It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone here ever had an encounter with palaidains or beam ships ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
IN 1979 I was watching a show on monks somewhere who were walking on rice paper , I was 18 years old and was really getting into the vibes from this place (i believe it was live) almost to the point where I felt that somehow I was with them. There feet were flat and seemed large. I remember leaving the house with a vauge idea of going to this church parking lot where I went to think and relax sometimes , it was always quiet there and I could sit in the shade and smoke. But as I got close I looked above this weeping willow tree and saw a , well... , a actuall spaceship.I remember thinking `I wish i had jhonys camera` and then wham , Im standing up there face to face with a lady who was adorable and wonderfull . I know how this sounds , I really do > But ive puled this apart from every angel and I believe this to be a real memory. There is a lot more to this story that I dont have the skill to write in the manner that it deserves. Again: Has anyone else had any kind of similar events in their life ?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No, but maybe I've suppressed it.

At any rate, you find ourself in front of a lady... Then what? Something else obviously happened, or you wouldnt be posting this. It just went away?

Sidenote: Whats a "palaidains"?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i assume you were smoking a cig and not a cigaweed. if its the later then you were just high

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yep was going to smoke a cig. The regular kind > And yeh the memory was surpressed for 18 years (tho i aways wondered what had\ happened as I knew That I had missing time and remember my feet being flat and larger > and my feet had never been flat and are not now) This memory came back all at once and was triggered by the sound of (guess what ?) a beam ship file that I found on shirly McClain`s web site four years ago. And yes we talked a while and I asked some questions , was told some things about a supernova and earth being taken into hyperspace . (im not even shure now what hyperspace is )

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
HyperSpace - Multidimensional space beyond the three dimensions that we can easily represent.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The one you're looking for is likely Billy Meier...self-professed prophet and contact...(Pleidians)

Of course
is pretty much my feelings on him, hehe....

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
YA I Know Gazrok , and thanks, but every time i try to get close to Billy (even on F>I>G>U discussion board) I am surrounded by air heads talking fluffy peace and saying things like: we are so far above you that it will take 12 years of meditaition to even begin to understand billys spiritual awsomenesness and people like that drive me mad.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
FIGU Descussion Board?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are all kinds of, "portals", I guess, all over the place. Areas that have a higher energy frequency. Perhaps you walked into something like that. UFOs are here, they vibrate at a higher frequency, so we can't normally see them, but if you walked into a higher frequency area, I suppose what happened to you could actually be real.

There are space portals here, too, where spaceships transport themselves through from far away, down to earth. I'm not sure how they work, but it's a higher-frequency-thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone
YA I Know Gazrok , and thanks, but every time i try to get close to Billy (even on F>I>G>U discussion board) I am surrounded by air heads talking fluffy peace and saying things like: we are so far above you that it will take 12 years of meditaition to even begin to understand billys spiritual awsomenesness and people like that drive me mad.

Hi bluemooone,

I've been to that site and don't see what you're saying. Nobody there is saying we are so far above you. As far as the meditation explanations, it was clearly stated and told what was required to learn proper meditation techniques (not hairy fairy flower-power stuff like you're painting it).

Are we looking at the same forum? (www.figu.org/forum/us).

top topics

join