It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters under the wrong kind of fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.13wham.com...

Two firefighters dead, two others wounded as they responded to a fire at a family home early this morning.

Are people really going crazy? What would cause this madness?

The fire has spread to three house now, partly thanks to the shooters actions.

What are your thoughts? I'll keep the post updated as new info flows in

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
just makes you wonder how safe people really are these days!

i wonder if the fire was set deliberately to lure the firefighters into a trap! know it sounds crazy but it happened not that long ago here in the UK with the police! 2 officers responded to a fake robbery and ended up being killed in a gun and grenade attack!

People risk their own lives to save others and you get monsters like this!!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That is terrible news. I'm waiting for the gun advocates to come in and say this would never have happened if only the firemen had been armed. Yes thats right, the answer to reducing gun related death is the increase in gun ownership

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Pretty neat actually, I know some things.
First, you do not cut off a schoolbus.
Second, you do not cut off an ambulance.
Third, you do not harm those that are there to help.
Why not cut off a schoolbus? because that is at it's baseline bad, terrible strong bad. (not strongbad the Mexican cartoon guy either).

Why not bother ambulances and those who are there to help?
Because you never know who might be doing chest compressions on you later on.
So, a school gets shot up and babies murdered, folks respond by saying "protect the babies with armed men".
Hmmm what can we do to advance our agenda, we must kill the firefighters.
Surely nobody would suggest we arm them as well!
Timing is everything it seems...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

So, a school gets shot up and babies murdered, folks respond by saying "protect the babies with armed men".

So, you see this as another government attack on sympathetic targets aimed at pumping up public outrage against the NRA?

Wow.

What the hell happened to you? That's really bizarre thinking.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

So, you see this as another government attack on sympathetic targets aimed at pumping up public outrage against the NRA?

Wow.

Well this guy summed up gun control good here..

Originally posted by cmaxwell1984
just makes you wonder how safe people really are these days!

i wonder if the fire was set deliberately to lure the firefighters into a trap! know it sounds crazy but it happened not that long ago here in the UK with the police! 2 officers responded to a fake robbery and ended up being killed in a gun and grenade attack!

People risk their own lives to save others and you get monsters like this!!

I am sure they aren't allowed to have guns in the UK.. Am I mistaking?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Another shooting incident.... wtf is wrong with the food you guys are eating over there?

lured into a trap? Very possible according to the skynews report:

news.sky.com...

Part of the story in cas you cant read skynews:

Two volunteer firefighters have been shot dead and two others injured when a gunman opened fire as they were responding to a house fire in New York state, police said.

The gunman opened fired on the firefighters as they arrived shortly after 5:30 am at the blaze in the town of Webster, said police chief Gerald Pickering.

"It does appear it was a trap" for the first responders to the fire, Mr Pickering said at a news conference.

The gunman was found dead of an apparent gunshot wound, officials said. It was unclear how the gunman died or whether anyone might have died in the fire itself.

One of the dead firefighters was also a town police lieutenant, but it was not clear whether he returned fire.

And another headline on skynews:

US Bullet Demand Hits 'Unprecedented' Levels

I wont bother starting anew thread on the above but if someone else wants to take my bubble... go ahead....
edit on 24-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
That is terrible news. I'm waiting for the gun advocates to come in and say this would never have happened if only the firemen had been armed. Yes thats right, the answer to reducing gun related death is the increase in gun ownership

I cant wait untill Obama gets back off vacation & blames all gun owners for another gun related death.
Looks like its going to be a crazy 2013
It does appear that it was a trap that was set for first responders, but the cause or reasons we don't have at this time," said Webster Police Chief Gerald Pickering said describing the scene where shots were fired at West Webster firefighters when they arrived at 5:35 a.m to battle the blaze along Lake Road in Webster, which is about 10 miles west of Rochester.

The apparent gunman was found dead in an area outside the scene, but it’s unclear if he was killed with a self-inflicted gunshot or if it was from a weapon from a police officer who was chasing him.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Wow.

Like I said, I know some things.
One of them is nobody hates a firefighter.
Firefighters are one of the only class of people that have a free pass to travel anywhere they want unmolested.
Even the hardest of gangs in L.A. allow them to travel freely, they know who it is that might be fighting for their life later that day.
I don't know what is happening here, but nobody just wants to kill firemen.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I heard on the radio the guy was an paroled felon who had killed his 92 year old grand mother with a hammer.

17 years in the pen for killing granny. The system released him...So much for rehabilitation.
A felon can not own a firearm or vote in America, by law.
By law you are not supposed to kill someone. Happens everyday by many different means.
The first house caught fire but do to the shootings if I heard correctly 7 more burned.
He was a sick lawless individual. There are a few people who choose to be lawless in all parts of the world.
If I could blink all the bad guys away I would..but the world is not made that way and there is no one judge that could be trusted to start blinking.

Not a Merry Christmas for the firemen and their families; totally sick on many different levels starting with a hammer and a 92 year old woman many years ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join