It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian earthquakes & tsunamis (possibly Thailand as well)- Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I felt compelled to post this after dreaming about this this morning. I will preface this by saying that for the past few days, my dreams have been very, very vivid, each increasing in detail. I haven't had dreams like this for the past six months, after years of such vivid dreams, now it seems they're back.

So, onto my dream:

I am in a very shallow river that people seem to play in, like it's a tourist spot, with lots of flat rocks to climb on. I am with my son, husband, and daughter and my son and I go to the other side and are walking back when all of the sudden, waves start coming in sideways. There are whitecaps on these waves, which I am trying to figure out since it is supposed to be a small river or creek. The water sloshes up over our necks and heads and we have to get rescued by a chain of people. We finally get back to shore and suddenly I am in some sort of park office, looking at a map on the wall. I see that where we are is Hawaii, but the map is zoomed out, so I can't make out what island, but it seems unimportant. Over Hawaii are what look like a cluster of silver lightning strike symbols, like on intellicast's maps. But, on this map and in this dream, those silver "zaps" mean earthquakes and the island has been rattled continuously by earthquakes, where one ends and another starts. The quakes seem to be moving west to east and they are so strong they are displacing water all over the island. At the end of this, I am thinking that it has something to do with Thailand.

Just wanted to post this because frankly, it makes me feel better doing so, for whatever reason. Years ago and for a couple of years straight, I had tsunami, giant wave dreams that were on a global scale, just like so many others. They have long since stopped, so to have one last night, without any subconscious reason to, was intriguing to me and so I thought I'd post.

Anyone having tsunami or quake dreams in the past few days?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey that's bizarre; I had a tsunami dream last night also! I dreamt about two huge tsunamis hitting at the same time but I can only remember where one hit. I dreamt I was on top of the tallest building in New York when the wave hit and that was the only place that the water couldn't reach. It was quite frightening and quite real.

It may be that it's the anniversary of the big Tsunami that hit on Boxing Day 2004. I don't remember seeing it advertised but it has probably being imprinted into my brain subliminally.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've been toying with the idea that Hawaii could become a small continent. If sections of the plate cracked and volcanic eruptions did not occur, it could possibly rise up. That would make for a really long lakeshore and lots of room for future condos.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKToday
Hey that's bizarre; I had a tsunami dream last night also! I dreamt about two huge tsunamis hitting at the same time but I can only remember where one hit. I dreamt I was on top of the tallest building in New York when the wave hit and that was the only place that the water couldn't reach. It was quite frightening and quite real.

It may be that it's the anniversary of the big Tsunami that hit on Boxing Day 2004. I don't remember seeing it advertised but it has probably being imprinted into my brain subliminally.

That is interesting! What I was trying to see if this could be some sort of collective subconscious-type of thing. Have you ever had these types of dreams before?

In 2007-2009, I had them so often that I was afraid to go near the ocean, they felt prophetic. Each time was different. The last two I had involved either San Francisco or Los Angeles, but it seemed more like SF, and it was due to a large crash in the ocean, like an object, with the object causing ocean water to climb the hills in the city, and the impact of the object was so strong that it caused a large quake and buildings crumbled. That was in 2009. The very last one I had, in 2009 (I believe) had to do with Savannah, Georgia, a place I've never been, but ironically, will be staying in this upcoming summer. In that one, we were staying at a hotel on a cobblestone street near a river. Locals started packing up in the middle of the night and they were told by either the city or the feds to evacuate but not to tell the tourists because it would cause a panic. One woman stopped to tell me because she felt too guilty not saying anything, and that's when the ocean water came over the river and swept us all away.

As I write this, it strikes me that two of these dreams involved a river near the ocean that the tsunami waves came through. Was your building near a river when this happened? It would be interesting if it was, though I don't know know what the significance would be of that?

I have to say, "dream world" and synchronicities have been very intense since after the 21st for me. Maybe that date had to do with our levels of consciousness, not the end of the world, but a beginning of heightened perceptions and understanding?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I've been toying with the idea that Hawaii could become a small continent. If sections of the plate cracked and volcanic eruptions did not occur, it could possibly rise up. That would make for a really long lakeshore and lots of room for future condos.

Hm, very interesting! There is quite a bit of geologic activity, might just happen one day.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I woke up with the word Manhattan in my mind but don't know much about New York's geography. I do remember being both on the building and on top of the wave at different times but can definitely remember there being a large but narrowing river next to the building.

Probably just a coincindence!

