It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Kennedy's Alien Feet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

The way I see the toes, they seem to be abnormally link together in some spots, and I believe it's his right foot, but it appears to have two what looks like "fingers" wrapping the other foot.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This took me forever to do thanks to Java but I was determined to prove to you Kennedy doesn't have alien feet.

President Kennedy doesn't have alien feet! You are seeing the lighting angles and the bad camera's of the 60s. They didn't have HD back then so things aren't crystal clear.

The red parts that are circles are TOES. The yellow parts that are circled are FEET. They look just like any other foot would while crossed. The dark parts are shadows.

I adjusted the sharpness and you can see the toes.

And again

And here are feet in almost the same fashion

Just because someone titles something on Youtube doesn't make it so. If you are truly here to discuss this then you will look at what I posted and see there is nothing different about Kennedy's feet. They are crossed and the sun is causing shadowing to make it look a different way.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

This is beautiful, thank you for sharing. The image has become more clearer in my mind, his foot still sorta looks off in some places but I can see where you are coming from. Again, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm with the OP on this. I still can't see a normal foot. That's not to say it isn't one but despite the circles it is still not clear to me.
Any more unusual shifting vids ?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

It's funny, you come here looking for info because you are interested, but when it's something that doesn't resonate with you, you choose to comment anyway. What's the purpose of coming all the way in here because you are interested, to leave with hatred because you didn't like what you see?

So.........
It's not okay to disagree with you, is that what I'm getting here????

Silly me, I thought we were allowed to post our opinions.

Where, by the way, is my supposed "hatred"??

All I said to you was:

Have you developed an alien foot fetish? This thread is just as baseless as your thread about insectoid feet. Not everything that looks odd to you is alien.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well if Kennedy was an insectoid?? he was able to hide his Antennae very well, and just forgot about his feet.

This should be in the Shiite stirring forum BTW.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I entered this thread because i thought it said Kennedys Alien Fleet and instead i found foot odour. Do aliens use comestic products to clean their feet we gotta get to the bottom of this.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I misread the title of this thread, I thought it said "President Kennedy's Alien Fleet"...how disappointing

Oh well.

edit on 24-12-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I entered this thread because i thought it said Kennedys Alien Fleet and instead i found foot odour. Do aliens use comestic products to clean their feet we gotta get to the bottom of this.

I had done the same, looking at the thread topics. But I got here by a different route as the OP has another thread about insectoids?? using poor quality video and yuuup, JFK's feet are there too, that's when the penny dropped. Just shows how we can be susceptible to forum conditioning!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You fool, you can disagree with me, but you do not. YOU QUESTION ME

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

We had lots and lots of family pics in the 60's, and pictures of the kids,in all possible lighting. Most were good, and none were like that. That isn't a blurry picture just, but an odd one. I know the feet are crossed. I could tell right away what is feet versus what is toes. Its the toes I'm having problems with, LOL. Especially his small one on the top crossed foot. I can see his big one on that foot, its where it should and even roughly the right size. then things get weird. But some people like to separate all their toes and are quite nimble, some can even write with their toes. But, that is a truly odd picture.

There are other pictures with odd distortions in peoples feet and hands, they go claw like, or 3 claw like.

But then I don't believe this world is what it is, and I do most definitely believe in what the Terra Papers, at least a bit, do feel the info is distorted, as are mason beliefs distorted. The author speaks of the lineage of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers originating in Egypt, and the stone masons, who all the presidents belong too, and who are gecko's.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You fool, you can disagree with me, but you do not. YOU QUESTION ME

Okay so you give me permission now to disagree with you, which I do, so thanks.

Thanks too for calling me a fool. Such a civil way to start a reply.

But I get now that I shouldn't ask questions to the OP of a thread?

Where is that frowned on in the T&Cs??

I didn't realize an OP could re-write the rules to suit themselves....again probably me just being that "fool" you called me.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And you clearly have been civil... LOL Don't kill me.

I know you try your best to be entertaining, crack jokes on the forum and make a name for yourself, but at least be funny.
edit on 25-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And you clearly have been civil... LOL Don't kill me. I know you try your best to be entertaining, crack jokes on the forum and make a name for yourself, but at least be funny.

Where have I been uncivil towards you?

Have I called you a fool as you have done to me?

Cracking jokes and "making a name for myself"??

Where?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I can pick things up with my toes, and move the big toe and next over back and forth, sort of flipping them. He could simply have very flexible toes. It happens. Then again.....I have had family joke that I am an alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join