It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE - Can someon really "pull" you out?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ive just started being able to induce OBEs. heres my technique:
Have a fair few alcoholic drinks, get a good night sleep but set your alarm real early, like 5 or 6 a.m. Snooze it but keep your mind awake, just count or something. After a while you will enter sleep paralysis, you will know as trying to move will send quite scary vibration through your body. Then just 'mentally will' or visualize yourself leaving your body. you will know if it works because it feels like a release of pressure, at which point, if you keep yourself awake and alert, you will be in an OBE state.
PS. alcohol helps me, as does prozac (Amphetamines are also pretty helpfull though i wouldn't rely on them), this is by no means mandatory, just a suggestion if your really determined to achieve it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by sayzaar

Chances are there are very few people here capable of inducing an OOBE at will; not to mention the irresponsibility of the OP to give access to his mental, physical, and astral body, to people he doesn't know.

Now to address the OP :

If you are serious about your endeavor to succeed in Astral Projection and OOBE, I will do a quick .zip/.rar and send you a link to the files that I have. I have collected a number of e-books, audio, and videos concerning various subject matters ranging from alchemy, yoga, and kabbalah, to binaural beats, remote viewing, and astral projection.

I await your response, or U2U. Whichever comes first.

I will preface my message by saying that I am very new to this site; I have also learned quite a few things since discovering it.

Tonight I read through a similar thread to this one started several years ago by theRiverGoddess on OOBE (I also read of her passing, rest her soul, she seemed to be a very lovely lady) and I have been doing some research of my own.

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to share your files with me, as well, as I find this entire subject fascinating. My own attempts have failed horribly, and I thought perhaps your resources would be of better help than what I have found thus far.

Thank-you for your time.

oddpenguin

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Coxy023

Prozac is some nasty shtuff...I don't recommend prolonged use by any measure. It will fry out your dopamine and serotonin receptors.

As for Oddpenguin, if you can U2U me, I will send you my torrent, however staff will not let me openly post here because I was 'reprimanded' for it so to speak. However, if you go to the last link in my signature, you will be able to find it on my main profile from there, as well as everything else I have uploaded.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Coxy023

Prozac is some nasty shtuff...I don't recommend prolonged use by any measure. It will fry out your dopamine and serotonin receptors.

As for Oddpenguin, if you can U2U me, I will send you my torrent, however staff will not let me openly post here because I was 'reprimanded' for it so to speak. However, if you go to the last link in my signature, you will be able to find it on my main profile from there, as well as everything else I have uploaded.

Thank-you for your reply.

I cannot U2U you, but I followed the link in your signature to the torrent file; it currently has no seeders.

Also, in my experience with OOBE, falling asleep is one of my biggest hurdles; does anyone have any suggestions on working on that?

oddpenguin
edit on 4-1-2013 by oddpenguin because: Added question.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join