posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
In my view, some would see these as "syncronicities", some would see them as "feeling guided", some may see it as "fate", some may see it as
"predetermined fate". I would view re-occuring "coincidences" as something to be acknowledged.
I was a believer that the Mayan's "end of cycle" was more about the end of time as we perceive it (not the end of the world), and perhaps myself
(and possibly/probably others before me were able to) had an earlier and more severe acknowledgement/understanding/awareness/awakening than most.
Consider that the decisions you make in your every day life and consider if you could have made them any differently. Could you ever get to a
different "decision choice" for that "decision" based on all the aspects of the "decision"?...Think about it.
As I perceive it (at this point in perceived time):
- We should perceive ourselves as souls/cells/conciousness/spirit/entity with a physical form and ourselves defined at that level.
- Every action, no matter how small or insignificant is important, and has positives and negatives, depending upon the source (and balance) of
- There may/will be some who are not in a position (yet, or ever) to accept, or to learn, do not want to learn, or will be drawn away from this
understanding. This may include family and friends close to you.
- We should treat all good and bad as having to coexist, but I'd like to think the bad can be reduced in time by people. I won't share my definition
as what's "good" and "bad" as people will have there own definition (though you may take some ideas from my post).
- Decisions in your life should be well rounded and well reasoned. Expect and accept others not to have exactly the same opinion (but you should also
respect it). If you believe you they are wrong, try and inform them of your reasoning. If they won't listen, don't be afraid to drop the
- I would argue every living thing is both selfish and caring to different degrees.
- I believe we are opening our minds as a conciousness, or a collection of conciousnesses
If I were to suggest actions for people:
- I'd suggest people try and get over their "ego", and "destructive" and "arrogant" behavior.
- Treat all as equals (humans/animals/insects/trees/plants) and consider what you would want for this Earth and this Universe.
- Research and attempt to understand "perception".
- Ensure you try and understand that what you are told isn't always what is right (even this post ;o)
- Research ancient history, different cultures (their beliefs and medicines) and religions, science, technology and physics, and the usages of each.
The more you read, see, experience and research, the more you learn.
- Follow your wants and desires. Set yourselves targets and goals, and find a way to achieve them.
- Give respect for all (good and bad).
- Don't get wrapped up in "hype". News feeds and public opinion can/may drive or hide agendas, find your own truths to the depths you are willing
to invest and be prepared to share those truths to a level of reason you are comfortable with.
- Balance in everything is key to changing the Universe's fate for the better.
- If you start driving your own truths (some may say agenda ;o), find people/users that can help you inform and build it. Remember that it's just as
important to speak and consider opposing arguments - they are just as valid as your own (even if they don't match your own).
- If you are unhappy with something in your life, address it. If it means cutting off from people, do it. If it means asking for help, do it. You are
not aware of the consequences of the action until you take the action.
- Your life will take where it will lead/pull you. The fewer commitments you have, the quicker you can "move" and "change" throughout life. To me,
life is more about survival ("lizard brain"), helping others in a way best suited to your talents and interests, and enjoying yourself.
As for the source of life as we perceive it, who do we credit? God? Aliens? Spirits? I can't perceive the universe as a whole, but for me it must
exist within something and must have been created by something?
ATS, to me at the minute, seems a good forum for such debate. All opinions are valid, but they have varying strength, foundations and accuracies. I
only know what I have experienced, and I'd argue that others would question my understandings, and even whether anyone "knows" anything anyway. ;o)
Films that may be of interest (you may have seen these already):
- The Matrix
- The Trueman Show
- The Adjustment Bureau
I'd also suggest you look into your favorite films, music and books. Consider why you enjoy them, and what you relate to (at the time you perceived
them, and now that you look back on how you perceived them). Look at your family, friends and "non-friends" in your life and do the same.
That's just my take on "life" as perceived by me. I hope people can enhance my understanding.