It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuyahoga County absentee ballot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just got a pic of the Cuyahoga county absentee ballot that has been making news. I have a real hard time believing that this is an accident. Past results show that absentee ballot skew Republican. It's be even worse if this was the ballot for election day. It makes the Palm Beach ballot look easy.

Any opinions?

[edit on 10/25/2004 by soulforge]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If you don't know how to match up a number with another number, you shouldn't be voting to begin with. And if you don't understand, and you don't have the common sense to ASK one of the voting officials to explain it to you, well then you really, really shouldn't be voting.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That's all well and good. BUT...the arrow points to a hole. Why put the arrows? If the arrows weren't there, I'd not have any problems at all with the ballot.

also...

Odd that Badnarik's number is 2, and the arrow points to 12.
Odd that Bush's number is 4, and the arrow points to 14.
Odd that Kerry's number is 6, and, lo and behold, the arrow points to 6.

I just find it really, really, strange...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Everyone should vote for Candidate Disqualified....who was disqualified by the way?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Odds are that the disqualified candidate is Nader. They managed to disqualify Nader in Pennsylvania also.

I just find it odd that, on a conspiracy website, this example of an obvious conspiracy is getting no webplay. So let me get this straight...

chemtrails = big news

no plane at pentagon = big news

no lunar landings = big news

obvious mistake on ballot that could be misconstrued as conspiracy = voters should know what they are doing anyways...

Yeah, The same voters that shouldn't need I.D. to vote (even though they drove to the polling place), yet should be smart enough to read this ballot correctly...

Oh, I forgot, the Kerry choice is right either way you read the ballot...

[edit on 10/26/2004 by soulforge]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulforge

I just find it odd that, on a conspiracy website, this example of an obvious conspiracy is getting no webplay. So let me get this straight...

Or maybe it is because we all know that this years elections are bogus and this is just yet another example of foul play.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
... Who had to go help my elderly grandmother (She is a shut-in) cast her absentee ballot and I ran into exactly the same thing and noticed (Not coincidentally, I'm sure) that Kerry's matched up perfectly with his number but no one else's did!?!?

I immediately called the County Board of Elelctions who indicated that there were mistakes on the ballot (REALLY!?!? What a bunch of geniuses!) and that Bush and Kerry should be 14, not 4. Hmmmmmm... You can guarantee that this is going to cause a repeat of the Florida debacle if Bush loses Ohio by a tight margin... as well it should!

Doesn't anyone proof read this stuff!? I mean, damned, how hard is it look over a tiny little ballot to ensure that it is correct prior to printing it? How about prior to mailing them out? Is ANYONE in government doing their jobs or are we simply paying a bunch of monkeys to do the work that real people are supposed to be doing? Man, I think that even a thrid grader could've spotted that error!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok, Ok...Here I am, a conservative, admitting I am wrong...I have heard new reports that this ballot was a hoax, according to ultra-conservative site www.worldnetdaily.com

www.worldnetdaily.com...

so, see, we will admit when we were wrong....

Again, the power (and abuse of ) the internet is shown...

new topics

top topics

join