It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Doomsday Revealed!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Don't unpack your bug-out bags just yet!! I found the next doomsday!
We're all doomed!!!

not really, but I did a search here on ATS and couldn't find anything related to this, (with the search terms I could think of any way) and, honestly, I'm a bit surprised. Maybe it is out there somewhere on the interwebs.. I don't know, so, sorry if you have seen this already.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so when I was watching The Goblet of Fire the other night I noticed this (actually, I noticed it a long ago, but didn't care... amazing what boredom will make you do)

This is a watch that the character Madeye Moody consults during Harry Potter's second task in the triwizard tournament.

I think the symbolism here is pretty blatant... don't you?

At any rate, I'm going to attempt to interperet what I see here. I'm no expert in... well... anything, so keep that in mind. Also, know that I put no stock into this kind of hokum... it's purely entertainment.

First and foremost, the "all-seeing eye"... pretty clear indication of the Illuminati/NWO.

Second, we see an unmistakeable bio-hazard symbol.

Third, the time, if I'm not mistaken, reads 11:25... which can either mean Nov. 25th or Nov. 2025.

Lastly, The rune symbols.

Now, there can be hundreds, if not thousands of ways to interpret runes, so I just used the actual meaning of the runes themselves.

The hour hand points within Mannaz

Which means man, as in mankind.

The minute hand is pointing to Uruz

Which means Aurochs - the giant wild ox of Europe... which is *drumroll* extinct.

So, in summation, The Illuminati will wipe out mankind by some means of bio-weaponry on either Nov. 25th of some indeterminate year, or, sometime in Nov. in 2025!!

Like I said, this kind of stuff doesn't really cream my twinkie, but I figured some other ATSers would appreciate.

Over and out.
generator

edit on 24-12-2012 by Generator85 because: pr

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
As much as I think it is insignificant, I will give you credit for your interpretation and explanation.. But who knows, maybe it was put there for someone like you to decipher..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Someone please nuke the 'end-of-the-world' rumor mill.

The elite are in total control and have no intention of throwing that control away in one huge man-made catastrophe.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Either you didn't read the entire post, or you're a hyper-sensitive individual with no sense of humor.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Generator85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Generator85
So, in summation, The Illuminati will wipe out mankind by some means of bio-weaponry on either Nov. 25th of some indeterminate year, or, sometime in Nov. in 2025!!

Like I said, this kind of stuff doesn't really cream my twinkie, but I figured some other ATSers would appreciate.

Over and out.
generator

Great thread, thank you.
And 2025 is close to Sir Isaac Newton's 2035 (There are a few other dates 2060 ~).

The Public Domain Review has a great book from Newton: Sir Isaac Newton’s Daniel and the Apocalypse (1733)

The folly of Interpreters has been, to foretel times and things by this Prophecy [Revelation], as if God designed to make them Prophets. By this rashness they have not only exposed themselves, but brought the Prophecy also into contempt. The design of God was much otherwise. He gave this and the Prophecies of the Old Testament, not to gratify men's curiosities by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and his own Providence, not the Interpreters, be then manifested thereby to the world. For the event of things predicted many ages before, will then be a convincing argument that the world is governed by providence. For as the few and obscure Prophecies concerning Christ's first coming were for setting up the Christian religion, which all nations have since corrupted; so the many and clear Prophecies concerning the things to be done at Christ's second coming, are not only for predicting but also for effecting a recovery and re-establishment of the long-lost truth, and setting up a kingdom wherein dwells righteousness. The event will prove the Apocalypse; and this Prophecy, thus proved and understood, will open the old Prophets, and all together will make known the true religion, and establish it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ClementWinters

Uhh.. thanks..

I never knew Sir Isaac Newton had anything to say about the apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Generator85

few minutes later in the movie the large clock shows that more than half an hour has passed. i didn't read the book, so i'm not sure if it matters, but it doesn't seem like the action that took place inbetween would take so long.

interesting thread, in one way or another.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

few minutes later in the movie the large clock shows that more than half an hour has passed.

That is an interesting observation. If it is a mistake, it is not listed as a goof on IMDb.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) - Goofs

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Didn't Newton say it all ends in 2060? I'd go with a proven genius over a movie but thats me.

As far as Uruz - doesn't it also signify strength (primal power), so the picture could show that mankind finds its strength in 2025(ish).

I like the idea and good catch on a hidden gem in the movie.

+edit - Winter's beat me to it

edit on 24-12-2012 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus

As far as Uruz - doesn't it also signify strength (primal power), so the picture could show that mankind finds its strength in 2025(ish).

I like the idea and good catch on a hidden gem in the movie.

I agree, really, but the idea behind this thread was to humorously gibe the "Doom'n'gloomers" as well as point out yet another subliminal message to the Illuminati buffs of ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
2025!!!

I can't wait that long!

Pluleeease, someone invent another fictitious doomsday that will happen sooner.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Let me make this quite plain...

THE OP WAS A JOKE!

It was meant to light-heartedly mock those who buy into doom'n'gloom!

I gave the most literal interpretation I could using ideas I do not believe in. (i.e. Illuminati and runes)

Subtlety is lost on our gen, I know, but good golly, folks, I wasn't being very subtle..

edit on 24-12-2012 by Generator85 because: cc

edit on 24-12-2012 by Generator85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Yup.
My post was tongue in cheek also.
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh yeah... roger that.

Merry Christmas to you too!

new topics