Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Reserve Bank of Australia and The Peoples Bank of China to go around USD for trade !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
While I commend the enthusiasm on the thread...it IS rather misleading at best.

According to australian.com.au/business, in an article dated from September titled,"HSBC TELLS AUSTRALIA TO PREPARE FOR YUAN" : Australia pays only 1% of its Chinese debt in the Yuan and will continue doing so until 2015 when it "may" jump to 10%.

Australia has been paying debt to European countries using the Euro for a decade now to the tune of 7% and it hasnt hurt the US one bit. All countries do so...even the US.

Theres obviously a trade war going on in the Pacific. Currently though, we have both the US and China pushing trade agreements with Pacific nations...Australia being one. I urge everyone to read about TPP and RCEP...both have implications in the future. Especially since Congress isnt even allowed to read either but expected to pass them. Perhaps I will make a thread, but onward to the point...

No matter what HAARP is doing to some of your brainwaves, the US currency will only be in trouble if its purposely being done by the government itself. Be realistic for a minute...do any of you really think this world would risk a world war against the US for economic terrorism?? Do you really think that the US has become such a non-issue in the economic world that we arent capable of bringing the whole world to its knees economically if it so chose!? I surely hope not.

I normally dont resort to neanderthal type statements, but I think it bears mentioning that no matter what the news tells you...China is not even close to being a military threat lol. We rule the sea with hundreds of ships while China has a handful. We surround them on all sides with hundreds of thousands of troops. No...China is testing the resolve of the US right now seeing what they can get away with. If Obama so chooses, he could stop this in a second using either economic or military options...neither of which China can afford.

This "crisis" will pass very quickly. If Australia had some nefarious intention of underminding the US economically, it would lose its second biggest importer of goods, lose our military protection, as well as having to find 75% of it's grain imports elsewhere. Harldy worth the cost of being able to pay 1% of a 28bn USD bill dontcha think?

Of course, there still remains the option that its being done purposely by some NWO scheme. Possible, but if that were the case, they sure are taking their sweet ass time.
edit on 25-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It would be very interesting if this happened, I for one think our allegiance to the US has all been one way. We drop all tariff barriers of trade to US companies and they keep theirs on us, we followed the US into all their wars blindly yet when it come to Wheat contracts with Iraq we got screwed over by them.

I say China hasn't invaded a single Country in years, how ever the US seems to continually attack Countries that threaten to drop their dollar as official world currency. China would be be less likely to nuke us as they have huge ownership of infrastructure in Australia now and a lot invested in food production..they simply wouldn't do it.

China invade us ? they may be able to take the north of the Country but they know they would never be able to hold it for ever from us. The US just uses every Country as its toilet except Israel of course.
edit on 25-12-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The problems with the US currency has pushed australia's currency quite high, affecting our imports/exports... hopefully this will help with that.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Considering how much gold China has bought over this year, (over 500 tons) something is in the works, why would the Chinese government need that amount? China has also bought in previous years.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

They would have a hard time taking the North of Australia. We may have a big coast line, TPB may have disarmed the public. We may have an underfunded army, but I would put most real Aussies up against most others and trust me given cause and reason, we will out shine most. So if it ain't the Kiwi and Aussie charm that keeps them at bay. The NT and what it has to offer will. There is a big difference between a glossy brochure viewed on your VDU and a reality. And that is no disrespect to any other invading army. But as history has shown an attacking army in another country rarely wins.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I dont think the US would give up Australia so easily, In fact toppling governments should be no problem for them.

There's one little parcel they would never give up....and thats Pine Gap.

That Nefarious little outpost is the US's most secret base outside of the US. With reported magical stuff like, a 1000s feet deep Earth antenna to contact Naval vessels via low frequency sound waves, its own Nuclear reactor (unknown to the normal Government types), HAARP, strange association with flying discs appearing from hillside openings, Recorded visual observation with Cigar shaped large Unidentified craft, that seem to communicate with blue and gold light beams....not to mention the supposed 12 underground levels, Non Earth workers, Underground tunnels and the list goes on......
No, America wont be giving that one up in a hurry.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Lets just all get guns like the Yanks and we could throw them Chinamen back into the Ocean like those true American patriots would

I cannot see 20 Million Aussies without semi-automatic weapons pushing 100 Million yellow skins back into the ocean

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

Its not just Australia.

