It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tragic Kate Middleton Nurse Had Made Two Previous Suicide Attempts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Tragic Kate Middleton Nurse Had Made Two Previous Suicide Attempts

[url=http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12/24/tragic-kate-middleton-nurse-had-made-two-previous-suicide-attempts.html[/url]

Jacintha Saldanha, the royal nurse who committed suicide after the Kate hospital hoax, had tried to kill herself twice before it has emerged.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24/12/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, now it seems that the "real" truth behind Jacinta Saldanha's suicide is finally being exposed.

I've always believed that there had to be much more behind her "suicide" than simply having been seen to have been "conned" by a couple of Aussie radio show hosts over a harmless prank phone call . My opinion (for what it's worth) is that the prank call by itself should NOT have sent an emotionally balanced and stable person so quickly into despair that the only recourse to them would be to take their own lives.

Now evidence is surfacing that Jacintha had made 2 previous and unsuccessful, suicide attempts last year whilst visiting her hometown in India whereby she tried to overdose with medication but failed ... and then 9 days later jumped from a building but again failed to end her life. She was treated for head injuries in the intensive care unit at the Father Muller Medical College Hospital in Mangalore, before being transferred to a psychiatric ward.
Apparently she was discharged three days later with a prescription for antidepressants and a warning to her family that she was still a suicide risk.

Upon Jacinta's request, her brother agreed to keep these suicide attempts a secret from the rest of their family which therefore most certainly means that her hospital employers and co-workers were also completely in the dark regarding her extremely fragile mental/psychological state.

I don't necessarily condone the 2 dj's actions in making the hoax phone call but based upon this latest revelation, I certainly don't believe that they deserve the sort of global hatred and vilification that they've been subjected to over the last few weeks. Unfortunately for them, their call was answered by a psychologically unstable personality who based on the 2 previous suicide attempts, quite possibly would have found one reason or another to attempt a 3rd suicide bid ... and these 2 dj's unfortunately provided that catalyst that she needed.

[url=http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12/24/tragic-kate-middleton-nurse-had-made-two-previous-suicide-attempts.html[/url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24/12/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry ... I have no idea why the links aren't displaying correctly.

Try this one, then click on the main story banner at the top of the page.
Link

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I had suspected that there were other much more prevalent, personal factors involved in her death.

I cant imagine a person would be weak willed enough to end their own life on a whim like that.

And frankly, any implication that this was a political assassination is laughable. No motive for murder, just a women on the edge who was given an unfortunate push.

Sad story, anyhow.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
K so the blame's on her, and it's not some conspiracy. Good to know.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I had my suspicions as well. She only handed the phone over to her co-worker. Now she is known publicly for this and not a nobody who killed herself. The fall out from this is pretty sad.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join