It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Usually Mass Shootings I never paid much attention too as far as conspiracies goes. I would just assume that it was unstable human beings and that was the end of it. BUT, as we all know, the Sandy Hook shooting is a bit different, even for those skeptics and debunkers.

Now this came from a unlikely person who discovered it, My girlfriend. She had never known about this conspiracy community until we met 8 months ago. And trust me, She hates this stuff. I talk about it non-stop and she never really cares but she talks about Facebook drama so I guess we even out. But Sandy Hook really got her attention after telling her some inconsistencies about the story. So we each read through the Christopher A Rodia thread together. And she was like a beautiful flower bursting into color. She was so excited, that she was googling stuff and finding out names and linking stories together. And then she stumbled upon this video while I was in the shower.
Below is a video of The Chief Medical examiner Dr. H Wayne Carver II of Connecticut

The only thing I only thing I could find was a article on him withdrawing his resignation back in early 2012 you can view it Here and his actual office home page you can also view it Here other than that I couldn't find much.

In my opinion I don't think he is an actor, or a fake. BUT, I do believe he was being forced to say certain lines and words, and felt very uncomfortable saying any of it. But still a professional who examines bodies on a daily basis and a Doctor nonetheless wouldn't be this nervous, and anxious to get off camera.

what caliber were the bullets?

If I said it in court they would yell at me and not let me answer, so ill uhh let the police answer that one.

This whole video is just a Flag in my mind. The good stuff starts around 2:15 if you would like to skip but from there on its just unbelievable.

What are the thoughts on this can anyone find anymore information about him? or any other videos that might show speech impediment? I just think the whole interview smells fishy

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Perhaps you two should read through the thread that was already done on this subject, here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I must admit I only watched half, and the half that I watched, I would agree that he appeared to be under the influence of what he could say or not say. Which to me makes perfect sense....

After having said that. He is a medical examiner. Most medical examiners are not very social or are introverted clinical types, so I am sure being in the *Spotlight* made him feel very vulnerable, which compounded his appearing uneasy....

Just my opinion. It is too hard for me to actually hear all the details about how many rounds were in each child
I just had to stop.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

Are you or your girlfriend a psychologist?

If not, how do you know how a person will act after such an event?

Why are there so many "experts" here saying that such and such wouldn't act like that in this situation?

None of you know crap about how someone will act, because none of you have faced such an atrocity.

If this is the only reason why you think there's something suss going on, then it's a terrible theory.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I searched for it and didn't find a thread, could you link it?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Yeah, he should have his wits together 100% for this for sure, it was only 20 children's bodies riddled with bullets that he had to examine.

That's a walk in the park!

/sarcasm

You lot should really hear yourselves speak sometime, it's disgusting,

edit on 24/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's just how he responds to the questions. He is a chief medical examiner he works with dead children and adults I'm sure on a daily basis. He even said himself he only did the autopsy for 7 of them. It's not like he individually did the autopsy for all 28. But when he was told that the rifle was found in the trunk after he had just said they were shot with a long weapon it went to a different screen showing assault rifle and than a police officer ( assuming) said that is not correct. So what is correct? If the chief medical examiner who said he knew a lot about weapons and said they were killed with a assault rifle than maybe they were, he even described the bullets and what type of damage they would do to the human tissue. But wait there was no rifles found. What about the 33 shells that were found? He said there were at least 3-11 gunshot wounds in just the 7 autopsys he did. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't see him acting suspect. This medical examiner has seen things I can't even imagine and it's his daily job. He knows what he should and shouldn't say to the media. I'm sure he has been in the court room testifying numerous times so he knows what information he should hold back on.

He did mention the long rifle wasn't found in the car at around 5:25 of the video and that it was used during the shooting. Leaving me to think the whole Christopher Rodia thing was the media taking the story and misconstruing it. The gun found in the car was most likely Mr. Rodia's but since he was a felon and not allowed to own a firearm he most likely wouldn't come forward and claim the gun. This is the media doing what they do and making the story more confusing.
edit on 24-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

dr clarke`s nervousness " on camera " is only really evidence that he is nervous " on camera "

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thank you for making me feel better now. I'm glad there are others that think there's something wrong about the M E.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2012 by whatsecret because: never mind

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Every since the JFK assassination, and in the many other false flag oriented crimes that have been committed since, there have many times been needed someone within the chain of pathology, forensics department that conducts tests, examinations and charts all data collected in such capital crime homicide cases. Dr Wayne Carver, Chief Medical Examiner, is that person in this case.

Focusing on what Dr Carver has supposedly done so far within his specific duties needs to be better understood, so that later we dont forget to follow up and ask, key questions of officials.

Dr. Carver states as shown by many sources that all of the victims were shot with a 223. long rifle round. This initial report caused much confusion because first, we were told Adam Lanza was found with only 2 handguns and then later when Dr Carver reports that all victims were shot with a 223. it sets the basis for a major flaw in the cover story being told so the 223. found originally in the trunk is then changed to being found with Adam Lanza and the shotgun is found in the trunk of what we now have learned is the Honda car that belongs to Christopher A. Rodia.

Dr. Carver by stating all victims were shot with a long rifle round in effect states no one died from a shotgun blast type of wound and so I mention this because in the 911 dispatch tape we hear a call early in the event about a multiple suspects and a long rifle and shotgun.

