It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was watching CNN.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Refer to line three in my signature.

Hmmm... Yeah, that's really got me thinking.

So is it you or the OP?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
[more

First the OP makes an intro that confuses people on ATS and thereby makes them paranoid of course... and what he's doing is trying to iterate a popular theory that Angels are bringers of light and can be seen as dangerous because of the knowledge they bring... but they are messengers of higher knowledge so it isn't really their fault. Some call it demonic and it's something people need to see through, because it's actually part of evolution.

I did not try to cause confusion or create paranoia. I wrote this thread as a hint I would not be writing the following thread tonight. I decided to sleep and write the thread tomorrow.

What I write is not "popular theory" and if it makes you feel confused and paranoid, then you should listen.
edit on 24-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

I think what the OP was saying was that he thinks the TV station (CNN) was trying to send a subliminal message that the shoe bomber was a pig as well as making hit at Muslims because they don't eat pork and they believe pigs to be "filthy disease-carrying beasts".

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Nope it is you.Your first reply was not sarcasm.It was just plain mean.I haven't picked a avatar yet.But when you pick one might I suggest a wet blanket.

If your reply was really a attempt at humor buy a joke book.You will need one.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

So far you don't write any theory at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I did not accuse CNN nor do I think it was planned by people and I did not choose the general conspiracies forum.
I do not choose the forum when I write a thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

I decided to wait until tomorrow because I got distracted.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

I decided to wait until tomorrow because I got distracted.

If you can be so easily distracted then I guess I shouldn't pay much attention to any of it. See, when you made an entire thread as an intro to some enigmatic thread to come I assumed you were trying to convey something you thought was important, or urgent, or something like that. But alas, I should have known.
edit on 24-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Distracted, not easily distracted.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have a headache.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Distracted, not easily distracted.

I disagree, you were distracted by a Geico commercial. You even started a new thread about it when you could have been writing the one you said you were going to. A man is only as good as his word.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

[more

First the OP makes an intro that confuses people on ATS and thereby makes them paranoid of course... and what he's doing is trying to iterate a popular theory that Angels are bringers of light and can be seen as dangerous because of the knowledge they bring... but they are messengers of higher knowledge so it isn't really their fault. Some call it demonic and it's something people need to see through, because it's actually part of evolution.

I did not try to cause confusion or create paranoia. I wrote this thread as a hint I would not be writing the following thread tonight. I decided to sleep and write the thread tomorrow.

What I write is not "popular theory" and if it makes you feel confused and paranoid, then you should listen.

Not a popular theory, eh?

There are so many versions of interpretations of angels, I wouldn't be able to name them all... but you think you came up with that.

Funny.

I understood where you were going with it and thought that summarizing it would help you out.
If I understood where you were going with it as I explained previously, then does it really make sense that I took offense to any of it or was confused by it? No, it doesn't.

I decided not to reply because I didn't want to get involved in the conversation that looked very much like a troll attempt, but then I got over to this thread and thought I would explore your obviously misguided comprehension and see if you were merely confused (which in that case I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I played along) or if you were yet again making another bullcrap post.

That's what often happens when you honestly try to clear things up.

You get down to what the real problem is.... and in this case, not only do you have a comprehension problem (which may or may not be your fault) but you are ALSO trolling (which is definitely your fault)

I'd also venture to add that you are a wannabe conspiracy theorist/spiritualist so you are probably here because of some obsession and not really tuned in to any of the issues... but I don't care why you are here enough to try to figure it out. It would probably just be something creepy.... like your ex wife is a member here and you're trying to troll an argument with her.

I don't want to know. I just wanted to see if you were genuinely struggling for some sense or if it was just part of the troll.
edit on 24-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I think I might write a thread about this headache now.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'll go ahead and give you my feelings on that.

BRAIN TUMOR.

Again... just trying to help.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I am not writing about angels.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I am not writing about angels.

Gee. How disappointing.

God knows I was entrusting you to give me all the answers.

This means you'll have to think of another way to desperately try to get some attention.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Millions of people have headaches each day, why should yours get its own thread? I guarantee you can find an existing thread about headaches here on ATS to post in.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

All that sarcasm is a bit much. Did your father tell the doctor to slap you again because you should not have gone up there in the first place?

That's some garbage you've got coming out of your head there.

I thought only people raised up in incest tend to think about such things regularly.

I know you want to try and be funny but I imagine that you have successfully been making yourself to look anything but cool for quite some time now, so you really have no one but yourself to blame for your poser complex.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Did you know light pushes and also attracts, which is light pulling? That happens because there are two sides to light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join