It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slight ephiphany re: David Icke and assassinations throughout history

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi-So, I was listening to this Alex Jones interview with David Icke: www.prisonplanet.com...
In the interview, he speaks of "Archons"(which he's spoken of before), that feed off the discord, the fear, the anger, all the negative feelings of humanity. If you can, for the sake of argument, take that at face value, I'll explain what I'm thinking.

1) These "mass casualty events", from 9/11 to Sandy Hook and so many others, are staged, specifically to cause the fear/discord these archons need in order to feed.(Icke may have said that in other interviews etc, I've not listened to his every interview).

2) Love/peace are a direct threat to archons because it disrupts their "food source".

Icke also referenced a George Carlin routine where Carlin mentioned all the people throughout history that had ADVOCATED love/peace, were assassinated. "Bam, right in the head. Apparently we aren't ready for that."(Carlin Quote). In this interview, Icke points out that we are ready for it, but this brings me to my epiphany:

Whether we're talking Jesus, MLK, JFK, Malcolm X, or John Lennon, etc, The "Archons" are ultimately behind it all. Every person deemed by said archons as a "threat to war", by advocating peace, was assassinated to keep the negative emotions flowing.

That means, that humanity HAS been ready for peace, but it has been deliberately kept from us.
/discuss

edit on 24-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Hi-So, I was listening to this Alex Jones interview with David Icke: www.prisonplanet.com...
In the interview, he speaks of "Archons"(which he's spoken of before), that feed off the discord, the fear, the anger, all the negative feelings of humanity. If you can, for the sake of argument, take that at face value, I'll explain what I'm thinking.

1) These "mass casualty events", from 9/11 to Sandy Hook and so many others, are staged, specifically to cause the fear/discord these archons need in order to feed.(Icke may have said that in other interviews etc, I've not listened to his every interview).

2) Love/peace are a direct threat to archons because it disrupts their "food source".

Icke also referenced a George Carlin routine where Carlin mentioned all the people throughout history that had ADVOCATED love/peace, were assassinated. "Bam, right in the head. Apparently we aren't ready for that."(Carlin Quote). In this interview, Icke points out that we are ready for it, but this brings me to my epiphany:

Whether we're talking Jesus, MLK, JFK, Malcolm X, or John Lennon, etc, The "Archons" are ultimately behind it all. Every person deemed by said archons as a "threat to war", by advocating peace, was assassinated to keep the negative emotions flowing.

That means, that humanity HAS been ready for peace, but it has been deliberately kept from us.
/discuss

Isnt that essentially Scientology minus Xenu?

Sounds too new agey- Where does this info come from? My opinion is that made up new age ideals are being spawned to make lots of money- From Wilcock, to Icke and even Jones (who is a fear peddler)- It all comes down to easy answers and almighty dollars.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Hi There!

I think David is always a bit too "metaphorical" in his theories, but certainly good and evil exist on this earth.

It appears that the world does run on negativity; it makes Kings of weapon traders and slaughters baby children, so yeah...you have a GOOD point!

I love all those people you listed. I respect their bravery. They put their lives on the line for their brothers and sisters.

Not really possible to do such things now. Everyone is too cynical. For now the dark side rules it seems.

I just hide away and wait. I know something will happen because I have great faith. Lots of people tell me I am a fool to have faith and say I live in fairy tale land. Only time will tell, will it not?

Have a great Christmas my friend.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 24-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 24-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: was acknowledged!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here's the thing: We don't need to posit other-worldly entities to explain our own basest motivations. What we need is to accept that we're dealing with man's well-known inhumanity to man. The evil is of our own doing because we're too lazy, fearful, and selfish as a species to deal with our worst elements as a group. Those good people who have been assassinated were assassinated because they did try to appeal to our better instincts to, as a group, own up to the problem and put evil in its place.

No archons are necessary in this scenario; that just offers an excuse for our own shameful behavior....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Don't let any haters take you down. I Know exactly what you mean..

This is how conspiracy theorists remain useful.
This is why almost all news is bad.

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

Keep it up..

John lennon...
"Apathy isn't it, so flower power didn't work, we start again."

