It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of Synchronicity Lately

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The synchronicity that has made itself apparent to this MBSC has been coming at an astounding rate. Lately, it has been 11, 33, 44, 55..with a higher frequency with 33.

The 33 has been made apparent by itself, not only in time such as (the more frequent timee, in order from highest to lowest):

11:33
3:03
3:33
followed by 1:33, 2:33, etc. etc.

As well as: 11:44. 1:44. or 11:55, 1:55, etc. etc. (33, 44 or 55) or, the also very apparent: 11:11

It has been apparent in gas stations with prices like: $3.33, $3.31

The battery life of the iPhone in the upper hand corner of the screen has shown, a extremley frequent number of times, 33%..and less times with 44%.

I have also just 'seen' the number 33 on lots of random objects.

We have a 'good' understanding of what the synchronically 'implies' in a more general aspect.

Any comments that anyone would have concerning this, or pretty much anything one would like to add about synchronicity, in this case or others, is more than welcomed.

Namaste.
edit on 23-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yep, you can see 11 11 in my below my avatar also (at least for now)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

I agree that there is a lot of synchronicity lately but what does it imply and have you experianced other "symptoms"?
edit on 23-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Hey OP

I've been noticing 4:44 All the time

strange

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

And I'm the 5th post!
What the hell is going on!!
edit on 23-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: 11 11

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hey greenelight. What is an mbsc?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Numbers were invented by humans, they have no meaning other than what we give them.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

I did a search. I found this www.abbreviations.com... its 12:44 now!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm all for hoping something is 'out there', ya know, something more than we are, i think it's human nature to hope for something more than what we are. I see 11:11 etc all the time and at some point i actually thought it meant something.

Fourteen years ago i came across the 2012 phenomenon, with that phenomenon came countless, meaningless threads about this so called phenomenon and i followed it, questioned it and at times, debated whether it was real or a fantasy and, at times, reasoned the validity of such a claim. I even threw my logic out the window to delve deeper into this claim. As time passed i realised what in fact is going on.

Now, i know the above paragraph is absolutely off topic but it certainly pertains to the subject. In my opinion, i think the world we live in is so unbearable (to the majority) we secretly wish for a change. We see what we want to see. Maybe you looked at the clock one day and subconsciously your mind logged it, involuntarily causing you to see what you are seeing with these numbers.

I think there are many, many people out there who are so unhappy with the world (including me) that they are really hoping for something to happen to change this. I'll be the first to admit that i followed the 2012 phenomenon blindly, not for world destruction, god no, but for massive change and i think we can all agree on this. So to sum up, i'm not saying 'You're wrong, my point of view is the view you should listen to'. I'm saying, maybe the answer is a bit closer to home

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I haven't been getting much number synchonicity but more so I've been experiencing stranger and stranger but increasingly important and frequent coincidences over the last half of a year maybe.

Funnily though when I was a kid I used to play Counter Strike (1.6) quite abit and people used to be on the whole '1337' crap e.t.c and since then I always get this thing where I'll look at the time randomly and it's 13:37 - and I don't look at the time alot either lol.
edit on 24-12-2012 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You went looking for "synchronicity" in times (because you wanted to find it) and of course you found it. If I were watching the Simpsons and I WANTED to find a reference to the Illuminati, I would without a doubt find it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I agree that there is a lot of synchronicity lately but what does it imply and have you experianced other "symptoms"?

The implications of this synchronicity is unknown to this MBSC at this current time-space. It is 'understood', that these moments are used as a 'alarm' for the soul. This MBSC has remembered from the Ra Material that the moment of it made apparent should be focused on; in that whatever thought forms were manifested should be analyzed and understood for they have some 'meaning'/'importance'.

Would LittlebyLittle mind furthering explaining his/her understanding of what you annotated as 'symptoms'.

Hey greenelight. What is an mbsc?

Hello ezekielken, my friend.

We use the annotation 'MSBC' for matters of time saving only. It is not what 'you' may call "offiical", in that it does not lie within 'your' dictionaries/thesauri.

MBSC ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Complex

Numbers were invented by humans, they have no meaning other than what we give them.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Greetings.

Would 'you' bet your life on this paradigm that humans in fact 'made up' the sound complex 'numbers, or what you know 'numbers' to be.

I'm all for hoping something is 'out there', ya know, something more than we are, i think it's human nature to hope for something more than what we are. I see 11:11 etc all the time and at some point i actually thought it meant something.

Fourteen years ago i came across the 2012 phenomenon, with that phenomenon came countless, meaningless threads about this so called phenomenon and i followed it, questioned it and at times, debated whether it was real or a fantasy and, at times, reasoned the validity of such a claim. I even threw my logic out the window to delve deeper into this claim. As time passed i realised what in fact is going on.

