It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/22/201- The Embarrassing Aftermath of the Mayan 'Apocalypse'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok admit ATSers, how many of you were in this situation on 12/22/2012. Thought this was great and had to share with ATS.

The Embarrassing Aftermath of the Mayan 'Apocalypse'

The Embarrassing Aftermath of the Mayan 'Apocalypse', is In short about three guys that were preparing for the Mayan Apocalypse and it is now 12/21/2012 and they show up to the office.

This had me cracking up!
edit on 12/24/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"The Greek word 'Apocalypse' actually means to 'uncover, reveal, or unveil' the truth that has been ignored, forgotten, misinterpreted and misunderstood, and the phrase apokalupsis eschaton literally means 'revelation at the end of the aeon, or age.'"

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Well...if anything, the truth about the misunderstanding of the apocalypse has definitely been unveiled...

I TOLD YOU SO!

edit on 24-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

lol Yea right! The only conspiracy theory out here on this earth was the world coming to an end, everything else is conspiracy fact.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Mayan could still be right so prepare, because on the 21st Dec 2012 the Volcano on Chile erupted and has now just 3 days later caused a RED ALERT in Chile and many other parts of earth in that area, the ash is toxic, it is about 15000 feet high now, it only can go so high before it just spreads around earth cutting out heat and light, add this one to the 70 other active one's today on earth it could get bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
well my interpretation of the 13th baktun is loosely that this was the time that this era would end and the new era would begin.
generally at the end of each Baktun or cycle the earth is met with changes in the weather pattern and bringing natural disasters etc. to cleanse the earth to some degree, this ushers in the beginning of the new age for man where life begins again, simple concept really.
now complete opposite to the clock strikes midnight cliche Hollywood doomsday scenario that gripped the world, the thing with this is it just makes all the naysayers easier to dismiss events like this that unfold the very next day.

Flood chaos could go on for weeks - Rail disruption hits Christmas travel as lines are swamped

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Did you know that it is 2005 on the Ethiopian Calender? I read information that it is a 7 year period also. It make sense considering holy books talk of a 7 year tribulation.

new topics

top topics

join