It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these weird creatures on the space ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What are these Weird creatures on the space ? These pictures can be downloaded from NASA website [history.nasa.gov]

Image 1 :

Image 2 :

Are these Living creatures or space debris ?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am absolutely positive that these are NOT living creatures.

They do look like electrical discharges on analog photographic negatives.

Also, note the many dust particles that were obvisouly present on the negatives.
edit on 24-12-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The teather incident does make you wonder if there are some kind of entity that floats around space. What has always intrigued me as well is the recording of one of the appolo missions where one of the astronaughts talks about the "critters" observing them.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It honestly looks like someone sat a cup on the picture and the condensation ran across. If you look around, there are other splotches on it too.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What about some form of crystallization ..you know when water freezes like frost on your car window type of thing?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Not all your images opened for me. But I have really started to come to the conclusion these are some sort if jellyfish. The ISS tether incident was a great example. There are others that look similar.

Sounds very "tin-foil hat", but these things are in the skies and can be seen from the ground under the right circumstances. UFOs that pop in and out of clouds. "Fleets". Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 24-12-2012 by SeenAlot because: Double post

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you are not a StarTrek fan you need to look into the series pilot of StarTrek The Next Generation, called Encounter at Farpoint.

en.memory-alpha.org...

When I saw that first image my mind immediately went to that.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
they look like the sprite lightning above the clouds but out in space
or a reflection of one from on off camera

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

my uncle sid and aunt lucy came to town the other day and we took a journey to the woods and i could of sworn i saw the same things surrounding everything it was an eye opener

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe dirty ice. Does appear to be frozen.

Just a wild guess though. It is interesting it is on Nasa.gov site.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's definitely not of any significance. It wouldn't be on their website for all to see if it were.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well the energy over the earth part isn't moving. But if you enlarge the first one by clicking and then look at the odd shapes, and if you slide the pic over to see the right side, this long shape at the bottom, the energy is moving, its not stationary like the earth part, its moving constantly on my computer screen.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
The teather incident does make you wonder if there are some kind of entity that floats around space. What has always intrigued me as well is the recording of one of the appolo missions where one of the astronaughts talks about the "critters" observing them.

While on shuttle missions, the astronaut Story Musgrave said he saw a giant alien worm or serpent more than once.
It was floating and moving through space. Another astronaut (dont remember who) said there are jellyfish-looking thingys out there!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
that shot of Earth, is not from the shuttle or the ISS.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
What recording is that?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
While I agree that the images the OP refers to are not lifeforms I do think there are some strange things out there.
Just looking at extremophiles here on earth can show you how diverse life is and how resilient it can be.

www.astrobiology.com...
www.spaceref.com...

I also saw the Story Musgrave interview where he speaks of "space snakes":
spacetime.forumotion.com...

top topics

join