Now, i know the above paragraph is absolutely off topic but it certainly pertains to the subject. In my opinion, i think the world we live in is so unbearable (to the majority) we secretly wish for a change. We see what we want to see. Maybe you looked at the clock one day and subconsciously your mind logged it, involuntarily causing you to see what you are seeing with these numbers.

Greets, Di0nysis.

We would like to turn your attention to the bolded words in your annotation.

"We see what we want to see". We would propose taking a moment to think about this statement. and how it applies to 'what we want to see'.

Would you not agree that there are things 'we' "want" but do not act upon, for reasons that lie only in fear; 'you' may apply whatever definition to 'fear' as you'd like. We would propose that this 'force' within/above/around is trying to 'hint' at a certain path, or certain thought form. This 'hint' would allow for one to analyze what the hint was about, and possibly take action.

We will not delve deeply into the ultimate path back to Oneness, for it would only further confuse those who have no knowledge of it..

We would propose that this "want" , that is being hidden by this paradigms materialistic and separate-minded ideals; basically the fear of going against these ideals that would case 'the people' would feel 'dumb'. So, the only way to 'communicate' with your MBSC, without actual verbal sound complexes (which would probably scare the sh*t out of the average person) is through this 'synchronictity'...a moment when your MBSC's concioussness has it's attention caught in a moment.

I think there are many, many people out there who are so unhappy with the world (including me) that they are really hoping for something to happen to change this. I'll be the first to admit that i followed the 2012 phenomenon blindly, not for world destruction, god no, but for massive change and i think we can all agree on this. So to sum up, i'm not saying 'You're wrong, my point of view is the view you should listen to'. I'm saying, maybe the answer is a bit closer to home

We would like to thank you for your annotation, for it has allowed this MBSC to further his own understanding of the matter.

Namaste, my friend. May your path be encompassed by the Love and Light of our One Creator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued..

edit on 24-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: rephrase

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I haven't been getting much number synchonicity but more so I've been experiencing stranger and stranger but increasingly important and frequent coincidences over the last half of a year maybe.

Funnily though when I was a kid I used to play Counter Strike (1.6) quite abit and people used to be on the whole '1337' crap e.t.c and since then I always get this thing where I'll look at the time randomly and it's 13:37 - and I don't look at the time alot either lol.

Greetings, DazDaKing.

We would suggest that the reason for this is because the leet "1337", is something that holds value in your 3rd dimensional paradigm life. As this MBSC was also a huge nerd (nothing to be ashamed of), Halo was the game of choice.

So, the real 'you', is trying to communicate with 'your' concsiouss 'you' by means of what holds within you..hence the "1337", because CS was a big part of your life, at one point or another.

You went looking for "synchronicity" in times (because you wanted to find it) and of course you found it. If I were watching the Simpsons and I WANTED to find a reference to the Illuminati, I would without a doubt find it.

Greetings, cannabis.

We find you to be most correct.

However, consciously 'looking' or 'expecting' synchronous events would defeat the purpose of them being synchronus.

For instance, if someone constantly checks the clock saying "Is it 11:11 yet..." then they are defeating the purpose. If your thought forms are not 'in the right place, at the right time'..then one would not experience synchronicity. However, if they are, then it holds water.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Ah, events might have increased in frequency with yourself and a few others.

However, what major earth changes in terms of spiritual enlightenment have occurred throughout the world since 21-Dec-2012 ?

Absolutely nothing has changed for the better.

The elite are still in control and the drums of war are still beating around Syria for a planned conflict next March.

Nothing has happened, nothing has changed. Cynical, or too dam close to the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Ah, events might have increased in frequency with yourself and a few others.

However, what major earth changes in terms of spiritual enlightenment have occurred throughout the world since 21-Dec-2012 ?

None, in most vessels of consciousness.

Absolutely nothing has changed for the better.

Your thoughts become reality.

The elite are still in control and the drums of war are still beating around Syria for a planned conflict next March.

Nothing has happened, nothing has changed. Cynical, or too dam close to the truth.

Any change does not occur in a moment, change is a process, my good friend.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Since you clearly have already mentioned the Oneness you at least have logicly knowledge of what it is and probably physicly experiancing some part or another of it (symptoms). Thank you for being.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

It was a letdown for me but I was not sure 21-Dec-2012 would mean anything but was hoping. The normal day to day process was probably working just like every day so a few souls really did experiance it. It takes time evolving a dualistic dogmatic type 0 civilization to a nondualistic type 1 civilization that allows for regional differences.
edit on 25-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

top topics

join