It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Underground Base Entrance In Sandy Hook, CT?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was doing some research about GWEN towers and mind control and was using google maps to look for possible cold war area towers that some say are being used to attack citizens electronically. I noticed a strange looking "entrance door" to a possible underground base? Look to the right of this address (link below). What do you think?
Link

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I dont see anything-

That said, do you think putting the entrance to a super secret underground base in the midst of an upper middle class subdivision is really something "TPTB" would do?

Wouldnt the neighbors realize people were coming/going from this base?

Anyhow, if you could possibly give some more info as to where you see this it would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Natural gas pipeline valve station. There's another one to the southeast if you follow the right-of-way.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Check this out! I found a website about the Cold War History of Connecticut!

"Nuclear warheads were secretly deployed at various
locations around Connecticut, some literally right in people's back yards."

Secret Nuke Sites in Connecticut.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is what I was thinking.
There probably is an underground highway shaped like a pentagram that connects the major satanic hubs throughout the US.
DC, NYC, Newtown, Atlanta, Denver, Dulce, etc.

edit on 24-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Those are all suspect areas for me. Especially that castle in the Ozarks.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All I see is a lot of rich people's homes with more house and land then most people need or deserve...
edit on 24-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Ain't that the truth! That whole area is suspect to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

You're probably right, but anything is possible.

Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Haha anyone else notice it,

Possible Underground Base Entrances!

stop researching DUMB's and start looking for PUBE's!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

That's pretty funny!

Launch the PUBE investigation stat!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

That website seems a bit fact challenged. Try this one:
ed-thelen.org...

Note that you can tour the Nike base in Marin County.
www.nps.gov...

You can go into the underground launch facility. There is a control center that is underground elsewhere on the mountain, but not exactly on the tour. ;-)

Note these facilities are not deep underground. It is way too much work just to keep them dry being just beneath the surface.

The DUMB crowd simply refuses to accept that real underground facilities are actually tunneled out of mountains. So they are underground in a sense, but not at some random spot in the flats. Mountains, being mountains, are very stable and thus suitable for tunneling.

There are plenty of facilities in the sides of mountains. Cheyenne Mountain is probably the most famous. Maybe Site-R (Raven Rock) is number two.

This isn't to say you can't make a DUMB, but it would sure be hard to make one in secret given the concrete and rebar requirements.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No.

You've found the hidden lair of the infamous Bat boy. Why won't you people just leave the poor bat boy alone. All he ever wanted was to hang upside down and fling guana at the floor.. All he ever wanted.

It's true you guys, Bat boy lives in that cave the OP found. Prove me wrong.

This is what happened last time someone found his cave..

The did catch him though.

and he tried to offer his world saving advice

Oh batboy, you have so much to teach ATS...

edit on 24-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
No.

You've found the hidden lair of the infamous Bat boy. Why won't you people just leave the poor bat boy alone. All he ever wanted was to hang upside down and fling guana at the floor.. All he ever wanted.

It's true you guys, Bat boy lives in that cave the OP found. Prove me wrong.

Look- I am not looking for an argument but I think you are a paid shill.

Its common knowledge that bat Boy lives in Kentucky in another super secret hole in the ground. In fact (at risk of revealing too much information about who I am) I have intimate dealings with the bat boy on a monthly basis (when he gets his food stamps, anyhow...)

I am sure you know that this particular hole pictured in the OP is actually the reptilian Base #33 (33 =O ) and by trying to pass this along as Bat boys hole you , Sir Einstein, have outed yourself as a paid shill and probably a Reptoid.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It also proves the age old saying "if you keep making that face it will get stuck like that". Let us all learn from Batboy's mistake.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
Look- I am not looking for an argument but I think you are a paid shill.

Its common knowledge that bat Boy lives in Kentucky in another super secret hole in the ground. In fact (at risk of revealing too much information about who I am) I have intimate dealings with the bat boy on a monthly basis (when he gets his food stamps, anyhow...)

I am sure you know that this particular hole pictured in the OP is actually the reptilian Base #33 (33 =O ) and by trying to pass this along as Bat boys hole you , Sir Einstein, have outed yourself as a paid shill and probably a Reptoid.

There is no need to be so rude. I find it absolutely abhorrent that you would insinuate such things about me.

I'll have it put on record right now that I am NOT paid at all.

Such outlandish attacks... Goodness.

edit on 24-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've done some insurance work in this area. All rich people. Most in finance. Amazed at the amount of money they amass doing nothing. They basically move money around collecting fees/interest that we all pay to them. Strange world we live in.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well if you check on BING ,maps the underground base entrance your seeing is not there. So it would not be a cold war nuclear missile base hidden in someones back yard. It is hard to see what exactly it is. Building permits would show what it is i'm sure considering they built a drive way for it.

Here is another one. It is part of a gas pipe line.

goo.gl...
edit on 24-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
I dont see anything-

That said, do you think putting the entrance to a super secret underground base in the midst of an upper middle class subdivision is really something "TPTB" would do?

Wouldnt the neighbors realize people were coming/going from this base?

Anyhow, if you could possibly give some more info as to where you see this it would be appreciated.
some might notice but i doubt many will because people today are way too busy watching television to be concerned about what is going on right next door -

Introduction

For many years there have been reports and rumors of a vast network of underground complexes and tunnels beneath the North American continent. Starting in the late 1980s, the American government has tried to deflect these rumors through a campaign of misdirection and misinformation. Disclosure of the Greenbrier Congressional Shelter at White Sulphur Springs is a good example of this campaign. To believe the existence of the Greenbrier complex was revealed against the wishes of the American government is the height of naiveté. This revelation was allowed to take place. The Greenbrier underground complex was no longer useful, so it was sacrificed to divert attention away from a much larger secret. In other words, a classic misdirection ploy. While I do not have complete knowledge concerning the extent of America's covert underground infrastructure, I do have detailed first hand experience with many sites near my home in Oregon. Based on my experiences, and assuming a roughly uniform distribution correlated with U.S. population demographics, the total number of covert underground facilities is in the tens of thousands. What follows is both a compendium of my observations, and a do-it-your-self field guide for those who wish discover the true extent of the American covert underground infrastructure.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

here is a link that gives you a little more information on the detection of urban and rural underground infrastructures: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

the author, Steven Smith is now dead!

all in all underground infrasturctures do exist and hidden in plain sight!

edit on 25-12-2012 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Greenbriar was hardly a secret when it was operative. It is also isn't a DUMB.

Site-R or Mount Weather are better examples.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join