It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A special Merry Christmas wish to those who can't be at home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
God bless and keep you.

I honour your service and dedication.

I know many would like to debate the topic of war. This is not such a forum. Too many are away from their families.

To all the men and women who serve, thank you. You are remembered and in all our prayers.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My thoughts and sincere hopes for good health and Godspeed home go out to them all. We're all living through the same bad times together. Some, worse than others. At least most of us do have those we love nearby. Perhaps by this time next year, a large % of them will be able to say that to. Until then,

Merry Christmas to those who can't be home and thanks for serving so the rest of us can be home without fear.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to those who are away from home. Warm wishes to you and your families. Thank you for your service. Come home soon.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beezer, I hope for the safety of all soldiers and that they may one day be home safe and sound. Most of all, I wish for/hope/pray for world peace so one day the need for war will no longer be necessary. I know some folks will feel like that is a "rose-colored glasses" mind set but just the same...it is my hope. Happy Holiday to all and be safe and warm and well, one and all. Blessings.

new topics

top topics

join