It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Entity !! Caught on camera trying to kill Base Jumpers. Evil Spirit? Ghost? Nephilim? UFO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Yes I am. Just because I have seen things that defy my own beliefs doesn't mean I've abandonded them. I choose to view the things I've seen with an open mind but it doesnt mean there couldn't be a more rational explanation. I'm not going to elaborate on the things that I've seen I will leave it at that.

Sorry, I didn't mean as an atheist you shouldn't believe in spirits. That is the definition of the word, right? So if you saw something then how could you not? Unless you didn't see one or aren't sure what you saw.

I've seen stuff that "left no doubt". It ain't about "believing" anything after that... when you see them you know it. You know it

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

It's always a damn bug, always a bug in these videos. This time a bug just at the precise moment the line snaps. It looks like "Rods" which was also ruled to be bugs.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Maybe the bugs and the rods are working together, all part of the same insect hive mind

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

The point is, Phage, that unless you've worked with that equipment, or know someone who does and talks about it a lot, most people would be JUST FINE with calling it a rope, a wire, whatever.
You could have easily been like
"HEY GUISE I KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED, GIVE ME A STAR"
And you would've had the same effect. None at all. You contributed little to nothing to the actual point of the post.

Lets call it equipment then, and I would like to know looking at that "equipment" would a single person on this site be willing to do loops on it as it looks to be secured even if it was only flat ground around it?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yet again. A bug.
A bug which has nothing to do with the breaking of the guy line.

are you for real, it collides with the rope a piece of debris matter flying off to the left, then quite possibly comes back at :40 :45 for another go.
I give you the officer barr brady award.
Move along people, move along.
edit on 24-12-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
Ok, wow thanks for figuring this out guys

Let me see if I got this right, ok guy?

Phage says that this was not a bug, but more like a flare guy that broke the guys rope?

Now I'm confused. Phage guy, how could solar flare break guys rope? there is no full moon, no?

guy? guys/?

What the..........?
The 'rope' wasn't holding this apparatus together. The cement was.
But ya know what? I think this might've been a hoax to begin with. There was probably a ledge directly under them and they pulled this off as a gag because it hurts my head to think people are this stupid!

OP? Who is your avatar? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

It's always a damn bug, always a bug in these videos. This time a bug just at the precise moment the line snaps. It looks like "Rods" which was also ruled to be bugs.

Okay. It was a rod

Now answer me this please...........why?

Did this dude flip off the rod earlier on and the rod sought revenge?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Can I see the second part now ? I want to see how this stupidity ends?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sweet poorly constructed "high bar". I'm surprised that thing didn't explode as soon as weight was added. I see nothing special here, just shotty construction.

ALSO!

How the hell can this be a Nephilim?! How am I supposed to believe that tiny speck on the lens is a GIANT?!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID.

Whomever made this thread needs to do research before posting ridiculous questions like that. That alone should be reason to bury this thread in the trash.

edit on 24-12-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think he disturbed the rod and the rod attacked.
But I think it was an accident and the rod didn't really mean it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Sweet poorly constructed "high bar". I'm surprised that thing didn't explode as soon as weight was added. I see nothing special here, just shotty construction.

ALSO!

How the hell can this be a Nephilim?! How am I supposed to believe that tiny speck on the lens is a GIANT?!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID.

Whomever made this thread needs to do research before posting ridiculous questions like that. That alone should be reason to bury this thread in the trash.

edit on 24-12-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

I agree with the Nephilim but I didn't write the title.
That is the the title of the video.
Obviously written by some deranged, malnourished little miscreant.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You should have stayed away from the video altogether then. Title alone is screaming for "views".

I'll give you a pass on that one bud, totally not your fault.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Structural integrity failure, that makeshift swinging bar looks really flimsy, I mean the whole thing is shifting around when he is swinging on it, you can see it in the vid the rope in not tight or tense enough, it looks loose. All it would need to do is shift to a position were the most amount of weight is at the weakest part of the whole structure and the whole thing will cave in on itself if it hit the right angle at the right time, which by the vid looks like that's what happened.

Those dudes are pretty brave I will say that, and not because of the base jumping, but because the swing they set up really does not look all that stable, and the guy swinging on it must be pretty light weight, watching it I just get this feeling that if I tried it even if a cliff fall was not involved I would cave that thing in at the first swing around. I used to swing in circles when a kid on the monkey bars or even with the swings, but that was on solid steal and not the gym stuff they got up. I think those things bend like that to give you the maximum amount of snap or force to help you get higher during jumps and I think there kind of even tailored to certain people such as gymnasts who are actually pretty light weight dudes and dudette to help them get more lift or thrust during there routines, really I do not think the bar they got set up is just something that is a one size fits all types or all types of environments, and even if you do set it up you probably got to constantly check it before going all bananas on it, especially if its over a cliff. But if they wanted to get some height in there jumps its the thing to use, but at the price of its your own grave if something goes a miss and somebody forgot to tighten the ropes or whatever is holding the ropes to the ground, infact you may have to check to see if the ground to see if it is as solid as it looks before doing any swinging, and as we know the ground over cliffs is so supper stable.

On the thing that passed by, who knows, really it does not even look like the rope snapped it just looks like the whole thing shifted and collapsed, you could pull a sedan with those ropes, that is if there even using the ropes I am thinking off, if not. Then they should off. Whatever the thing is that passed by, who knows your guess is bound to be as good as anybody else, however I do not think its any of the above that you mentioned like Nephilim or a ghost or a UFO. Why you ask? Because if they wanted the guy dead then i do not think they would fail at such a simple task, after traveling all this way from another dimenshion or from the after life or some another galaxy I do not think they would have much trouble causing an accident to some dude who is swinging from what supposedly is a cliff, using what looks like a gymnastic high bar set up at the edge of a cliff that possibly may not be set up all that well.

Cool vid however, I like the part were the guy goes Ohhoo real loud, right before the dude falls down.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Is it possible that different dimensions can "collide" and cause real destruction on one or the other dimension?

NO! if one dimension could validate another there would be chaos in the universe

Our could this be a UFO accident? Or on purpose, and if so, why?

NO, if they where here they didn't want to harm us, over wise we would be dead already

What the hell really happened?

bad preparation, it just broke !

Could this be related to Hurricane Sandy Hook somehow??

NO!, NO!, no no no no....

no
edit on 24-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What a great example of the lengths some people will go...

Holy heckinstein. This is hilarious.

I thought i saw a blur, which was very clearly an alien warlock.

Edit: on second though, its definitely the Nephilim. You can tell because.... well... just because... DONT QUESTION ME!
edit on 24-12-2012 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yet again. A bug.
A bug which has nothing to do with the breaking of the guy line.

No offense, but could you please prove this one without a doubt?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Could this be related to Hurricane Sandy Hook somehow??

No, More likely 2012 and it was an ascension gone wrong caught on tape.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
this was in 1 frame. maybe a bug, can't be sure due to lack of detail.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
shadow person maybe? or a ghost of this critter

edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'm more worried about the blue bucket.
Whats that doing there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join