It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria unrest: Air strike on bakery 'kills dozens'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Who would write an article with the obvious pun?? That's sick in and of itself..

Dozens killed at bakery...

I'm not laughing..

Apologies, but that is nearly funny (in a messed up, really morbid kind of way) now that you mention it. I can believe, genuinely, that this could have been accidental and not intended. I am a rather punny guy, myself, and that did not even occur to me when I read the headline. On that note, good eye.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Russia taking charge of the WMD in Syria kinds leaves the west grasping for a reason to jump in dont you think?
Perhaps a few false flag pity parties are the order for the day....
The west is just frothing to get troops on the ground......

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Am I the ONLY one who found that pun funny? I can't be THAT terrible of a person... probably...

I have to admit that after Dusty pointed it out that way....I can't see it and not stifle a laugh in uncontrollable reaction. Just remember what I've said about myself elsewhere about growing up around cops with one for a parent. My humor is already black and probably not what any Psych would call perfectly adjusted and politically correct. I wouldn't be the one to ask about whether the reaction is normal.

Err.... Too many years of seeing toooooo many video scenes of the same carnage, the world over. I guess it also turns off the empathy after awhile and maybe that is one of the worst legacies of the 'terror wars'. This all has to stop, IMO. It really does. What can you do though? You look at this scene and look at the raw stuff and it's laugh in black humor to unsee the horror....or break down sometimes.
I wouldn't call you a bad person at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Phew! Thanks- glad I'm not alone here hah.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I would have to say that the CIA/Mossad aren't the world's evil, even though they are a big part of it. In all honesty they are more like the arms of a beast in a sense. They are always positioning things the way the head tells them and not afraid to move any obstacles out of the way, or reach into a cookie jar(forgive my alternate reference) out of greed.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Like I mentioned earlier it is completely rational to react that way.. It's a Very good way to stay sane in this messed up world.

I have re-programmed myself to think of other people as me personally.. It's just something I do because I used to be a sneaky scorpio.. I realize that all people are real, and they are like me.. I don't want them to die.

I like some dark humor, in more of a George Carlin way..

I'm not judging you guys, but I will judge a supposed responsible news agency.
It's ok to laugh.

This has Mossad or CIA written all over it? MI6? They're all a death triangle relationship in any case. Where they may represent death, I will represent Love.
edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You make an excellent point. It may not make total sense, but a lot of unfortunate people see this as an "authority" figure.

I suppose you could liken it you your own mother laughing at you dead dog. (morbid, sorry)
edit on 24-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
This whole thing makes me sick, how much blood is enough blood

Don't these psychopaths in Pentagon/CIA/Mossad ever ask themselves

Holy C&^*@ I keep killing lot of people

edit on 23-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Deny ignorance.

There is no evidence that the Pentagon, CIA, or Mossad had anything to do with this.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

but where is the evidence of a plane.

Its a jet fighter, by the time the bomb has exploded its gone.

This town was taken over by the rebels, the army then bombed it.

Were they aiming for the bakery? who knows... Do they even have guidance on their bombs? or are they dumb bombs?

Why does it have to be CIA/Mossad, why cant it be Basij?

Boy o Boy people really are laying the plop on thick these days!

Why is it always bakeries and baby formula plants...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Deny ignorance.

There is no evidence that the Pentagon, CIA, or Mossad had anything to do with this.

but where is the proof it was Assad? Where is the proof it wasn't Terrorists, who America said blew up WTC, but are now supporting?? Who says it isn't the same CIA connected Terrorists that we supported against Russia, ie Bin Laden??

CIA fits the Motive, and technique.

It could be some others with an allied perspective, but I don't know a braod term that doesn't lose too much meaning to say the right thing, but CIA..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Why is it always bakeries and baby formula plants...

Food is most closely linked to life after water, which is also mentioned in this conflict...
It's Terror at it's best from the propaganda masters, who I trained near, in the Army..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've seen Mossad mentioned in this thread, in the context of the bombing, and IMHO it takes an imbecile to suggest Mossad's involvement. Not because they wouldn't do it, or it's too mean or anything. It's because overthrowing the regime in Syria is hardly in Israel's interests. Al Assad was predictable and tested partner of sorts, for a long time. Whoever replaces him is likely to be a lot more radical and irrational.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I've seen Mossad mentioned in this thread, in the context of the bombing, and IMHO it takes an imbecile to suggest Mossad's involvement. Not because they wouldn't do it, or it's too mean or anything. It's because overthrowing the regime in Syria is hardly in Israel's interests. Al Assad was predictable and tested partner of sorts, for a long time. Whoever replaces him is likely to be a lot more radical and irrational.