I do have bouts of weird dreams from time to time. Usually there's a gap of months, if not years between them but they are always vivid and different.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKToday
I woke up with the word Manhattan in my mind but don't know much about New York's geography. I do remember being both on the building and on top of the wave at different times but can definitely remember there being a large but narrowing river next to the building.

Probably just a coincindence!

I do have bouts of weird dreams from time to time. Usually there's a gap of months, if not years between them but they are always vivid and different.

Ah, weird! I'm going to look into this more from a scientific standpoint and a symbolism one as well. Thank you so much for your detailed replies!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

What month will you be visiting Georgia in 2013?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa

What month will you be visiting Georgia in 2013?

Hi, Curiouswa
We will be in Georgia mid-June.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I decided to do a little search on hawaiian rivers, ones that you can walk across on rocks, that are popular with tourists and next to the ocean and found only one:

www.hawaiiweb.com...

There is a picture on that site that shows a part of the river w/ boulders and it looks very similar to the one I had the dream about. Interestingly enough, it is also a state park, Wailua River State Park. It is on the island of Kauai.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I lived on Maui, the Valley Island, for 27 years. I moved back to southern California just after 911 because the economy took a deep downward turn for my employer and my landlord had to sell the condo I had rented for the past 10 years.

While I lived there I had some very vivid disastrous. In one dream that I had I clearly saw, felt and smelled Kahului Harbor being shelled, over and over, by a submarine. The dream was so real that I was really shook up for a long time. I shared my dream with an old timer, who was a friend of mine, and he told me not to worry, that my dream had already happened. It did, during WW11!

Just before dusk on December 15th, a submarine lobbed about ten shells into the harbor area of Kahului on Maui, and three that hit a pineapple cannery caused limited damage.
totakeresponsibility.blogspot.com...

Another really vivid and clear dream I had occurred while I lived upcountry in a rural area. A huge tsumani had hit Maui and our community was isolated from supply delivery, because the roads were out, and there was no electricity so no fresh water was being pumped up to where we were. I was forced to walk from Haiku, on the easern slopes of Haleakala, all the way to the other side of the island, to Lahaina, where there was food, medicine and doctors and fresh water. In my dream, a raft/boat was needed to cross the valley that separated the West Maui Mountains from the Haleakala side of the island.

In my dream, the tsumani came from the west and had also flooded the Iao Valley, which connects Wailuku and Olowalu (the Lahaina area), effectively turning Maui into 2 islands. The Iao Valley has a "stream" called the Iao Stream, that used to be a river before they chanelled, dammed and canalled it. The water was shallow and reedy, but couldn't be crossed, and we needed to take a boat from Olowalu to cross the new salt water Iao River.

As it turns out, according to a geologist that I spoke to, my dream is sure to have happened in history, but is also sure to happen again. It's just a matter of time. Maui is destined to one day become 2 separate islands.

I wonder if it will happen within my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thank you so much for chiming in; it's always good to have someone that is generally familiar with the area
So, your dream(s) ... far more vivid! What is interesting is that both of ours have events going west to east. What is more incredible is that science has or can confirm the likelihood of yours happening; amazing. I do hope, though, that these things don't happen, of course. Still, thank you so much for posting!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
On Dec. 26th I awoke from bad dream.
I witnessed a celestial event of some sort occurring in the night sky.
As I gazed up at the sky, it was like a beautiful region of the northern lights, looking closely like a galaxy shot from the hubble with stars and colors shining so bright it illuminated the night sky...it was amazing. The light became brighter and brighter until night appeared as daytime.

The scene in my dream shifted at this point and I was now traveling in a large vehicle with multiple passengers, perhaps a bus. Blue hues surrounded us as we drive and the night sky was as daytime. Everyone around me was taking notice and I said outloud, "look at the time, it should not be light out at all right now." I then looked at my watch which read 4:00 a.m. Yet it outside the skies where brightly illuminated.
As the bus/vehicle continued, it went onto a bridge over a bay. I looked ahead and to the left of me ahead I could see multiple waterspouts forming and moving over the water towards the bridge. I saw several form and dissipate. One large one appeared to be forming again as we traveled and it was massive. Most all of them were large and as soon as they would fall apart, one would reform almost immediately. As I watched the massive one appearing to form slightly ahead, out of the blue, completely off guard, I found myself underwater. The bus/vehicle had been instantly swept over the bridge and into the waters below. I was in a panic trying to locate loved ones who were also traveling on the same bus. Inside my head as I was swimming to the surface for air, I was screaming for someone to help my family fight to swim to the surface. All around me I saw others trying to swim up towards the surface.

