It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slight ephiphany re: David Icke and assassinations throughout history

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Interesting.

I really enjoyed reading Icke a few years ago, but I was turned off by the whole reptilian thing.

Even a week ago I probably wouldn't have given much thought to a concept like the Archon.

I have, however, made it my life purpose to discover the truth about the nature of myself and the reality we live in, and I feel that often the way the universe speaks to us is through synchronicity.

This is the 5th time in as many days that ive come across the idea of "archons", all from different sources (only one of which is ATS).

Maybe it's time I revisit Icke/Gnosticism , and give this *crazy* idea an open minded consideration...
edit on 25-12-2012 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddaniel
Interesting.

I really enjoyed reading Icke a few years ago, but I was turned off by the whole reptilian thing.

Even a week ago I probably wouldn't have given much thought to a concept like the Archon.

I have, however, made it my life purpose to discover the truth about the nature of myself and the reality we live in, and I feel that often the way the universe speaks to us is through synchronicity.

This is the 5th time in as many days that ive come across the idea of "archons", all from different sources (only one of which is ATS).

Maybe it's time I revisit Icke/Gnosticism , and give this *crazy* idea an open minded consideration...
edit on 25-12-2012 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

I hear you on that. I've only recently started to dial in On Icke..I mean.. reptilians..hard to wrap your mind around it at first. But once I listened to him..and I started to think of my own experiences..You have to give the man his due. as far as gnosticism, well, there's a gnostic society, as I discovered, with an office(church?) here in los angeles. I'm going on friday. I'll report back how it goes..
edit on 25-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit: scratch that. I thought they had an event this week, but I think it's an online lecture..I'll just call 'em and see when their next event is..
edit on 25-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

You forgot to mention Mahatma Gandhi

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

True that. I sure did.

“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
the problem with this subject is that it is completely true that there are actual entities feeding off our consciousness, and it is not symbiotic. it is not new agey. alien ecologies are closer to physics and multidimensionality than they are to religion.

alien ecologies are as complex as earth ecologies. we have fleas, ticks, leeches and predators here. similar physics apply to 4th dimensional or non-ordinary ecologies, and the interactions of entities within those realities with our own reality are ecological in nature. if a mosquito can feed upon you, why wouldnt something else in other undiscovered/newly emerging/rarely perceived realities.

i broach the unpopular subject of these entities here:

The greatest horror - transdimensional alien ecology
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Merry Christmas! Keep on loving. these entities dislike that.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I like Icke. He has a very well-trained mind and is able to explain in terms that are easily understood. Whether you believe in Archons or Reptoids isn't really important. The value in Icke's message is that he asserts that you will find no answers in physical reality. What is effecting us comes from a level below us and will only be countered by understanding it and rising above it. I find it interesting that this tread has so many serious and well considered posts. To me, that is a sign that the good is exerting itself.
I watch a lot of videos of Darryl Anka who claims to channel. Now you can criticise all you like but it's the message that matters. When asked what would happen on 12/21/2012, the answer was that this date represents a threshold when the good energy in us will slightly outweigh the bad. I tend to believe that and I think the positive energy will only grow in strength and influence in the days that lie ahead.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If Ike is right on this, then why hasn't he been assassinated?

Must be easier than assassinating a Martin Luther King, a Lennon, a JFK, or Jesus....

These days i imagine they could quite easily make it look like natural causes/suicide - no gunshots etc to make him a martyr.

If he's right, then he's named and described them which could make him potentially more dangerous than the above individuals. Despite him not really threatening the 'forever' war footing, thus their apparent food chain in the same way the above individuals did, he's just as threatening to their cause in a more direct way.

If they are in fact not called Archons etc., thus diminishing his threat, then how can we take the rest of his theory seriously?

I agree that Ike is far more astute and rational than his reputation would lead many to believe, but to follow this theory i need an astute, rational answer to why he has not been assassinated which takes my above points into account.

edit on 25-12-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Must be easier than assassinating a Martin Luther King, a Lennon, a JFK, or Jesus....

These days i imagine they could quite easily make it look like natural causes/suicide - no gunshots etc to make him a martyr.

If he's right, then he's named and described them which could make him potentially more dangerous than the above individuals. Despite him not really threatening the 'forever' war footing, thus their apparent food chain in the same way the above individuals did, he's just as threatening to their cause in a more direct way.

If they are in fact not called Archons etc., thus diminishing his threat, then how can we take the rest of his theory seriously?

I agree that Ike is far more astute and rational than his reputation would lead many to believe, but to follow this theory i need an astute, rational answer to why he has not been assassinated which takes my above points into account.

That's a fair question, and my answer is.. I don't know. I suppose you could say the same for any "whistleblower". Why wasn't the person shining a light on something immediately taken out? *shrug Clearly, there's a good reason...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
LOVE LOVE LOVE YES!