The renminbi (RMB, sign: ¥; code: CNY; also CN¥, 元 and CN元) is the official currency of China (People's Republic of China) BTW...

And now seven out of 10 economies in the region — including South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand — track the renminbi more closely than they do the US dollar. Only three economies in the group — Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Mongolia — still have currencies following the dollar more closely than the renminbi, said the report, posted on the institute’s website.

SOURCE

This is not new.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I would have to agree, to add the US has previously covered Aussies but, most notably the second world war. Anyway war is never a solution.

Once upon a time the USD was all powerful, near every place I went to in Asia would take USD including some places in China at that time. Yes change can be hard to accept, but if the world is choosing other options that's their choice, however unpleasant. You have to admit, the US has not treated its dollar very well and people see this, so start looking for other options.

Don't worry we are all going to get the shaft, sooner than later however nicely done. Once the share holders, management and the greedy have finished with Aussie, we will have to buy all from China, so using their bling kind of works, not that there is a lot of Aussie left at the moment anyway and at a guess the US is much the same, except you are still armed.

America should possibly look at using Chinese bling as well, after all you fellas don't make much either these days that ant Chinese. Better still lets scrap all the currencies and just use Chinese bling, they would possibly make the money there cheaper then we can anyway.
I digress

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Before anyone else keeps up this comedy of errors, please, check the currency valuation charts!! Maybe they're just trying to buy low? After all, despite the nonsense I'm reading from people about the devaluation of the USD, it has gained significantly over the CNY (Yuan) over the past 10 years, as it has vs most other currencies.

The whole picture is a lot more cliear if everybody stops talking in opposites. "dollar gaining strength vs other currencies" is the opposite of "dollar crashing / worthless."

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Australia is in Asia, not North America. Why double-convert a currency, from yuan to USD to Australian dollars?

This has nothing to do with alliances, it's just simplification of an already existing system of trade.

Don't be so paranoid, they're not dumping USD. They trade USD with America.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
Seriously people? America didn't start this?

Yes, we did start it. Exactly 99 years and one day ago, on Dec 23rd, 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was put into place. It started when the Federal Reserve took over our currency and slowly turned it into monopoly money that they insisted (& still do) is worth something...

If you think America had nothing to do with this, then you need to do more research on the history of economics in the 20th Century...
edit on 12/24/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

I think it's more like we allowed it to happen here in America. Fed Res is really just an extension of the Central Bank of England. Even Pres Wilson said, after the deed was done, that he realized he just destroyed his country. Our earlier presidents knew about the evils of the banksters and preached against them.
Legal Tender consists of:
Federal Reserve Notes (FRN's)***
Bonds
Other Notes--evidences of debt.
Tokens--clad coinage having no inherent asset value.
"A unit of debt" in a cashless society--Electronic banking.
***Issued by the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)--A private corporation created by the Bank of England in 1913 and is owned by foreign bankers/investors

The Federal Reserve is a continuation of the "Exchequer" of the Crown of England.

Edward Mandell House was instrumental in setting up the Federal Reserve.
"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are U.S. government institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the U.S. for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers and rich and predatory money lenders." Chairman Louis T. McFadden, House Banking and Currency Committee, June 10, 1932.

Federal Reserve is not listed under the Federal Government. They are in the white pages, along with Federal Express, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), and any other business. Find out for yourself if all this is true. And then, go to your local law library and look up the case of Lewis vs. US, case #80-5905, 9th Circuit, June 24, 1982. It reads in part: "Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the federal reserve are NOT federal instrumentality's . . but are independent and privately owned and controlled corporations - federal reserve banks are listed neither as 'wholly-owned' government corporations [under 31 USC Section 846] nor as 'mixed ownership' corporations [under 31 USC Section 856] . . . 28 USC Sections 1346(b), 2671."

FRN's were first issued in 1914.

