and have the knowledge that the secret donut holds. It is an inner power, a majik power. Now, it is important to make sure you have a variety of sprinkles and icing.

the donut cannot be plain, if you eat a donut on the required date, (give sacrifice) IT MUST have icing on it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

this is the most delicious evil EVER! what happens when its the right date, you got icing, sprinkles AND its filled with i dunno, say chocolate? dunked in chocolate milk?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

well if you do that on the correct date, you will avert chaos and mayhem

God bless you xx

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Krispy Kreme.

First Church of the Donut.

*bow*
(chant)
All hail the donut!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You can also eat donute. Chocolate is good.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Donuts [clipartof.com]

Personal Disclosure: I heard of some sweet new theory doing the rounds ... this must be it!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The doughnut, or 1-torus, is the topological surface of genus 1 that was chosen by God when he entered the first McDonalds to eat before He created the universe. God really had no choice in selecting it from the menu because - you see - He has a sevenfold nature, needing, for example, seven days to finish his meal, and, being a good mathematician and a friend of Heawood, whose conjecture He inspired, God realized that only a doughnut has the right topology to stamp His signature on matter because any graph coloured on a 1-torus requires seven colours in order that no two simply connected regions have the same colour:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:7x-torus.svg
This shape has manifested in theoretical physics as the 6-torus, its 6-dimensional counterpart, with which string theorists like myself, occasionally, like to toy, although only I take it seriously because I happen to know that it is the right model for the 6-dimensional, compactified space predicted by superstring theory. How do I know? Because it was described over a century ago in a form of remote viewing of the subatomic world:
smphillips.8m.com...
when superstrings were described with uncanny accuracy, as explained here:
smphillips.8m.com...
and proved in 1980 to be the constituents of quarks
smphillips.8m.com...
- a feat that cannot even in the wildest dreams of debunkers be explained as the product of lucky guessing, cheating or hallucinations, as the website linked to above proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

So the humble ring doughnut was, indeed, selected by God from the Divine Menu, when He entered the very first McDonalds, as the universal form taken by the basic constituents of atomic nuclei. These basic particles are not quarks, as currently assumed by the Standard Model of particle physics, but superstrings, composed of ten such vortex rings, each doughnut being a helical coil with 1680 circular turns, each of which winds seven times in successsion around six progressively smaller circles, forming a 6-dimensional torus/ring doughnut.
edit on 25-12-2012 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I have to know. I really do.

Did the McDonalds have the McRib Sandwich?

Did it???

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have been waiting for the answer but I have to jump in and state, my gut feeling on this one, is that he had a McFlurry.

That is not a good combination at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The Book of Revelations, Nostradomus, the Mayans, and Sasha Fall all speak of the McFlurry, donuts, and of the McRib in relation to the Apocalypse.

When they herald the zombie apocalypse, will they ask if we want fries with that?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

with the zombie apocalypse the code word is 'onion rings'... especially if you can't get to the Donut King...

onion rings and donuts are essentially the same shape so that may suffice.

lmao
edit on 26/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: especially

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

A cruller is essentially a Mobius Strip, so maybe we have repeated this in the past!

(now I'm hungry for onion rings
)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

A cruller is essentially a Mobius Strip, so maybe we have repeated this in the past!

what happened to the KISS principle?
the big words have got me in a spin... spinning right round baby right round like a record baby right, right, right, right...

and then I just looked at the links provided and I was like

smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
smphillips.8m.com...

ip BRAVO!!!

LMAO

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The great thing about the donut is that you can turn it upside down and it doesn't become evil.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

haha na that is why it is not allowed to be plain. If it has icing and sprinkles... when you turn it upside down, it gets messy...

it gets messy...but not evil

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well this totally explains the power trip mentality of law enforcement...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join