I believe he speaks the truth as he sees it. Maybe David HAS to talk of reptiles to keep a low profile? To the sheep he is just a crazy conspiracy nut, to TPTB he is a conspiracy nut who they are keeping an eye on making sure he doesn't spill the beans on the power of Love. So my point is that David plays up the reptile bit to cover his tracks... hoping some people will get his true message.
Just a thought.
Now love each other!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If they assasinated him, many people, like me, will ask why. Well the obvious response would be he was speaking some truth. They don't assassinate somebody for nothing. So maybe that's why they don't?
edit on 25-12-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I work with people like this- those who sow discord professionally. I still can't tell if they do this because they know no other way to act, or are willfully perverse. I think some people derive satisfaction from riling things up, without any thought as to the harm they do to others.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by baboo
I like Icke. He has a very well-trained mind and is able to explain in terms that are easily understood. Whether you believe in Archons or Reptoids isn't really important. The value in Icke's message is that he asserts that you will find no answers in physical reality. What is effecting us comes from a level below us and will only be countered by understanding it and rising above it. I find it interesting that this tread has so many serious and well considered posts. To me, that is a sign that the good is exerting itself.
I watch a lot of videos of Darryl Anka who claims to channel. Now you can criticise all you like but it's the message that matters. When asked what would happen on 12/21/2012, the answer was that this date represents a threshold when the good energy in us will slightly outweigh the bad. I tend to believe that and I think the positive energy will only grow in strength and influence in the days that lie ahead.

Check this video of David at (apparently) ChavFest 2012. Now there's a brave man! :

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
So, I was listening to this Alex Jones interview with David Icke

Might as well start with, "So, I was eating lead paint chips." I actually have some respect for Icke, none for Alex Jones, but Icke is about as nutty as you can get. But when you put those 2 together....man it's bad.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by McGintyasks to explain why Icke has not been killed yet despite his theories being dangerous, then might give credit to his Archon Theory.

How about this?

Icke did not get the archon concept from his own mind. He drew it from Gnostic Christians from around 200 AD. And they WERE wiped out.... ruthlessly, completely wiped out. By the end of 400 AD being a Gnostic carried the death penalty in Rome! They burned their books, killed them and did everything they could to make sure history never even knew they existed in the first place. Millions perished for stating similar things to what Icke states here.

You could state the same thing about Edgar Mitchell btw. When he was asked if he was afraid on a radio interview I remember him saying something along the lines of, "No, I don't think anyone is really afraid of that anymore," indicating the culture was changing. Maybe at the point Icke started the damage had been done. The Freedom of Information Act exposed so much by itself that it shattered world views.... maybe they figure Icke has missed enough to ignore his hits. Maybe they think the truth is too wild to believe and really do prefer it right in our faces as Icke has often implied. And of course the darker possibility remains that he is some sort of disinfo agent, but I will have to say that for a disinfo agent he certainly comes across as sincere and double checking his work almost all of his technical facts check out.

I certainly do not think he is crazy. He is very convincing as someone who believes in his concepts. He is thus a very interesting character overall.

To the OP:

This is just him putting the reptilians in more attractive wrapping paper to those who know some history. If he had done this from the start many more people would give his ideas credibility because of the massive amount of historical support from other movements, but he would only have 20% as much money because the name is just nowhere near as catchy. Decisions, decisions.

I think David made the right move in marketing them as Rep's to get the wide audience and is now again making the right move by showing that what he calls Reptilians have been talked about since the dawn of time. I believe the ancient Hindu wrote of archons as well. Buddhists write of Devas, which are the same exact thing. The Abrahamic religions all have Satan. All of these things could easily be surmised as the same as Icke's Reptilians, which is why I wish he would focus more on reaching out to Abrahamic types, who represent about 55% of the world right now--"This is how your Satan manifests in modern day reality"--instead of just castigating everything they believe in--"Your religions are control mechanisms and everything you believe is a lie." To me that is his biggest mistake, if he is truly seeking to wake people up.

Overall I have faith in this guy and think him intelligent, a great researcher and a good person, which does count for something with me. Never felt him much with Reptilians just like I never really felt powerfully attracted to negative Gnosticism, preferring the more rare positive brand of it instead, the one that says this reality is not a prison but a potential paradise. I do think it is highly probably such creatures occur, but in my optimistic worldview this means that there would be at least equally powerful beings on the other side of the coin if not more powerful, for if we are in a reality where evil has been given the greatest superpowers, then this Universe really is evil as many of those Gnostics said.... and I just cannot believe that. It has evil, but it is outweighed. There may be negative soul-draining archons, but then there are some form of angels to protect us as well.

(Yes, I am a theist, and an optimistic one, perhaps a dying breed but I hope not)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Interesting ! I always wonder about the validity of David Icke conspiricy theories. I believe if we see David Icke as a properganda agent and we question his work we can finally start to put things back into perspective. All he needs is a church and he can begin a new dogmatic franchise.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Love is great, but if that is the only thing in one's mind, then one remains vulnerable. Awareness, discernment, and a quiet mind to contemplate are of equal importance.