I finally emerged and saw a few people around me treading the surface waters. None of which I recognized and I abruptly woke up.
My chest was hurting when I awoke.

Very bizarre dream that took a disturbing turn.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I had premonitions of the Thailand Tsunami and the Australian Bushfires that hit Canberra a few years ago.
You OP are right to post a warning, I didn't warn anyone.
In my dreams I was someone else...not me, in the Tsunami one I was a tourist, watching Muslims praying on a beach, and then going back to my up market sea level villa, and water was entering my open windows next to the ocean..then the dream stopped.
In the bushfire dream I was a firefighter in a suburban street, and there was burnt bodies around me.
I have not had any dreams since of disasters.
It is a very horrible feeling to know in retrospect, that you knew via dreams.
As a footnote I regularly dream in the third person.
And sometimes minor events happen , usually the next day.
Warn warn warn...even if you save one life .

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamingMinds
On Dec. 26th I awoke from bad dream.
I witnessed a celestial event of some sort occurring in the night sky.
As I gazed up at the sky, it was like a beautiful region of the northern lights, looking closely like a galaxy shot from the hubble with stars and colors shining so bright it illuminated the night sky...it was amazing. The light became brighter and brighter until night appeared as daytime.

The scene in my dream shifted at this point and I was now traveling in a large vehicle with multiple passengers, perhaps a bus. Blue hues surrounded us as we drive and the night sky was as daytime. Everyone around me was taking notice and I said outloud, "look at the time, it should not be light out at all right now." I then looked at my watch which read 4:00 a.m. Yet it outside the skies where brightly illuminated.
As the bus/vehicle continued, it went onto a bridge over a bay. I looked ahead and to the left of me ahead I could see multiple waterspouts forming and moving over the water towards the bridge. I saw several form and dissipate. One large one appeared to be forming again as we traveled and it was massive. Most all of them were large and as soon as they would fall apart, one would reform almost immediately. As I watched the massive one appearing to form slightly ahead, out of the blue, completely off guard, I found myself underwater. The bus/vehicle had been instantly swept over the bridge and into the waters below. I was in a panic trying to locate loved ones who were also traveling on the same bus. Inside my head as I was swimming to the surface for air, I was screaming for someone to help my family fight to swim to the surface. All around me I saw others trying to swim up towards the surface.

I finally emerged and saw a few people around me treading the surface waters. None of which I recognized and I abruptly woke up.
My chest was hurting when I awoke.

Very bizarre dream that took a disturbing turn.

Thank you for sharing! This is very interesting to me. About two weeks ago, I dreamt I was riding in a 1940s sedan without seatbelts with my children in the back seat. We were on the coast of California (looked like the 101) and on the shoulder were maybe 4-5 foot stone walls that separated the road and the deep hill that overlooked the ocean. Over the top of the wall I could see the tops of five tornadoes. As they got closer to the road, they all combined into one. The man driving the car pulled over and we knelt in a field, expecting them to toss the car. However, they went right over us and separated again. Very strange.

A couple of years ago, I had a dream we were on the Oregon Coast (a place we visit often) and a giant wave came in and swept up me, my son and daughter, and husband. Me and my daughter were holding hands and so were my husband and son, and we got separated. I don't know what happened to my husband and son, but my daughter and I drowned. It is the only time I've ever fully died in a dream and it was so real. It was very painful at first, but once I actually died, it was the most beautiful, weightless feeling. I remember looking straight up at the sky through the water as I died. That one really freaked me out because I didn't know you could survive that kind of dream, as real as it was.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
I had premonitions of the Thailand Tsunami and the Australian Bushfires that hit Canberra a few years ago.
You OP are right to post a warning, I didn't warn anyone.
In my dreams I was someone else...not me, in the Tsunami one I was a tourist, watching Muslims praying on a beach, and then going back to my up market sea level villa, and water was entering my open windows next to the ocean..then the dream stopped.
In the bushfire dream I was a firefighter in a suburban street, and there was burnt bodies around me.
I have not had any dreams since of disasters.
It is a very horrible feeling to know in retrospect, that you knew via dreams.
As a footnote I regularly dream in the third person.
And sometimes minor events happen , usually the next day.
Warn warn warn...even if you save one life .

Thanks, OW
How terrible to dream so vividly of people dying in such a horrible way; cannot imagine what you felt when the dreams came to pass. I often dream in the third person as well, sometimes even passing by a mirror and seeing the reflection of someone else, which is strange, but I think it has to do with past lives, perhaps.

