It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santiago Chili NEW Video Multiple Shots, Dec. 20, 2012 12 Minutes of Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is an amazing compilation of the latest Videos from Chili, some of which I have not seen posted here, yet.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Fng Amazing

everyday we see more and more evidence

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
This is an amazing compilation of the latest Videos

Your definition of the word "latest" must be different than mine, coinsidering how old some of this stuff is.
Especially that one with the crane in the foreground.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

This is an amazing compilation of the latest Videos

Your definition of the word "latest" must be different than mine, coinsidering how old some of this stuff is.
Especially that one with the crane in the foreground.

Why? Is any of this from years previous?

edit on 24-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Wanna see how it can be done for cheap?

quad copter swarm

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
At the 3:10 mark, it is obviously planes in formation.

So obvious in fact, that I searched it out and found this...
link to youtube video which I wont bother annoying people with here in this post.

The comment translates as...

The afternoon of Tuesday was graduation ceremony of a group of cadets from the Chilean Air Force (FACH), in which the President Sebastián Piñera next to Defense Minister Rodrigo Hinzpeter.
That night, after the activity, a team of T-35 aircraft flew over the slab Pillán Operations Aviation School, marking the start of a parade both ground and air, said the Press Office of the President .
But some residents of the capital, without knowledge of the event, the ships confused with UFOs. This is the case of a couple who uploaded a video to Youtube, believing that he had seen something "otherworldly" and in a language not very orthodox express surprise and even fear of the sighting.
Moreover, some Twitter users complained about the activity of the Air Force, saying it was a bad idea to exercise on this date, when many are "sensitive" by the wave of false predictions about the alleged apocalypse. In fact, such was the excitement that the word "air force" came to settle at trends (Trends) microblogging network.

So if I could find this in a matter of moments, why is it that UFO "researchers" could not?

I suggest the answer is that they dont want to know the truth, and are just after QUANTITY rather than quality.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why does it seem to be the same 2 people talking throughout all the sightings?

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

At the 3:10 mark, it is obviously planes in formation.

So obvious in fact, that I searched it out and found this...
link to youtube video which I wont bother annoying people with here in this post.

The comment translates as...

The afternoon of Tuesday was graduation ceremony of a group of cadets from the Chilean Air Force (FACH), in which the President Sebastián Piñera next to Defense Minister Rodrigo Hinzpeter.
That night, after the activity, a team of T-35 aircraft flew over the slab Pillán Operations Aviation School, marking the start of a parade both ground and air, said the Press Office of the President .
But some residents of the capital, without knowledge of the event, the ships confused with UFOs. This is the case of a couple who uploaded a video to Youtube, believing that he had seen something "otherworldly" and in a language not very orthodox express surprise and even fear of the sighting.
Moreover, some Twitter users complained about the activity of the Air Force, saying it was a bad idea to exercise on this date, when many are "sensitive" by the wave of false predictions about the alleged apocalypse. In fact, such was the excitement that the word "air force" came to settle at trends (Trends) microblogging network.

So if I could find this in a matter of moments, why is it that UFO "researchers" could not?

I suggest the answer is that they dont want to know the truth, and are just after QUANTITY rather than quality.

Good spot. I guess we all have to become familiar with the use of translator tools.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The crane example I mentioned earlier...

From 2009, discussed in this old thread HERE
Compare your video at 01:21 with the old posted video at 01:05.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

The crane example I mentioned earlier...

From 2009, discussed in this old thread HERE
Compare your video at 01:21 with the old posted video at 01:05.

You are 100% correct. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi.
The name of the country is CHILE, is not a sauce...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Chilean Airforce conducts nighttime formation flying at specific times of the year, I do believe it has something to do with new Chilean Airforce graduates. Anyways, similar videos like this have been posted here multiple times each showing the same anti-collision lights and formation flying over this "valley" in Chile. Do a search and you will find similar threads with similar videos along with logical explanations.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
Hi.
The name of the country is CHILE, is not a sauce...

Seriously, I didn't read the title beyond Santiago Chili. Came here expecting some reviews, perhaps a recipe. Another "UFO" vid disappointing on multiple levels.

top topics

join