It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati revealing their presence must read.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KurdishKing

I wonder what you said to them that upset them that much.

And what are they doing in Playstation network trying to catch a wake up preachers like yourself.

Perhaps they were not trying to catch people like him. Maybe they were alerted by someone who plays playstation games who also happens to be connected enough to know that the op was doing damage to the Empire. When the preaching didn't just stop after a couple times, that's when the two accounts were made and his personal information extracted.

Perhaps. Or maybe it was a prank by some other kids who wanted to freak him out. But then I don't know how to explain the guy at Walmart and the woman at the door who would not respond to him.

I'm not sire if its a policy for Walmart to reveal information captured on their security cameras. I think they just turn it into police if there's a crime reported and let them decide how to proceed. That way people don't try to get revenge on their own. But I could definitely be wrong... And there's also the possibility of a store employee going against store policy, among other possibilities. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but this part of the story stuck out to me, so if anyone wants to investigate further on Walmart store policy then they can if they want to use that information to assist in making a decision for themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
this is what bored ppl do to annoying people on games. its pretty easy to find out your location/etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
It all started when I was researching THE NWO. I came across this video called ESOTERIC AGENDA on youtube. I watched it and was amazed at what I saw and heard.

Now me being me I do not take anyones word for anything and I do not blindly believe mainstream media. I come to an Un-biased decision based on the facts without letting my personal opinions get in the way or let main stream media shove what they want me to believe down my throat. I research for myself.

To continue, I decided to try to wake the WORLD up and go on the playstation network and preach about it in WW3 war games, I mean modern warfare 3. When I would start talking about it I would lose connection to the host. After a while that stopped. A weekago while talking about the video 2 people on the psn came into the room i was playing in named staysilent and maysonman. they told me to shut the f up talking about it or something bad was going to happen. I told them to kiss my ass, they said we warned you and left.
edit on 24-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/12/12 by JAK because: Caps removed.

You all should actually research the Illuminati. I have read so much here and it is all pretty much exactly opposite of what they stand for. You should read the below link. Maybe you will learn something.

The Real Illuminati

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Weither or not they are called the illuminati or not is up for debate I guess, BUT that is what WE know them as.

I was talking about the illuminati on there and then all THESE freak coincidences happen.

If the world knows these dark forces as the illuminati then you would think that the real illuminati or "ILLUMINATED ONES", WOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME for the sake of OMNIPOTENCE.

YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO THINK OF WHAT KIND OF ILLUMINATED MIND YOU ARE TALKING TO BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY THINGS LIKE YOU HAVE SAID.
edit on 26-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is a pretty interesting chain of events. What really bothers me is the woman--I don't know if she is relevant to the rest of the story or not, but I'd sure be extra cautious after that. You never know what a person is capable of

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lonweld

yeah well i am a risk taker. they are willing to do anything wherever and when ever they need to so why shouldnt i do the same...my family ha. i would gladly sacrifice my family to save the lives of billions from death oppression perptual debt war famine pestilence... the list goes on... you all should be brave enough to do the same. the bad thing is is thatmost of it can still be reversed if we tried to stop them. the only way that happens is if we also are willing to make any and all sacrifices when and where we need to just as they do. it is the only way all wars are won and the complete ignorance of such is why we will continue to fail. this is not the first time nor the last time i have it out with them. our lives are forever linked and sadly it will end in my death and my death will wake up some of those around me. which will ultimately lead to their down fall.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Completed the second half of the video. 1 must say the natural self and artificial self representation methods all based on how a name is written to bond company agenda was interesting to learn more on as well as how the secret religion is said to be playing its part behind the scene with the enlightenment goals... The thing that seems odd is how many lies and deceptions that are interconnected with truth, can manage to fry a mind not strong enough to grasp even a small bit of it all. And 1 can see how many just stray away and let what ever happens happens or to better describe fall victim to the deceptive games. Where many are basically as said scared into in direction to be FAKE soothed into comfort. It is very sickning to consider this is how things are just as sick as it was to see those poor IRAQI children being controlled with sanctions of EA*RTH that basically left those children to die (as if part of an depop agenda). Its hard to call OP but it sickens 1 in many ways. Like some of the great books speak of some coming and re arraigning this old worlds standards and thinks how would those be viewed for doing so by those in power here. Some if they could would run a smear campaign of the most conscious influenced based to place fear in front of reason preventing potentially TRUTH exposure to further contain herd.. if not higher up destined that could block the herd from the salvation it deserves. Its a wild game going on of fear so fear projectors may have some of the best reflections to experience.. close..

BASICALLY A HABITAT OF EVOL AND OPPRESSION IN ITS MOST LOWER SICK AVOIDED DEPTHS WILL FERMANT ITS... CURE USING THE EVOL AS THE ALCHEMICAL UMMM PRODUCT TO MAKE GOOD.

Thanks again for the interesting read/observations.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 12/28/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Did the police search for the guy that took your sister's cart? That should be attempted kidnapping. If it's at a Walmart, they have cameras all over outside, too, so they could see what vehicle he left in.

