It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does something need to be done about the Sandy Hook accusations?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
reply to post by NWOwned

Oh my,

the headline stated 'WHO IS CHRISTOPHER A RODIA" he is a felon and these public pictures are actually not a violation, I'm a blogger and speak of experience, facebook pics and mugshots can be posted ANYWHERE.

Secondly we never said he WAS the killer , never, we explored the possibilty!!!!! Or why his car was at the scene presented to us as Lanza's. Period.

In addition to that we found connections to involvements with automatic weapons and drugs! We were investigating. On top of this, I hardly believe that at 4 am in the morning, this members FBI friend called and confirmed and revealed to him that the plates are registered to Nancy Lanza.

This was closed because the Super Mod PERSONALLY did not like it.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

I'm not talking about violations I'm talking about ethics.

And see you're still doing it even now:

'Or why his car was at the scene presented to us as Lanza's. Period.'

You had decided it was his car before you even checked/confirmed it was his car.

Right?

Aren't you admitting here with that line that that WAS the case?

I think you are.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You know what that's cool, after being labeled and degraded after hours of hard work and I say it again for all of us , class A journalism, better then the MSM, I do not even want to participate here anymore. Thanks again to all of you who have helped in this thread (Who is Christopher A Rodia), awesome job!

We might meet again.

PS: to post by NWOwned

No I was never 100 % sure I was exploring the possibiliy, I gave you the reason why and what we was investigating. Please just let it be.

rien ne va plus

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
where were all the calls for 'this or that shouldnt be said' or 'this claim or that claim cant be verified so it shouldnt be brought up' or 'this or that person did or didnt do this or that' or 'how dare you say they did or didnt do this or that' ect ect ect, when over 3000 people died in the still answered 911 tragedy?

where were all the 'should something be done about the accusations' threads then?? are some deaths less tragic than others? is it the fact that they were children? is it the fact that individuals are being talked about and thier actions or words scrutinized.

during the 911 discussions many individuals had there actions and words scrutinized..phone records looked at in the public eye....called liars and alot of other not so nice things. during the 911 discussions..'fakery' was yelled..'they didnt die' was yelled...'it was all staged' was yelled..'they are lieing' was yelled..'they are still alive' was yelled...news sources reported one thing and then said something different in the next breath..news sources reported things that hadnt happened yet..

and here we are now..with another horrible tragedy with tons of question..many more questions than answers...officials who dont seem to want to answer our questions...officials who say 'stay quiet, we are the only source of your information' ..individuals whos actions and words are being scrutinized...again...an 'officail story' that is full of holes and brings up more questions...again.......

the threads on sandy hook have been exellent, they have made people question alot of this, they have made people cringe, they have made people aware of the fact that there is more to the story than what the 'official story' is saying........

11 years ago people asked alot of questions...now people are asking alot of questions ...but now there seem to be alot more of the sentiment of 'just let it be'... what is the difference now? has our society changed that much? has our society BEEN changed that much? ...dont we want the truth? dont all involved deserve the truth? i say, so what if the truth can not be handeld..the truth is what it is..maybe the 'official story' is the truth..i personnally doubt it.

ladyk74....good job on helping shed some light into the darkness

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

And before I go, too bad I can't give you a star!! I said that in the batman map thread, when I was called nuts for even exploring the possibilty...

Look how quick that changed!
C ya

-DENY IGNORANCE -

Your "mission" statement ATS right?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

#1 - Don't retreat like that. A mod emotionally triggered you, you have stated your case, and now are at the 'fine I will just leave stage.' Don't. Regardless of the results of the plates, you initiated and followed through some great research. Be proud for that, as others have stated. And with your ability to dig and organize and flag mods when you see offenders, I think you should stay. Your sig quotes ""The best thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do." Well, then STAY AND DO IT

#2 - Send a message to all of the supermods and mods stating your case (if you already have not). Best thing I think they should do is reopen the thread with an overview of what can/can't be posted.

#3 - Don't let it ruin your day...it's Christmas
Merry Christmas by the way!

Your thread brought me out of lurksville lol so don't leave. Just state your case, breathe, take a break, come back for results, be prepared to cus or say thanks depending on results, and keep digging.

Good job either way - maybe someday you'll be the mod and this experience will shine light on the other side of things.

Three hours til open presents so I'm gonna nap now

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you have an issue with staff action, file an official complaint,
via the complaint feature located in your member center.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join