Pretty much all my heroes of peace met the same fate.. Bill Hicks comes to mind as to thoughts...
"Some remember and they come and tell us it's just a ride, and we shoot those people.. Shut him up, I have a bank account and a family, this just has to be real."

LOVE guys..

It really annoys them.

And I mean everything I said to be clear..

LOVE.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Here's the thing: We don't need to posit other-worldly entities to explain our own basest motivations. What we need is to accept that we're dealing with man's well-known inhumanity to man. The evil is of our own doing because we're too lazy, fearful, and selfish as a species to deal with our worst elements as a group. Those good people who have been assassinated were assassinated because they did try to appeal to our better instincts to, as a group, own up to the problem and put evil in its place.

No archons are necessary in this scenario; that just offers an excuse for our own shameful behavior....

And yet the topic changes you not.. Who cares what is the definition.. This topic should be about humanity overcoming the fear..

"We're all Hitler inside were all Christ inside.. It's about working on the good bit of ya."
~John Lennon.

How full is the glass? Let's make if fuller..
edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Don't let any haters take you down. I Know exactly what you mean..

This is how conspiracy theorists remain useful.
This is why almost all news is bad.

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

Keep it up..

John lennon...
"Apathy isn't it, so flower power didn't work, we start again."

Pretty much all my heroes of peace met the same fate.. Bill Hicks comes to mind as to thoughts...
"Some remember and they come and tell us it's just a ride, and we shoot those people.. Shut him up, I have a bank account and a family, this just has to be real."

LOVE guys..

It really annoys them.

And I mean everything I said to be clear..

LOVE.

You are rather a cool dude if I may say so! I really dig people like you!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Would make sense that in a world where we are said to have the ability with our thoughts to create energy both evil and Good that a race somewhere in the Universe comes along and feeds on the bad vibe, who knows another one may feed on the good vibe.
So in essence we are cows in a field being milked by two forces one good/ one bad of our life energies.
I think if you look at it like that it gives religion a whole new set of teeth.
So I wonder which side is winning? Blood sacrifice is just for dessert.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I also listened to the same broadcast.

If I could debunk Icke, I would in an instant. The man knows his stuff.
Listen to all his lectures online, then tell us your opinions of disagreement.

He puts a lot of puzzle piece together. He doesn't have all the answers, he just has enough questions to get your curiosity going.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I respect Icke, and I kNOW he tells the truth, just based on his story of how he started.. I have a similar story..

Reptillians are the "Green witch" in wizard of OZ
the vampires..
Blood suckers..
Energy thieves..
Fear mongerers..

Is it just a concept?
If it is just a concept ,he tells you how to act on said concept.. It's by expanding your consciousness by Loving your neighbor, while resisting the automatic responses that emotions bring. Act with more power, and you will have more control over your world.. It is OURS by the way.

I Love Humans..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Is it just a concept?

Nope, it's not just a concept.
Most of what he says is actually a reality.

Except for the reptilians proof, and the multi-layers of reality proof.... what he says is pretty much confirmed. I can confirm there are multi-layers of this "onion" of reality.

I didn't need '___' or anything to understand what Icke has said.
He is the best "main" source for info.

After you listen to all of Alex Jones & David Icke, there are more layers to sort through.

edit on 24-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think you may misunderstand me.. I say "is it just a concept?" but I mean, they are just a concept.. AND they are weak little Bs..

We Win, Just by making things happen.. Just by being good.. Just by asking for answers.. Just by not going along..

This is OUR world.

But read my last post again.. You may find, that I don't think it's just a concept, and yet even if it is, we KNOW how to deal.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good discussion. I think love is a vibration; it's a higher vibration that the archons are dead-set against humanity achieving. That's why, if you all have noticed, do-gooders generally are given a rough time in any society. Even those who are not of the level of a MLK etc. We have been taught, programmed, to resist those who do good to a certain extent.

Dr Wayne Dyer speaks of a "field of intention". If you see a good act being done, it's like a drug on the pleasure center of the brain. You yourself are more likely to do a good act after witnessing one(as I saw yesterday. Donated money to a stand in Venice beach giving out sandwiches to the homeless, woman saw me do it, and immediately stopped and did the same). These little upticks in our vibratory rate can catch like wildfire, and archons fear it. That's why they sow relentless negativity.

