It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Even though the avatar is not a real dog, give him a big fat kiss from me

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Not to bump an old thread, but I do have some updates to my current situation.

The coincidences haven't really ceased, and seem to be getting more apparent and "in my face" rather than just leaving me scratching my head.

For instance, I find myself at times, while talking with a friend or family with the TV on, ask a question at a particular moment that the character on the TV asks, at the same time as mine. One of the more startling incidents was when I was watching some 70's cop movie with Robert Blake on TCM. I asked my father about Robert Blake (I couldn't remember his name at the time), "What's his name?" At the same exact time, word for word, Robert Blake asked, "What's her name?" I was left kinda just staring at the TV like an idiot.

It got even better, though. Right after that, we watched Signs with Mel Gibson (on AMC, which is one channel below TMC). We turned it right on the part where Gibson's character and his family were confronting that alien, and there was some sort of narration I believe. What I had heard just when we turned it on was:

"See, what you have to ask yourself is, what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Is it possible there are no coincidences?"

I'm starting to think there are no coincidences. I've never really believed in "signs" or "miracles", but at the rate things are going, that belief is starting to change.
edit on 8-1-2013 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join