It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are alone this Christmas....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
not really alone this xmas just mom & dad about though that's all.

not really into xmas much, seems pointless when your older.

merry xmas fellow ATS members *hug*

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It is
I've been lurking since 05 haha just was too scared to join.

I could imagine...each forum would be a room or a floor like 1st floor "general conspiracies" 2nd floor "Aliens and UFOs" 3rd floor "2012" and so on

link   
reply to post by DanaKatherineScully

Hugs back at you Dana....

BTW
Anyone needs to talk, U2U me.......

link   
reply to post by Midnight13

That would be a blast, lol . Could you imagine what the Ats convention would be like????

It would be like one giant paranoid comicon for conspiracy theorist haha. You never know tho maybe one day.
Gotta go see my sister I'll be back in later guys . Talk soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Im on the 5th floor.

Thats the "Bar Area"........

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
not really alone this xmas just mom & dad about though that's all.

not really into xmas much, seems pointless when your older.

merry xmas fellow ATS members *hug*

I know what you mean. Xmas is a kids and couples holiday....I'm not a kid and I don't have any...

also no bf or husband to share it with:/

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I joined ATS in December of 2010. I was away from my family and alone. But ATS filled the gap with great conversation and lots of laughs.

Merry Christmas folks.

beez

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Later CitizenJack!

haha! that would be great. Makes me want to sketch out what the whole place would look like

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DanaKatherineScully

We don't have a big to-do either...just chill....me, my husband, the dog....no gifts....but the tree is up, shining and shimmering.....and a smaller tree in the computer area.....no other living family in the area, and no kids.....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Lurker? I did the same thing for a few years too!
ATS is one of those sites that once it sucks you in, you stay in ! Ive met many people, from all walks of life that care about there fellow man/woman. Its impossible to hide the sheer strength this site gives to people, around the World.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Hi MrWendal, I hope it isn't off topic or against rules for me to stop by and say hi to a fellow Louisianian. I live in Shreveport...had horrible, scary severe thunderstorms all night and some today so no company traveling here to my house today. Anyways, stay safe, warm, happy and well and happy holiday and the best year ever for you! Blessings. ^j^

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well its Christmas evening in the UK - how y'all doing?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I remember you doing this last year.
And again I am alone and again I am wishing all the fellow x-mas loners the best.
Personally I have no problem with it.

Odd reasons behind the party etc

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Putting Glitter in my Daughters hair.........

I didnt know they made that stuff!!!

Grandma bought it, and shes not around to clean up the mess!!!!

Im doing good Nef. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Its been fun in this thread. Lots of folks banding together in Hope and Love. I have to say this was the best thread ALL year!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi ATS community. Blessings and hugs and much love to all...this Holiday season and for the entire year too! NW Louisiana got some really scary, severe thunderstorms all last nite and some today too so we aren't traveling or having any visitors today as many off us didn't get much sleep. What a racket those storms made...everyone wanting to stay home and kick back. Good idea I think.

On the plus side, this evening here, after all the storms pass through, it is said we may get some snow flurries here in Shreveport area....a first for a Xmas here since we've moved to here anyways.
Looking forward to it. We lived in Wyoming for a year at Yellowstone and got our fill of snow then anyhow.

Anyway, all here, be safe and cozy and warm and well. Hugs. ^j^ ATS is a great place and helps one not feel alone especially at times like this and that is GREAT! Thanx all.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hey, when that cell phone bill comes in let me know and I'll flip for half cause BIAD gave me a jingle reminding me of course you're not aloneeeeee silly, you've got your volcano right out the back door! Then went on to mumbled something about too many sugar cookies and patting Mary's Donkey? Heck, I dunno it was a BIAD connection.
Oh, and I was going to send this pic I took earlier but the line went dead...

peace on earth good will to men...and BIADS and...the rest...
edit on 25-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That is AWESOME!

What a way to wake up in the morning. I am Jealous of the scenery.............

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hi Folks.

I do this every year - this is a shout out to those people who will be spending Christmas alone this year.

Whatever the reason, be it work, separation from family/friends, loss of loved ones or simple personal choice you should know that on ATS, because of our community you are never alone and are amongst friends. (We may not always see eye to eye with each other of course, but it IS the season of goodwill to all!)

And if you're reading this and feeling alone and down, say Hi in thread and maybe you'll meet some other people here who you can chat to and maybe even make some new friends. We've had life long friendships and marriages born out of ATS so you never know whats gonna happen!.....

I wish you the best Christmas that you can manage. I hope it is a peaceful, warm and happy day

Nef

Nice one well done Nef
and Merry Christmas to all of ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah
but I saw too many threads that I HAD to join in.

What part of the UK are you from Neformore? I bet it's cold...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm in Yorkshire - and its actually very mild for this time of the year and currently raining - but its been bright and sunny for most of the afternoon.

And at the moment, outside doesn't matter 'cause its warm in here and the wine is great

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join