It's possible, too, that the cart thing was not related, too. Weird, yeah, but think about it. If they wanted to keep people from paying attention, they would ignore those talking about their activities. If they wanted to attract attention, there would be no better way than to scare someone. After all, you have ideas and opinions, but no hard proof, right? No reason to try and silence you. There are a LOT of people that have ideas about them, and i think they mostly monitor, to be sure no whistle blower is in such a group, but they pretty much ignore the rest.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by docgreen15
Well it could have been Echelon cutting off your internet connection depending on the "keywords" you were using... It might not necessarily be because your talking about "them" but if your saying something like "mass murder", "government", "ritual killing" etc, etc. You'll be flagged up on the Echelon system (in your case NSA), Like some A.I. computer will check the "content" (or context) of the conversation and if it warrants a further check an analyst will listen in. They'll realise your just a conspiracy theorist and just cut you off for wasting their time. Over time you'll have your "account" flagged as just conspiracy pusher and they won't put a human analyst on to listen in and therefore will not be cut off for inconveniencing them.

I constantly get cut off when using VOIP when talking to my farther about certain subjects, he's working in Kazakhstan and I live in England.

*snip*

You know.....that's an interesting point.....

For a long while, when I was talking to a relative late at night, we would get cut off when we started talking about certain subjects. NOT the ones you would think, either. Not anything conspiracy-related, really; more like "odd" topics, like Bigfoot, ghosts, and other such subjects. A few other things, but I can't think what they all were now. The "funny" thing was, when I would comment on how "they" needed to fix their equipment, and stop dropping our calls, it lessened. After awhile, we would start the calls by simply calling out a lot of the so-called "key words" that would be flagged with something like Carnivore, and when we did that, the calls almost never dropped. So, yeah, there is listening. This was, I have to add, in a city that would have had a LOT of government attention after 9/11, too, because of the location. I always figured some fly-over listening bunch cued in on our weird conversations, and monitored for awhile, to be sure we weren't an issue or something. That, or they were bored, lol! We never talked about ANYTHING that should get the attention of such types, though. I didn't really worry about it. Nothing illegal being discussed, and if they were that bored, let them listen. There were some pretty good conversations.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Did the police search for the guy that took your sister's cart? That should be attempted kidnapping. If it's at a Walmart, they have cameras all over outside, too, so they could see what vehicle he left in.

It's possible, too, that the cart thing was not related, too. Weird, yeah, but think about it. If they wanted to keep people from paying attention, they would ignore those talking about their activities. If they wanted to attract attention, there would be no better way than to scare someone. After all, you have ideas and opinions, but no hard proof, right? No reason to try and silence you. There are a LOT of people that have ideas about them, and i think they mostly monitor, to be sure no whistle blower is in such a group, but they pretty much ignore the rest.

all you need to know is that it has been taken care of. ty

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I'm not sire if its a policy for Walmart to reveal information captured on their security cameras. I think they just turn it into police if there's a crime reported and let them decide how to proceed. That way people don't try to get revenge on their own. But I could definitely be wrong...

Your reason is wrong, but your premise is correct. I have worked LP, unless there was a police investigation the footage would not have been revealed. Nothing in the OP makes any sense, not sure why people still respond as he is clearly making it all up.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

no disrespect intended, and thank you for your concern. check this out. i dive deeper into the illuminati and how they get your attention with perpetual debt www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Well, hope so! Someone taking a cart by mistake, I could see, but one with a CHILD in it? Seems unlikely. More likely, the guy was trying to take him, and when she panicked, played it off as a mistake to keep from being busted.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

no disrespect intended, and thank you for your concern. check this out. i dive deeper into the illuminati and how they get your attention with perpetual debt www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, sure, the tax setup is a real ponzi scheme. They want all the money, and all the control, and they pretty much get it. Plus, federal dollars given to whoever gives them control over those organizations, too. Schools, businesses, states, whoever. Even listening in by the government is about control. In your case, well, it's hard to say. The circumstances are weird, to be sure. It could have been some jokers, or it could have been agents listening in. Warning you that way, well, I won't say they would not do that. Threats to family aren't exactly unheard of, after all. That said, what you need to do is figure out which idea they focused in on. "Conspiracy Theory" (the movie) style. If they actually were responsible (and that is possible), then knowing why would be a good idea. Maybe posting ALL of the ideas you discussed on here would help. Then, it is public. Still......just an idea causing that reaction.....it would only be dangerous if they thought anyone took it seriously, and could do anything about it. We post tons of ideas on the site here, all the time, on virtually any and all topics. One bringing a threat? Has to be big, if that's the case.

That game you were on.....is that on one of those systems with the scanning dots? Might seriously consider unplugging that sucker when not in use. With tech what it is, they could probably monitor even if you think it's off.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
bump

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO THINK OF WHAT KIND OF ILLUMINATED MIND YOU ARE TALKING TO BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY THINGS LIKE YOU HAVE SAID.

Relax and read these words you wrote back to yourself.

oh yeah and do your own research

this is not the first time nor the last time i have it out with them.

Any chance you could identify "them" ?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

How convenient.

Taken care of like a having an itch scratched

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

None taken.

As for debt, that's a clear tactic. When my grandfather bought his house, he actually paid for it in full. With inflated prices, virtually no one can do that anymore. Yes, that was a LONG time ago for him, may decades back.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You were slightly gaslighted or gangstalked it is a tactic the powers that be use when trying to scare someone into remaining silent....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join