This shot gun has puzzled me how it can be seen and reported on in the am 911 call when the shot gun is not found until much later as the video of the big gun trunk opening shows, it is after dark. Also remember, that the shotgun belongs to Nancy Lanza.

As we heard, the shooter broke into the school through a front window, I have to ask as things go, how did the glass get broken, because if a shotgun was used, then evidence will be collected and this once again begs the question of how that shotgun got used so that it was seen and reported on in the 911 tape and then end up in the trunk of the Honda that belongs to Rodia?

Dr Wayne Carver is key to many things also regarding the 223 wounds that has to be considered as cause of death for all victims. Only ballistics can legally determine if all the 223 bullets removed from the victims came from the same Bushmaster or from different weapons. This is key to remember.

While Dr Carver also has done toxicology on Adam Lanza and even Nancy Lanza, once again the four rounds in the head of Nancy Lanza will have to be compared to the handguns Adam Lanza had on him to determine if one of those weapons killed Nancy Lanza or if perhaps it is a different gun all together using a similar round, once again ballistics will determine these matters for court.

The presence of drugs in any of the key victims generates questions and only when toxicology has returned will we know what Adam Lanza was on and if his mother was under sedation of any kind while she was shot in her bed.

These matters will in time paint a more complete picture, but as I mentioned at the beginning, those in these forensic positions of authority have the power to do or not do many things. In fact they can say pretty much anything they want, because only a fellow forensics professional could factually determine if the determinations of a given medical examiner are correct and in accordance to the process by which such findings are used in court cases.

Dr. Wayne Carver is in a key position for all of these findings and like with the JFK case, if you have the right people in the right position with the authority to do what is needed to record what is needed to achieve a deception, then it also begs the question of what it would take to get such a professional, to do what he is told under fear of death for himself or his family?

Some private personal vice such as a drug use could be a hidden factor in this concern, because as with Christopher A. Rodia, he was a supposedly a drug dealer who also seems to have been stoned or just failed to get back to his car before cops blocked his departure and this could be why he took off running into the woods where he was eventually apprehended.

We must consider that those that control the media, control elements of LE and elements of the Medical Examiners office, for there is no way a deception can be perpetuated without the complicit continued deception that comes from the medical examiners office.

Those who planned this charade have thought of many things, but once we continue to add the many items that dont add up and continue to pursue the truth, I am certain that we will begin to see in the future that our many suspicions and or our early thoughts of a govt. conspiracy will be more clear and based on matters of the truth that could come forth in the many forensic items collected by Dr Wayne Carver.

Then again, it all could be lies. Time will tell. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97

What are the thoughts on this can anyone find anymore information about him? or any other videos that might show speech impediment? I just think the whole interview smells fishy

The guy had been up all night doing autopsies on little kids. How do you think he should have behaved? And if there's a conspiracy afoot including him it also has to include his 10 assistants and 4 other doctors who were with him

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This scenario is full of actors...

America misleading its people yet again

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I don't see him acting suspect. This medical examiner has seen things I can't even imagine and it's his daily job. He knows what he should and shouldn't say to the media. I'm sure he has been in the court room testifying numerous times so he knows what information he should hold back on.

He did mention the long rifle wasn't found in the car at around 5:25 of the video and that it was used during the shooting. Leaving me to think the whole Christopher Rodia thing was the media taking the story and misconstruing it. The gun found in the car was most likely Mr. Rodia's but since he was a felon and not allowed to own a firearm he most likely wouldn't come forward and claim the gun. This is the media doing what they do and making the story more confusing.
edit on 24-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Information he should hold back on? What, you mean in case they decide to try Adam Lanza?
If this story is on the up and up and there was a shooter and the person they've settled on is AL
and he is dead so why withhold any evidence.

People with nothing to hide, hide nothing.
I would say the media has played a huge role in causing some of the confusion in this case, but they were
claiming to be siting inside sources for these conflicting stories, too.
We are watching and listening to the horse's mouth, not having it reported second hand.

www.veteranstoday.com...

A very good outline of what the story was and how it's morphed along.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also...where are the girls legs on Dads left knee?
edit on Dec 31st 2012 by Djarums because: Personal photograph of victim removed by Site Administration

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaSleepsNoMore

Which girl died?

As for the legs can see the middle girls, but not the left girls legs. In that position you'd expect to see them, no?

Interesting..
edit on 31-12-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

your evidence for this claim is ????????????/

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaSleepsNoMore

Also...where are the girls legs on Dads left knee?

Maybe we're looking at different pics, but the one you posted clearly shows the little girls legs... both.. as in 2 legs.

I swear.. Im really starting to wonder about some of you. You SHOULD start wondering about yourselves..

As to the OP, of course he sounded odd to someone who wants all the info spewed at them in every gory detail ( you all). Nope, in any le investigation there are things that are NOT spoken about until either confirmed or released in an official statement.. NO oficial statement has been released and wont be for a while, Youll have to wait a little longer to get your fix. Been this way forever. In any case, he was deliberate as he was given a NO NO subject list he cant discuss and a go ahead and talk list. This is COMMON. He was being careful.. deliberate.. while sating your and others obsession, fixation and sick hunger for gore.
edit on Dec 31st 2012 by Djarums because: Personal photograph of victim removed by Site Administration

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaSleepsNoMore

omfg REALLY!!!

this is the # that makes you guys look CRAZY!

maybe you can't see her feet because the photo cuts off before you can see them. derp?
edit on 31-12-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join