It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Kennedy's Alien Feet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This video is not mine, I am sharing it because I find it interesting I would like to discuss it, I have never seen human feet look like that. I have even tried it on my own. I can barely even link my toes together to make it look like that, try it on your own feet because some of you probably have toes the size of your pinky fingers, like Kennedy here. lol. Very intriguing

It's also funny because the man after has an excuse to why Kennedy looks like that. As if it really mattered.
edit on 24-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think what we are seeing is a trick of the light. Its incredibly high arches combined with lighting to create really deep shadows. I wish my photoshop was working right now so I could highlight the areas to make more sense.

At first glance it looked really strange to me too, until I worked out what I was really looking at.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Have you developed an alien foot fetish?

This thread is just as baseless as your thread about insectoid feet.

Not everything that looks odd to you is alien.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Whats to say it alien...we have been brainwashed into believing if it doesn't match with what we know as human is alien...whats to say it isn't just a deformity...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It's funny, you come here looking for info because you are interested, but when it's something that doesn't resonate with you, you choose to comment anyway. What's the purpose of coming all the way in here because you are interested, to leave with hatred because you didn't like what you see? Oh ye, I forgot, social status. Keep it moving, bub.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, for looking out for me. Do you want to be best friends?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I guess he didn't like that. Im sure there is a saying about throwing stones in glass houses but I wont go there.

Anyway back on topic, Iv seen people in real life with horrid feet. But I think the guy who said it could be a trick of the light was right in this case.
edit on 24-12-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Honestly, a human will never know what they are looking at. We have been brainwashed to believe that everything is fake unless it's right there in front of our faces. That's why it's good to keep an open mind on things like and find out as much info as we can on subjects such as these. People who don't even believe in the existence of aliens will comment telling me I am crazy, and the people who do believe in the existence of aliens for some reason dismiss everything shown to them because it doesn't "look" like an alien. Wtf is an Alien? For all we know the whole universe could be only Humans, of all colours of the rainbow.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Attention!!

Guys, stop with the off-topic, rude posts. We discuss the topic on ATS, not each other. Period.

Continuing down this road is going to land some of you in some hot water. Stay on topic, or don't post. I don't want to have to repeat this..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
oh, ok, i see how you want us to play.

newerbeing- YES i see it now, you are right!. kennedy was an alien, thats why they killed him.

you should be commended for exposing such truth's!

and the insectoid actor was obviously a giant bug. they must be infiltrating our movie industry!
jessica alba sure is a cute bug though.

duuuuuhhhhh...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There are some real Aholes on this site. The OP may find some of YOUR interests to be ridiculous but i'm sure he doesn't disrespect you in such a fashion.
Please continue with your findings OP, this and others. There are many here who are interested in this subject.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Don't worry, I will post whatever I need to post because I know that the people who don't leave many comments on this site are the ones who look for information and discuss topics to learn, most people hear only leave comments for their social status because they think they are funny and they like the little stars.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I count five toes on the bottom foot and four on the top (cause one is behind the bottom foot).

I see a shadow play in a very blurry photo making it look like an extra toe or a deformed toe.

Being an artist I can see both the illusion effect and the reality of light & shadow.

Now because I also have no sound in my video I am not be swayed by what is being said only the visual representation.

I see nothing abnormal about President Kennedy's feet (if that is even him LOL).

What do you see?
edit on 24-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join