These entities - archons if you will - are very real. Many esoteric circles and tribal cultures have a version of them. But they are kept from general knowledge because there is no real way to combat them - merely ways to mitigate their psychic influence.

The reason love alone is not enough is because they feed on Intensity of emotion, not just negative vibes. The negative vibes are apparently easier to harvest. Many victims of channeling have been won over through love. It is an emotion that can be manufactured. ELF waves can do it, for instance. For reasons I'd rather not get into here, there is good reason to think these Archons are either responsible for, or currently hiding behind, the UFO phenomenon as well.

In the great majority of abduction accounts, the exact same qualities arise between the "aliens" and these ancient creatures. It is as if a unique narrative is created, with a grand finale and all, tailored specifically to the individual. The person invests everything into it, only to see it slowly and uneventfully wither into nothing. The grand finales never pan out. Well... on rare occasions, major world changes have come about through such clever deceptions. The major religions, pivotal moments in military conflcts, received "divine intervention" from the tricksters. They are steering human history to an unknown port.

Why all the illusion? I don't know. I'm still merely a student of their ways. One thing I do know - if we ever hope to truly overcome them, we must first become masters of the psychic realms in which they dwell.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

reply to post by LastExplorer669

Great thoughts. I never considered DI using reptilians as a sort of marketing scheme. I read most of his earlier books - did he ever mention archons? I may have just missed it via selective attention, but I'm thinking that he fairly recently combined the two concepts in his public talks. I could be wrong there.

My one problem with your comment is the notion of good vs evil. For creatures that inherently are energetic in form and function, with no direct experience of the physical plane except, perhaps, through channeling or some other contrived method, it seems too hasty to apply moral standards as "we" understand them. Mosquitoes suck our blood but we recognize that their survival requires it.

I believe that the concept of "evil" is just a misunderstanding of either unintentional or misguided fault, or behavior necessary for survival.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
John Lennon was right and told it like it is.That's why he is dead.

The good news is more and more people are realising this and I believe the power of love will overcome the love of power in the not too distant future.

No matter what the haters say, I love humanity. Keep the faith peeps.The good guys are winning.Believe.

Love & Light

John Lennon was a hypocrite (as was Martin Luther King, Ghandi and many other "heroes")-

It easy to believe that since they "preached" a message (and many were kill;ed) that they were "Heroic" and believed in the message-

I challenge anyone to read a Biography of MLK (wife abuser, adulterer, crook) Or Ghandi (sexual pervert, weird incest thing going on, cult leader) or John Lennon who preached about "Love and Peace" and essentially ignored his own Son.

Just because someone preaches a message does not mean they "follow it"... Hell, look at Icke and his Forum and all the lies and hate spewed there (for instance, that Gilly was trying to cast spells on the Mod team and was "fired" was a blatant lie) or Icke accusing his ex (and everyone who disagrees with him) of being part of the "Reptilian" conspiracy.

Just because they have character flaws it does not make their message any less true.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Unlike MLK lennon and various others IKE is seen like a crazy person and is really associate him with the spreading of peace and love, but with reptilians that have been seen as hate towards certain peoples.

When I think of lennon and MLK i just think of peace, unity and love...

When I tihnk IKe i think of reptiles and a crazy man... he has some good insight but too much of what he teaches is a little to hard to swallow.

I don't see IKE having an impact on the world such as MLK, and Jesus...

so it would not make sense for him to be killed.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

The source in many of these cases is a person (most of the time human, which means an imperfect being I might add) who preaches his views and philosophies. So we have Mr XYZ preaching that cigarettes are bad. Then we find out that Mr XYZ is smoking when he is alone. Does that make his claim of "smoking cigarettes are bad" false or true?

The answer is his claims are still true. This is a deceiving strategy or it is a lack of knowledge to attack the messenger or to "poison the well". Check it out there are more false arguments that one can make these were noted by Socrates (maybe before too, but that is what I was taught). source

Attack the persons claims and not who the person is.

edit on 26-12-2012 by bitsforbytes because: I am only human.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here is a wacked out thought, just cause after reading I thought I would contribute.

MONSTERS INC.

yep just that...

If you have not seen it, see it, great movie! And ironically in theaters right now? I think?

If you do not understand the connection, then you have not seen the movie or understand the concept of an Archon. Oh.. oh and while I am at it A BUG'S LIFE another great one with a fantastic message. Interesting these are some of the most popular children's films...
edit on 4-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Unlike MLK lennon and various others IKE is seen like a crazy person and is really associate him with the spreading of peace and love, but with reptilians that have been seen as hate towards certain peoples.

When I think of lennon and MLK i just think of peace, unity and love...

When I tihnk IKe i think of reptiles and a crazy man... he has some good insight but too much of what he teaches is a little to hard to swallow.

I don't see IKE having an impact on the world such as MLK, and Jesus...

so it would not make sense for him to be killed.

Good answer, but.... if you're trying to keep a big secret and someone is going around shouting that exact secret in the media, then no matter how mad they are perceived to be, are they not still a threat to that secret?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join