The Independent Treasury Act of 1921 suspended the de jure Treasury Department of the United States government and turned it over to a private corporation called the Federal Reserve
(de jure means "by right of lawful establishment")

Just prior to the Stock Market crash of 1929, millions of dollars of gold was taken out of this Country and transferred to England.

All of the remaining assets of the US citizens, including their person, are held by the Depository Trust Corporation (DTC), the central securities depository, at 55 Water Street, New York, NY - secured by Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Commercial Liens, which are then monetized as "debt money" by the Federal Reserve.
Under the umbrella of the DTC lies the CEDE Corporation, the Federal Reserve Corporation and the American Bar Association, the "legal arm" of the banking interests

usavsus.info...

The above is an excellent site you can send to people to wake them up. I've been ridiculed on here enough for saying United States is not a country and that it is a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation. ArrowsNV has it right. Also, any country that has a central bank is just as bad off as we are here in America. Those countries that do not have a central bank, yet, get the piss bombed out of them and their people murdered.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Australia is in Asia, not North America. Why double-convert a currency, from yuan to USD to Australian dollars?

This has nothing to do with alliances, it's just simplification of an already existing system of trade.

Don't be so paranoid, they're not dumping USD. They trade USD with America.

Of course they are dumping US dollars they are not stupid they know along with every other country the USD is on borrowed time.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Several countries are doing this, everyone is trying to distance themselves from the US Dollar, because their days of being the global reserve currency are numbered.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
yeah the dollar was going to collapse last year and the year before that blah blah blah

enjoy your new partner

Ya, you keep on saying that, but know the more you print, the less your currency becomes. Countries are buying less of your debt (which is why the FED had to step in and buy your bonds, at a rate of 45 billion a month starting in Jan) - I believe the US Dollar would be worthless already if it wasn't for the Petrol Dollar.

Will be interesting to watch how other nations try to distance themselves to the US Dollar, and watch how fast things fall apart once more people realize that in reality the US is bankrupt and the mad dash to sell as much US assets as they can.

--------------------

Now I should clarify that one would be smart to stay away from the Chinese as well. They have massive financial problems as well, one might as they are worse off then the US.
edit on 25-12-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

You said it. The US is bankrupt. What most people don't realize is that it, (the US Corp) not they, finalized the bankruptcy in 1933. Dollars are nothing more than "debt notes".

First bankruptcy was in 1863

In 1865 the total debt was $2,682,593,026.53

A portion was funded by 1040 Bonds to run not less than 10 nor more than 40 years at an interest rate of 6%

When a government goes bankrupt, it loses its sovereignty.

In 1933 the U.S. declared bankruptcy, as expressed in Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111, and 6260, House Joint Resolution 192 (Public Law 73-10) of June 5, 1933 (31 U.S.C. 463) confirmed in Perry v. U.S. (1935) 294 U.S. 330-381, 79 LEd 912, as well as 31 United States Code (USC) 5112, 5119, Senate Report 93-549, and 12 USC 95a.

Members of Congress are the official Trustees in the bankruptcy of the US and the re-organization

"All the property of this country now belongs to the state and will be used for the good of the state."-- FDR, 1933

What people need to do is record a UCC-1 Financing Statement. I did. When I took a copy of it in to my employer they declared me tax exempt.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Several countries are doing this, everyone is trying to distance themselves from the US Dollar, because their days of being the global reserve currency are numbered.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
yeah the dollar was going to collapse last year and the year before that blah blah blah

enjoy your new partner

Ya, you keep on saying that, but know the more you print, the less your currency becomes. Countries are buying less of your debt (which is why the FED had to step in and buy your bonds, at a rate of 45 billion a month starting in Jan) - I believe the US Dollar would be worthless already if it wasn't for the Petrol Dollar.

Will be interesting to watch how other nations try to distance themselves to the US Dollar, and watch how fast things fall apart once more people realize that in reality the US is bankrupt and the mad dash to sell as much US assets as they can.

--------------------

Now I should clarify that one would be smart to stay away from the Chinese as well. They have massive financial problems as well, one might as they are worse off then the US.
edit on 25-12-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

You said it. The US is bankrupt. What most people don't realize is that it, (the US Corp) not they, finalized the bankruptcy in 1933. Dollars are nothing more than "debt notes".

