It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far Cry 3: The Real Endangered Species .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Far Cry 3 , a tropical paradise set out for you to explore , a paradise populate be many exotic and rare species but one of those species is in danger of extinction and YOU may be to blame !

Great Game

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It is a great game, I havent played the previous games either, but it has a good story in single player, co-op story is fun too, although they need more maps IMO...

Havent ventured into multi player too much, as I get owned pretty easily, haha...

The pirates it didnt show which are real nasty, are the melee ones(atleast in co-op)... they can wipe out the whole group very quickly.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

the heavy gunmen and flamethrowers i found to be a bit of trouble until i got the heavy takedown skill.
i really like this game, swimming with crocodiles for fun or playing with the wingsuit...its awesome.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just finished the game. Totally agree with it needing more maps and outposts. really enjoyable game, but i miss the dark rich colors of the African setting in far cry 2. The first time I got snatched by a crocodile i almost fell out of my chair, lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah Far Cry 3 is a good game and it makes you aim because you don't start out with heaps of ammo for your weapons because you need to hunt animals in order to craft ammo pouches and weapon holsters in order to carry more weapons and ammo which i think is a good thing because it forces you go explore the game area and do things other than shooting enemy npcs.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: Correcting a sentance

new topics

top topics

join