It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of those 'huh' moments... (911/metaphysics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Haven't posted for years, not really interested in most of the junk that flies around here these days. But I can't think of anywhere else weird enough to share this, so here's something for you ATS addicts to chew on.

Made a post in a non-conspiracy forum (yes, those do exist). The post was a reply to a thread about favorite Christmas music. Completely out of character, I decide to post the famous lyrics from that well known Christmas classic Fairytale Of New York by The Pogues.

I submit my post, check it to verify my wisdom is visible for all to see, and notice that it was my 911th post on this forum.

Wow.

Fairytale Of New York?

I never fully believe the Official Story about anything. Even with the very best of intentions, nothing that happens will ever be reported in absolute accuracy. And no, I don't necessarily believe that those doing the reporting always have the very best of intentions. However I have long struggled with some of the conspiracies that surround the events of September 11th, 2001. Maybe I need to take a deeper look!

I guess I could have posted this in the 911 Forum, except I am denied thread starting rights. And anyway - this is not about any specific element of the theories surrounding 911, this is more of a metaphysical conspiracy! All of us have experiences similar to this from time to time, but this one has kind of fried my circuits. I have for many years had a worldview which can explain occurrences of this nature, but am interested in other people's thoughts and comments. What have YOU experienced recently that has stopped your brain in its tracks?

join