It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to wish EVERYONE on this website a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You too, sir or madame as the case may be.

I don't recall ever disagreeing with you, so I doubt I'm included in those you say you know don't all agree with you lol. But even if we did disagree, that doesn't affect my desire for you to find happiness, peace, and fulfillment throughout the coming year. I would want that even for someone who detested me and wanted me dead.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
muse7

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your family ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you so much.

The same back at'ya with bells on

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

And to you also.

As to Jesus, I think, based on all my research, that he willingly suffered the fate of the cross to the very point of death, yet threaded the eye of the needle for the sake of our mutual liberation.

As a gift of God's grace and love, there is nothing however that can diminish his teaching, character and his great work in any way shape or form, but it would be nice to bring Jesus forward with us such that even the scientifically minded rational person, might also have an opportunity to investigate the phenomenon of Jesus and recognize his immense value as a model of authentic leadership and as the final realization of what it means to be both fully human and fully divine, and to walk hand in hand WITH God as intended from the time before time.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Merry Christmas back at ya Muse7, and for those who want to accept it. Smiles to the rest, may your new year be productive...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Merry CHRISTMAS to you and yours and thanks for posting... only in these time could someone get a negative response to such a statement!
To those that don't believe (yet) Jesus loves you also!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

id like to say just merry christmas back, but might get flagged for not writting a huge paragraph in just saying it back to you. so id like to give a warm heart filled hug and a merry xmas to everyone else on here, even the nazi moderators (you can keep my points as a present ^^) and to all of your families and your pets , and the weirdo gimp guy that smells like pee and stands on the corner that i give my spare change to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join