It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Robert E. Weiss knew 10 of the CT shooting victims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Right, so in response to the many threads and posts about the CT shootings being fake, or the parents/victims were actors I'd like to introduce you to Father Robert E. Weiss...

"This has been the worst week of my life," said Monsignor Robert Weiss of the St Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church, which lost eight children and two adults in the massacre.

He thanked the community for giving him strength to get through the week filled with funerals.

LINK

He must be an actor too, right?

Father Weiss, who is known around town by parishioners and non-Catholics alike as Father Bob, has been the pastor at St Rose since July 1999.

LINK

I hate that I had to do this thread, but feel it's necessary.

I'd like to hear what the "actors" crowd have to say now?

Half of them were actors?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think common sense needs to prevail, I know this is a conspiracy site but enough is a enough.
28 lives were lost, mourn their loss but dont devalue their loss by constantly seeking a conspiracy, these kids and teachers had family and friends who I am sure do not want to read that they dies in some Government setup.
This is the last Sandy Hook post I will read, and it is one that is asking you to stop.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have no doubt that those kids are gone.
Thanks for sharing, Chadwickus.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
I think common sense needs to prevail, I know this is a conspiracy site but enough is a enough.
28 lives were lost, mourn their loss but dont devalue their loss by constantly seeking a conspiracy, these kids and teachers had family and friends who I am sure do not want to read that they dies in some Government setup.
This is the last Sandy Hook post I will read, and it is one that is asking you to stop.

Just so I understand.

You believe accepting the OS that a crazy kid acted alone because he was crazy somehow values the lives of those dead more than being skeptical?

What I believe is those who are so offended by the skepticism for one reason or another find comfort believing in authority figures.

I think it dishonors the victims more when the government demands that we accept their "official" version of facts as truth or else face a prosecution at the point of their guns.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Who is going to prosecute you if you don't believe the "OS"?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by kudegras

Just so I understand.

You believe accepting the OS that a crazy kid acted alone because he was crazy somehow values the lives of those dead more than being skeptical?

What I believe is those who are so offended by the skepticism for one reason or another find comfort believing in authority figures.

I think it dishonors the victims more when the government demands that we accept their "official" version of facts as truth or else face a prosecution at the point of their guns.

You sir, have just ended this thread

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Fat chance of that.

There is no "official story" yet, only what the media have come up with along with snippets of information from the police.

The "parents were actors" spiel is a lie and this thread helps to prove it by bringing forward someone who knew nearly half the victims and has been known in the community for 13 years.

These outright lies and attention seeking antics are disrespectful to those that died and to those that are mourning.

This thread is far from over, as it slaps the BS artists in the face and denies ignorance.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Fat chance of that.

There is no "official story" yet, only what the media have come up with along with snippets of information from the police.

The "parents were actors" spiel is a lie and this thread helps to prove it by bringing forward someone who knew nearly half the victims and has been known in the community for 13 years.

These outright lies and attention seeking antics are disrespectful to those that died and to those that are mourning.

This thread is far from over, as it slaps the BS artists in the face and denies ignorance.

I too do not buy the actor theory- That said, discussing this as a possible conspiracy is in no way disrespectful to anyone. I imagine anyone who actually lost someone ios not on ATS seeing what we are saying- many of the families seem more than happy to speak to the press and make themselves public.

Its a slippery slope to deny the right to question based on "respect for the dead and their families"- That would mean we pretty much have little to discuss except Aliens and reptilians and perhaps Voodoo...

I for the life of me do not understand the mentality of not questioning events when they look funny . Some people suspect these folks were actors (not me...) but I think 911 was an "Inside Job" and many disagree and think that is "disrespectful".

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Glad you posted this as I am very tired of the paid actor BS

Thanks again

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Fat chance of that.

I disagree with some of your opinions on this, and your perception of other people's opinions.

There are also some parts of what you said that I do agree with.

First off, in my opinion, it appears you are purposely disrespecting anyone who questions the official story which is an obvious load of manure. The OS is so messed up that anyone who does not question it clearly needs to get their head out of the sand due to the overwhelming evidence that contradicts the official story, which keeps changing might I add.

In your defense, I have seen some threads that in my opinion were a bit over the edge, but the more that is uncovered I am not blaming those who thought outside the box and decided to seek answers to the discrepancies of the story.

Personally, I believe that the people were killed. I was bothered by those who claimed that the children were not dead, but weirder things have happened.

But...I do believe this was staged. Unfortunately I am unsure exactly why as there are multiple obvious reasons as for why this was done and who was behind it.