I used to have it down systematically that when I dreamt something that felt "different" (you can always tell in the dream), within a week it would come to pass. Usually, it would be something minor, as you said, but usually, it happened that if I dream of someone regularly over the course of a week, someone I never dream about, that person died within a week or two.

Thanks for your encouragement for sharing, some people don't understand how you need to tell someone, even if nothing happens, it brings a sense of relief.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here is Jessica's predictions. She is seeing Hawaiian tsunamis also! WOW!

I thought I'd post this on your thread since you thanked me for posting it on a different thread.
Now you'll have it here. :-) I also gave you a S&F.

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

When I look into the energy I see “shift”. “Laguna” Looking deeper I see a wealth of info just trying to all come at me all at the same time. So let’s channel and see if I can get it all out.

“Laguna”, “tv”, “china” “7,5,0″ “tsunami” “la” “danger” “shooting” “colorado” “mall” “teas…(blurry)” “700″ “strip mall” “las vegas, down”- looks like lights out; “clouds will rain” “volcanic ash”- looks like near alaska; “mississippi, water”- looks like an overflow of river; “ocean water dangerous for eastern canada and maine” “storm track” “snow, continuous shifts” “a lot of dumping of snow for northeast” “flooding” “central usa” cycle of dry, wet, flooding, frost, snow… for mid-west on purpose. “Possible ruined crops again this year” but..also hearing a “wealth of crops for other areas”. “Hawaii” “tsunami” “nz, eastern australia” “red sea” “reg blue sea dangerous for tsunami” “large earthquake- mediterranian sea area” “horrible energy to stop around april-july 2013 after cycle ends one year after it started” “finale will be huge” “lots of damage and repairs” being flashed news headlines of everything in rubble, looks like wooden houses or maybe a farmers market type setting rubble but soaked wet.

“Crazy storms to continue worldwide until april” “feb/march”-dangerous. “Shopping, vital” something about canned goods. More north pole area melting but south pole will be okay for a bit. “Time shift-mid west” a lot of spirits taking sail between late january through may 2013. may 2014 tsunami, big, and meteorite?; “october” “halloween” “dangerous” “northern cali” “virus or viral” looks like a swarm of something… like bugs (don’t bugs come around certain years or something?) Looks like a good size black or dark blue bug.

Seeing more “firework effect” of earthquake swarms mid-late year for northn cali, oregon and washington.

Hawaii tsunami looks like it will come from earthquake under water. (… if u r at a beach anywhere and all the ocean water receeds back a lot and it looks odd…run, drive fast or get to a safe high above water place-seriously because that is how a tsunami starts.)

Seeing tsunami for us here too at some point maybe will go a mile or too affected looks like 2013-2014 and our sea level will rise by 2016 still. Heard “laguna beach under water”. Thankfully not seeing long island under water anymore. Hearing a lot about laguna beach and “sliding”. 2017 something lunar will spark tides and water heard “get to high ground”. 2018 marks calm (nice isn’t it). Hearing “don’t count your chickens before they hatch.”

Seeing florida getting pummeled by a large size or strong hurricane/cyclone thing this year and gulf coast be advised. Sensing more odd stuff weather wise right now, than anything.
Saw “mac n cheese” which is odd then “kraft” and “fire”.
“Shooting” “mississippi” by 2014 and “massacre” but will be worse than all the others-praying it is intercepted before it happens…they r getting good at that.
Hearing nows the time to get healthy cuz its gonna get harder.
Seeing large trucks like 18 wheelers and “guns” and “ice/snow”; “pile” and “supplies limited” will have to be done by air instead.
Something about “jeep” and “chrysler”. Maybe a merger if they aren’t already tied together.

Deep worldwide healing is going to be needed soon- hearing “ban together” and “we will need each other”. And “don’t give up” and “don’t give up hope” all will be okay.
And “lobster” “shortage” “seafood”; and maybe some fishermen dying at sea, hearing it’ll make news., hearing something about possible violent storms from now through 2014 especially during the summer. Mid-west the worst but all will be record breaking.
Seeing unusally cold and also unusally warm temps this and next year. 2015 more balanced temp wise although warm.
Seeing a lot of hail around florida and parts of georgia; all u meat eating folks might have sticker shock as I see the price of meats rising so u might want to conisder meatless meals some days of the week to prepare for a possible meat shortage or the rising costs of feeding the animals and seeing the number “8″ around meat prices…(deep breath)

edit on 1/11/2013 by sled735 because: add source

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Here is Jessica's predictions. She is seeing Hawaiian tsunamis also! WOW!