Our job, as souls having a human experience, is to shine light vs. all this darkness.

I think every good act, good thought, good deed, lights us up like a supernova from an energetic/vibrational POV.

And these energy-sucking archons hate that. I think our collective course is clear. LOVE.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Amazing.
I was thinking pretty much the same.
Nothing happens naturally anymore, they can not take the chance to "leave things up to chance".

Everything is "staged". Even if it happens naturally, we "guide" it along to produce the outcome we want.

Nothing is "real" anymore and probably hasn't been "real" since around the Civil War or late 1800's.

We have been living on the Post-Real since the turn of the 20th century for sure.

The Gods must be really pissed off by now...
edit on 24-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

The thing is we cannot explain it using ourselves, it is more than clear that entities and forces that work to ensure mankind can NEVER advance have realized that we could now take them out, and in the last 100 years have stepped up every trick in the book to try and make us not see it.

They have manufactured a blame set on humanity...trickery that even has deceived all religions and most all people into believing there is such a thing called "human nature".

Nothing natural has been going on at all for thousands of years, but totally Un-natural has!

Gotta love the defenders of the "human nature is bad", who have been caused to be so afraid that they totally blame themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
John Lennon was right and told it like it is.That's why he is dead.

The good news is more and more people are realising this and I believe the power of love will overcome the love of power in the not too distant future.

No matter what the haters say, I love humanity. Keep the faith peeps.The good guys are winning.Believe.

Love & Light

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
John Lennon was right and told it like it is.That's why he is dead.

The good news is more and more people are realising this and I believe the power of love will overcome the love of power in the not too distant future.

No matter what the haters say, I love humanity. Keep the faith peeps.The good guys are winning.Believe.

Love & Light

John Lennon was a hypocrite (as was Martin Luther King, Ghandi and many other "heroes")-

It easy to believe that since they "preached" a message (and many were kill;ed) that they were "Heroic" and believed in the message-

I challenge anyone to read a Biography of MLK (wife abuser, adulterer, crook) Or Ghandi (sexual pervert, weird incest thing going on, cult leader) or John Lennon who preached about "Love and Peace" and essentially ignored his own Son.

Just because someone preaches a message does not mean they "follow it"... Hell, look at Icke and his Forum and all the lies and hate spewed there (for instance, that Gilly was trying to cast spells on the Mod team and was "fired" was a blatant lie) or Icke accusing his ex (and everyone who disagrees with him) of being part of the "Reptilian" conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I prefer Eckhart Tolle's interpretation, whereby he calls it the "collective pain body" (same diff). For example, in spite of what's called the Allies great "triumph" in WWII, the damage wrought, and the amount of negative energy fed to to the collective pain body is something that we're STILL dealing with two generations later, for example my Dad had a rough life psychologically because of a hateful father who was bitter over having had his leg blown off in the war, which in turn has effected me to a degree insofar as I absorbed my Dad's painbody in regards to his Dad's. They're not "creatures" in their own right, but they can certainly be thought of as living archetypes of negativity. That certain dark shadowy operators and occultists utilize this "evil" as a means by which to gain and wield "power" is just so sickening and by God it has to STOP, and that's when the "beast" is double bound in chains and sunk into the abyss (oblivion).

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Humans wanting to live in peace and prosperity is new agey? Can you tell me how people can make money in peace? NON....More money is made in wars and keeping us humans sick..

Everything is not about money! Peace is free....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Humans wanting to live in peace and prosperity is new agey? Can you tell me how people can make money in peace? NON....More money is made in wars and keeping us humans sick..

Everything is not about money! Peace is free....

...But its "Lip service". It means nothing. Its a word like "freedom" and its peddled out by the new agers.

I guess my point is- How do these people know about the "Archons"? If that isnt some New Age stuff I am not sure what is... And when you explore the lives of most of these gurus and "peace promoters" you see its all propaganda as they usually do not practice what they preach.

I could make some crazy # up- Space Aliens came and told me the secrets of the Umniverse and of Peace and make a whole philosophy around it- And could probably make some money doing it- its the same with TV Preachers. They claim to want "Peace" and be "Christian" and blah, blah and then they are caught having gay sec while doing meth-

Consider the source.

Yes I want "Peace" as does everyone I think...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join