It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Completly Lost Civilization....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I personally don't think that they'd still be underwater...but I don't think that it's impossible. I think the probability is increased if you factor in the possibility of their bodies adapting/evolving to being underwater.

You're welcome! It's the funniest avatar I've seen on ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

But it takes thousands of years to evolve like that. Would the threat that caused them to relocate to this area have lasted long enough to warrant them staying there SO long that they evolve to the point that staying makes more sense then leaving? It seems unlikely that something like that would be the case. However I must say that if it were true, it would be awesome because I'm sure that they would know more about our history then we do and could enlighten us to many things that we currently don't know.

Also, if they are monitoring what we do on the surface, I wouldn't blame them for continuing to hide from us. We persecute people on something as minor as the color of their skin. What would happen if we had a race of people among us that have evolved to the point that they barely look human? Also if they had superior technology (which I'm sure they would since we certainly don't have the tech to live anywhere near the ocean floor and be self-sustaining) we would surely be trying to get it from them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I know, I agree it's a long shot too. I was really just discussing the other posters' theories with them. You'll have to ask them to elaborate because I surely don't know the answers, LOL. You're right, though...if it were true, it would be awesome.

I wouldn't blame them for staying away from us either!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join