First bankruptcy was in 1863

In 1865 the total debt was $2,682,593,026.53

A portion was funded by 1040 Bonds to run not less than 10 nor more than 40 years at an interest rate of 6%

When a government goes bankrupt, it loses its sovereignty.

In 1933 the U.S. declared bankruptcy, as expressed in Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111, and 6260, House Joint Resolution 192 (Public Law 73-10) of June 5, 1933 (31 U.S.C. 463) confirmed in Perry v. U.S. (1935) 294 U.S. 330-381, 79 LEd 912, as well as 31 United States Code (USC) 5112, 5119, Senate Report 93-549, and 12 USC 95a.

Members of Congress are the official Trustees in the bankruptcy of the US and the re-organization

"All the property of this country now belongs to the state and will be used for the good of the state."-- FDR, 1933

What people need to do is record a UCC-1 Financing Statement. I did. When I took a copy of it in to my employer they declared me tax exempt.

I'm interested to hear how you pulled this off. You filed a statement for a business loan and your employer declared you to be tax exempt? What you wrote makes it sound like something a wage employee could do, which obviously is not the case, and I have not found anything that indicates a statement filed for a business loan makes an individual tax exempt. Either you're trying to mislead people, or, if you're not paying taxes on income, regardless of what your employer declared, either you, your employer, or both, are breaking the law. Either that, or it is some loophole that a normal employee can't take advantage of. I could see if you're operating as a business yourself, and paying taxes on your "business", while not paying your "self", but otherwise, as I said, there are two possibilities here:

1) you're lying, which would be an obnoxious way to get attention
Or
2) you, and/or your employer are at risk of going to federal prison for tax evasion

There is no magic form to file which exempts anyone from income taxes. If you're a charity, you can be tax exempt. Anyone can not pay taxes for as long as they can get away with it, but you can also rob banks, murder people, and drive drunk as well, until you get caught.

Sorry if this comes off harsh, but I'm sick of people trying to mislead people into thinking there are no consequences for tax evasion. As much as I'd like to think we can not-pay our income taxes, it's simply NOT TRUE.

I'd also like to add, for all the people claiming the USD demise is imminent (as I've been hearing since the Reagan 300% debt increase), i've got a bridge to Hawaii to sell you, but you need to find magic glasses I dropped into the Mariana trench to see it. Also, the world will end 12/21/2012.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

We will be the first nation they call when the sh^& HITS THE FAN ..So yea i do expect our allies to hang in there ...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

I guess HAARP must be interfering with your brain as well because you have to be delusional to think that foreign bond holders of US debt will accept ridiculous returns forever. The bond market will eventually crash and the US will have to raise interest rates, unless you want the FED to monetize all your debt.

This article is but a tip of the iceburg that Americans will have to deal within a short time period.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Why are you blaming the Australians, your federal reserve keeps printing money to get the US out of the mire financially. You cannot expect people to keep trading in USD, when the Federal Reserve is effectivly making it worthless.

Lets get one thing straight here, The Reserve Bank of Australia is wholly owned by the Australian Government.
However it is not controlled by the Australian government, but it is controlled by a board of directors. These directors are government employees and are paid by the bank.
It is not owned by any foreign bank, just wanted to get it straightened out.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Man just shutup....Australians are some tough people and America's friends. Why would people even want to talk about Aussies and America at war? wtf......

Originally posted by michael1983l
All joking aside, the US would have a hard time going to war with Auz (although I know it would never happen) because of the logistics accross the pacific and the fact that Australia is effectivly a very large Island.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I doubt this is because of quantitative easing. There has been on ongoing trend since the Iraq war started of countries wanting to stop supporting the US in various ways, including using our money. Most Americans have no idea how much the whole concept of preemptive war, torture and the "war on terror" have upset the rest of the world, but really it was just a matter of time anyways. We have been telling every country for decades how superior we are, and that they need to be just like us and do what we tell them to do and that really annoys people. Now they see that our moral, economic, and military strength are not invulnerable they feel emboldened enough to start allying more with countries like China and Russia.

www.independent.co.uk...

The demise of the dollar
edit on 25-12-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join