It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

severe weather threat for Christmas eve, thru Christmas!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can't help but note that this is the only thread referencing the winter strom impacting much of the United States. Since this is the only thread I found, I would have assumed this would be on the front page.....

In case it was missed in the statement above, I just said MOST of the US as in one storm laying wake to the entire country. So much in fact that there were 32 tornados that touched ground yesterday leaving 6 people dead.

I don't know, perhaps I have been living under a rock the last 33 years and maybe, just maybe 32 tornados in one day in winter is normal. I suppose it's just as normal for several other states to be experiencing blizzard like conditions while other states are experiencing tornados.

As was predicted by even the staff here at ATS that there would be droves of people here on the 22nd screaming I told you so! Look the world didn't end! And then they all go back to their dulldrum existence thinking everything is as it should be and as it always has been. Nevermind the freak storms that spring up on the regular. We are even naming winter storms now and hearing about tornados in the same breath......yet, ,no one bats an eye. Nothing to see here folks....nothing to see here.

The last time the we entered a New Age/Epoch we were in the height of an ice age. That doesn't bother anyone? No one bothers to ask the critical questions of our government and weather services? This only feels normal because a.) we are really, really stupid creatures and b.) we are highly adaptable so extraordinary experiences can quickly become absorbed as normal I suppose.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

One word. Christmas. Yes, important threads like this, get lost in the Holidaze...people are mostly busy with other things during the single most time consuming Holiday of the year.

It is important we keep each other informed of what is happening in our local areas. We have a good network here on ATS of good, caring people. Last year, I was posting in a similar thread right before heading down to my basement as tornadoes touched down less than 3 miles away from my home.

I can guarantee you, as people get back home and settled in from the Christmas mayhem, they'll be thinking of looking for threads like this one....or, posting their own threads.

Des

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ah yes you make a good point. For many, Christmas is more than just one morning. For others even one morning is too much. For those who fall into the prior, Happy Holidays! For everyone else: THE SKY IS FALLING!

Likely because the aliens hijacked Haarp and used it because they wanted to go skiing in Telluride but the earth weather was not accomodating. In their drunken excitement they left the damn machine on....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
N. Ga Mountains reporting.....

Wind blowing snow like crazy right now.....even my goats don't want to be out....smart goats...

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join