I thought I'd post this on your thread since you thanked me for posting it on a different thread.
Now you'll have it here. :-) I also gave you a S&F.

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

When I look into the energy I see “shift”. “Laguna” Looking deeper I see a wealth of info just trying to all come at me all at the same time. So let’s channel and see if I can get it all out.

“Laguna”, “tv”, “china” “7,5,0″ “tsunami” “la” “danger” “shooting” “colorado” “mall” “teas…(blurry)” “700″ “strip mall” “las vegas, down”- looks like lights out; “clouds will rain” “volcanic ash”- looks like near alaska; “mississippi, water”- looks like an overflow of river; “ocean water dangerous for eastern canada and maine” “storm track” “snow, continuous shifts” “a lot of dumping of snow for northeast” “flooding” “central usa” cycle of dry, wet, flooding, frost, snow… for mid-west on purpose. “Possible ruined crops again this year” but..also hearing a “wealth of crops for other areas”. “Hawaii” “tsunami” “nz, eastern australia” “red sea” “reg blue sea dangerous for tsunami” “large earthquake- mediterranian sea area” “horrible energy to stop around april-july 2013 after cycle ends one year after it started” “finale will be huge” “lots of damage and repairs” being flashed news headlines of everything in rubble, looks like wooden houses or maybe a farmers market type setting rubble but soaked wet.

“Crazy storms to continue worldwide until april” “feb/march”-dangerous. “Shopping, vital” something about canned goods. More north pole area melting but south pole will be okay for a bit. “Time shift-mid west” a lot of spirits taking sail between late january through may 2013. may 2014 tsunami, big, and meteorite?; “october” “halloween” “dangerous” “northern cali” “virus or viral” looks like a swarm of something… like bugs (don’t bugs come around certain years or something?) Looks like a good size black or dark blue bug.

Seeing more “firework effect” of earthquake swarms mid-late year for northn cali, oregon and washington.

Hawaii tsunami looks like it will come from earthquake under water. (… if u r at a beach anywhere and all the ocean water receeds back a lot and it looks odd…run, drive fast or get to a safe high above water place-seriously because that is how a tsunami starts.)

Seeing tsunami for us here too at some point maybe will go a mile or too affected looks like 2013-2014 and our sea level will rise by 2016 still. Heard “laguna beach under water”. Thankfully not seeing long island under water anymore. Hearing a lot about laguna beach and “sliding”. 2017 something lunar will spark tides and water heard “get to high ground”. 2018 marks calm (nice isn’t it). Hearing “don’t count your chickens before they hatch.”

Seeing florida getting pummeled by a large size or strong hurricane/cyclone thing this year and gulf coast be advised. Sensing more odd stuff weather wise right now, than anything.
Saw “mac n cheese” which is odd then “kraft” and “fire”.
“Shooting” “mississippi” by 2014 and “massacre” but will be worse than all the others-praying it is intercepted before it happens…they r getting good at that.
Hearing nows the time to get healthy cuz its gonna get harder.
Seeing large trucks like 18 wheelers and “guns” and “ice/snow”; “pile” and “supplies limited” will have to be done by air instead.
Something about “jeep” and “chrysler”. Maybe a merger if they aren’t already tied together.

Deep worldwide healing is going to be needed soon- hearing “ban together” and “we will need each other”. And “don’t give up” and “don’t give up hope” all will be okay.
And “lobster” “shortage” “seafood”; and maybe some fishermen dying at sea, hearing it’ll make news., hearing something about possible violent storms from now through 2014 especially during the summer. Mid-west the worst but all will be record breaking.
Seeing unusally cold and also unusally warm temps this and next year. 2015 more balanced temp wise although warm.
Seeing a lot of hail around florida and parts of georgia; all u meat eating folks might have sticker shock as I see the price of meats rising so u might want to conisder meatless meals some days of the week to prepare for a possible meat shortage or the rising costs of feeding the animals and seeing the number “8″ around meat prices…(deep breath)

edit on 1/11/2013 by sled735 because: add source

Thanks, Sled
To freak you out a little more, this thread predicts it too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A woman said her daughter dreamed of a Cali quake that results in a Hawaiian tsunami. Hers was posted 6 days after mine and 6 days before Jessica's blog. Eerie, for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OMG!!!!

new topics

top topics

join