There certainly seems to be a conspiracy behind this and for you to seem so sure that there isn't makes me suspicious as for why you spend so much time on a conspiracy site trying to debunk conspiracies.

ETA:

I believe you are thinking too highly of your thread. I believe it actually helps support ignorance.

Continue on in your quest.
edit on 12/24/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

First off, in my opinion, it appears you are purposely disrespecting anyone who questions the official story which is an obvious load of manure. The OS is so messed up that anyone who does not question it clearly needs to get their head out of the sand due to the overwhelming evidence that contradicts the official story, which keeps changing might I add.

And again, there is no OS.

The media, as usual, throw any sort of due diligence out the window to try and get the breaking story or the latest tidbit out first.

I don't understand why that's so hard to get?

The discrepancies are due to dozens of different "journalists" getting un-vetted snippets of information and putting their own picture together.

Happens all the time, especially during big events.

There certainly seems to be a conspiracy behind this and for you to seem so sure that there isn't makes me suspicious as for why you spend so much time on a conspiracy site trying to debunk conspiracies.

Wow, nice one.

I'd expect a whole lot more from some who's third on the WATS list.

Yeah dude, I'm paid to debunk conspiracies.

Such a weak attack.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Thanks again

I'm unsure if you are aware or not, but there are companies that exist who provide paid actors for these kind of disasters. There was one in Aurora Colorado of all places, weird huh?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by magma

Thanks again

I'm unsure if you are aware or not, but there are companies that exist who provide paid actors for these kind of disasters. There was one in Aurora Colorado of all places, weird huh?

Are you suggesting the mums and dads who lost their children are really paid actors?

Are you really saying that?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Wow, nice one.

I'd expect a whole lot more from some who's third on the WATS list.

Yeah dude, I'm paid to debunk conspiracies.

Such a weak attack.

:shk:

My spot on the WATS list should not dictate my opinion on certain matters, are you expecting me to conform due to what spot I hold on a stupid list?

I don't think you are getting paid, if so someone is waisting their money.

Perhaps you do it as a hobby?

And I promise you Chad it was not an attack just an observation.

I'm sorry if I upset you.

On topic...

Paid actors do exist, and in my opinion, there are some actors in on this fiasco.

At the very least regular citzens are lying, which could be considered acting?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Are you suggesting the mums and dads who lost their children are really paid actors?

No, that is not what I am suggesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

(1) I don't think any amount of evidence can put some people off from thinking it was all an elaborate operation towards some sinister, world-dominating end. Some folk perceive 'the Authorities' as psychopaths already so the idea that police, Govt and media could plan out the murder of so many is actually less of a surprise to them than the notion of a teenage malcontent doing it.

(2) For others, they can't believe anything on TV anyway and have what they call 'skepticism' ratcheted up to the point where they doubt the ground beneath their feet or the shirt on their back. Like screwed-up anti-realist, Greek sceptics, they will argue 'Ah, but you can never really know anything.'

(3) We know that people get shot across the world. We know massacres occur. We know there are serial killers out there.

(4) In my experience, I knew a Uni lecturer whose husband knew Dr Shipman and I had two groups of friends nearby this massacre. So mass-killers are out there and it's not hard to believe that massacres can happen in the USA like everywhere else.

Anyway I guess it hardly matters what Fr. Weiss does or doesn't say?! If people are in one of the 4 groups above, they aren't gonna change their minds no matter what.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The actors are used in training programs for staff of Malls etc.

Bit silly to advertise yourselves if you're involved in a highly secretive false flag operation don't you think?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A couple of recent examples of media jumping the gun to get hits before doing any sort of real research:

www.abc.net.au...

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Yes, it is silly to advertise these things.

Sillier things have happened have they not?

I would elaborate but I do not want to go off topic and derail your thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Too late for that.

It's ok though, I'm a big boy I can handle it.

See the above links, I'm not buying into what the media says, I know it's often BS but there are some aspects of this case we can put down as fact.

Letting lies and untruths continue to spread is, in my opinion, wrong and disrespectful.

Another couple of media bungles...

www.abc.net.au...

This one's just funny:

I WENT TO THE BULL-RIDING CHAMPIONSHIPS AND THIS IS WHAT I SAW

Benjamin Law

Up close, the bulls are massive, majestic beasts, all muscle, fat and – this can’t be ignored – humungous genitals. Some of them weigh 1000 kilograms.

— Courier Mail, Q Weekend, 4-5th August, 2012

www.abc.net.au...

edit on 24/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join