It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from a cat of mine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Merry Christmas Everyone

edit on 24-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: loading please wait

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Aw, how cute...
Meowy Christmas! Be sure to leave Santa claws there some milk and catnip

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Merry Christmas FeelingPure. I love the pic. A few weeks ago, I had a kitty come to my door and adopt me and I'm thrilled as can be! The lil nipper is so cute and loving and precious and has helped make this Christmas so extra special for me...now I have a lil buddie to enjoy. What fun. Have the best holiday and New Year ever!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
...looks like a Neva Masquerade to me!

Nice cat! ...got two siberian cats myself.

Merry X-Mas everybody!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas right back at ya!

And what a beauty - those blue eyes are simply stunning!!!

Originally posted by shrevegal
I had a kitty come to my door and adopt me and I'm thrilled as can be!

Oooooo - big congrats!

Kitties are wondeful. Last year I took Christmas pictures of all the fourlegged ones in the family, with Christmas hats for the kitties, and Santa coats for the dogs... this year it's much less "happy" Christmas though. My feline girl passed in August, and we're still missing her like crazy. We do however have a new addition to the family, a little girly kitten www.abovetopsecret.com... and it's lots of fun with her being a kitten... Christmas tree is on the floor 50% of the time and the tree decorations are all over the house. Hahahahaha! But still, there's a fourlegged family member missing, so I just cannot get into the Christmas spirit the same way I used to. I'm sure things will feel better next Christmas - and the poor fourlegged ones will once again be subjected to Christmas outfits!
edit on 24-12-2012 by aspiechick because: I can spell, but my fingers clearly have a life of their own.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aspiechick

aspiechick, I know what you mean....our lil pets become the world to us. Have you ever heard of the poem called "The Rainbow Bridge"....about how we will all be re-united with our beloved pets that have passed on, one day we will all be together again. It is a beautiful belief. I think the title can be googled and found that way. My computer skills and knotty fingers are off today or I'd try to get it on here for you.

Blessings and hugs to you and try and enjoy the Holidays as we will all see each other eventually. I miss my dog and a few cats I've had thru the years. Ya never forget them but I swear I sometimes feel their prescence and their love Hugs to you!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
"The Rainbow Bridge"

Thank you, shrevegal!

Oh yes, I know it well. Personally I prefer the Memories are Golden... it makes me cry like a little girl, but I absolutely love it. I currently (still haven't gotten around to order my winter version, but artwork already made!) got this picture files.abovetopsecret.com... blown up large on canvas over my fireplace of my little feline girl that passed.

She hung around for quite a while after passing, both being seen and heard by several people (she was so loved... she wasn't just our cat - the whole neighbourhood loved her so much!). She truly was amazing.

And sorry for hijacking your thread FeelingPure!

top topics

join