Not in a time sensitive motive to knock out Iran... Then it makes Perfect sense.

Name calling isn't constructive to logical thought.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Anyone in the world who doesn't wear a uniform, hold a gun, a member of an armed force or a leader of such a force is a potential victim.
The Elites dont care a damn about the civilians, only about any tax dollars they are paying.
Syrian Rebels or Syrian civilians are just collateral damage in a situation that runs far deeper than any civil war.
Any death in an air strike is sickening, It is obvious that other players have a hand in all this, who sells them the arms or the planes. What does the UN ever do about any of these matters?
Absolutely Jack Sh*t as there up to their necks in it all.
What can any of us really do? Rant about it on Ats? What does that achieve?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

CIA in 1990s was coordinating muslim efforts in Bosnia, the goal was to separate
country of Yugoslavia into as many pieces as possible.

And here is what retired General wrote on what happened

Major-General Lewis MacKenzie Short excerpts from his book: "Peacekeeper - the road to Sarajevo".

[On breadline massacre:]
"The streets had been blocked off just before the incident. Once the crowd was let in and lined up, the media appeared but kept their distance. The attack took place, and the media were immediately on the scene. The majority of the people killed are alleged to be "tame Serbs".

The connection is obvious, strategy flawless, works every time. Except for those who are sacrificed of course.
edit on 24-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I just want to add a few points, as i looked into this case yesterday.

Now just so some of you understand 80% of those killed were young fighting men and mainly turks and Quatri's, lining up for there food rations.

(I be more then happy to prove this with video evidnce, but under T&C i can't)

And it was a turkish run rebel brigade who was in charge of the bread hand out that was allegedly stolen from the Syrian people from the next district left by the SAA.

This was bombed by the SAA but can you blame them when intelligence tells them they have most of the rebel brigade fighting them currently waiting in line for bread...

If you was given this intel, what would your call be. ?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

What are you saying? State it.. I tried to follow your post a few times, but the word "they" cropped up too many times for me to be sure on what you meant.. With at least 3 groups in your post, the word they is not welcome..

Otherwise..

Iran gets this same treatment next.. I won't have their blood on my hands.. I will try in any capacity to make this all stop..

WAR is only ok if it's in defense... OR if we are truly protecting a human population who has no voice or ARMS to protect themselves.

Seems if those "rebels" want to play with big boy weapons and hurt civis they should be wiped out. To each their own, but I will NEVER support Alqueda. OR TERROR....

Freedom to all is all I could ever support, besides the connection that binds us.. The one ring that truly rules them all.

By the way I cannot trust any word you say unless you ARE there, or if you have proof.. Meaning, link it up.. Where ARE you gettig your info?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
This whole thing makes me sick, how much blood is enough blood

Don't these psychopaths in Pentagon/CIA/Mossad ever ask themselves

Holy C&^*@ I keep killing lot of people

edit on 23-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Deny ignorance.

There is plenty of evidence, you just have to look in the right spots and follow the money trail.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

For a start, i get my information from embedded Russian journalists and Syrian TV.

What are you saying? State it.. I tried to follow your post a few times, but the word "they" cropped up too many times for me to be sure on what you meant

I said 'they' only once ?
Plus i though it was self explanatory when i said 'they'.

And as for 3 groups in my posts ?, i though and still think i was clear what i meant.

I'm sorry if what i was saying is not what you want to hear, and doesn't fit into the Western and rebel narrative of events that took place yesterday.

It's no secret the Turks are organizing the FSA rebel ground force's with small NATO special forces also operating in Syria (Do you really believe this rag tag bunch of FSA rebels are winning any battles in Syria on there own against Assad 300,000+ army with air support ?), hence the reason the turks have asked for patriot missile defense system as they know Assad SAA or Iran may retaliate for there blatant involvement of the Syrian civil war.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I think you mistake me for a rebel supporter.. (terrorist supporter)

Your post is still unclear.. It sounds clear to you because you know what you mean. Your post shifst too quick for me to grasp.. All I want is an explanation. Not a rant, and not a long post either.. Just what is it you said?

For instance:

And it was a turkish run rebel brigade who was in charge of the bread hand out that was allegedly stolen from the Syrian people from the next district left by the SAA.

Your sentence here with no commas can be taken in so many ways.. Without your inflection I don't know what it is you are saying.. I also don't know the term SAA..

I'm on your side, but you need to really say what it is you think you said, at least for me...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join