It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a baby dies, does it carry on with a 'baby soul'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If you believe in the existence of a soul via the Christian dispensation, you may believe as they do.. that in heaven the person is of an age which would put them into the prime of their life.. even if they died early. Which means the baby will not be a baby but a perhaps 30 something adult - but your still supposed to recognize them.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Your source is the Urantia cult which is a blatant Skull & Bones mind control tool.

Urantia is an obvious front for agents of the "Complex" with many links to the CIA, MK Ultra, and the S&B family.

Urantia CIA experimental mind control

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If there is a soul or life energy that contains our essence, it will not retain the conscious thoughts and memories of it's previous existence. I believe our energy is just released.. back into the source..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Makes me wonder even more.

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I vote for your "just a soul" choice.

Ageless
Sexless
Raceless
No deformities

Like a ball of light, floating in a sea of all the other balls of light.

That makes sense. Do these souls think? Feel?

Originally posted by charlyv
The immortal soul adopted the baby in the womb. The baby's life, however brief, is forever a part of that soul's journey.

Well put. I like the thought of a soul having a journey.

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
If you believe in the existence of a soul via the Christian dispensation, you may believe as they do.. that in heaven the person is of an age which would put them into the prime of their life.. even if they died early. Which means the baby will not be a baby but a perhaps 30 something adult - but your still supposed to recognize them.

If that's what Christians believe, i'm definitely not a christian.

Originally posted by winofiend
If there is a soul or life energy that contains our essence, it will not retain the conscious thoughts and memories of it's previous existence. I believe our energy is just released.. back into the source..

Would this be along the lines of the 'matrix'?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This brought up a more important question, in my mind anyway. If you believe in reincarnation . The question is this. If a child dies young, do children go to the head of the line to be reincarnated? If so, are all of these abortions carried out daily holding up the line? Will the very old souls never be reincarnated due to our aborting so many children? Is this just one more reason that the world is getting dumber by the day? It brings up endless questions that can't be answered.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The more time goes on the more I think that our current bodies are just vessels for our "soul", and the brain is needed, like a hard drive, to store memories.

When you die (or a baby dies), the "soul" moves on to another host, and you are fully aware like you are now, but with no memory of your previous life.

Either that or the universe does end with a big crunch and starts all over again and you live the same life.

Like they say though, the only way to find out is to wait until death, then it will be something or nothing, either way, probably not worth worrying about.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I vote for your "just a soul" choice.

Ageless
Sexless
Raceless
No deformities

Like a ball of light, floating in a sea of all the other balls of light.

This^^

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I wanted to tell my story of what my son and I experienced. Back in 2007 I was pregnant with my 4 th child. One night I was putting my two boys to bed. My son who was 7 at the time sat up and said mom look a star. I seen a sparkley ball of white light floating around the bedroom. It was so beautiful, the neatest thing I have ever seen. It floating for about 2 minutes and landed on the bed next to me and faded away. I wasn't afraid, just amazed. Then a day later I miscarried. I'm guessing I seen my babies spirit or its Angel.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
it is possible.. the soul plasma could weigh approximately 21 grams according to scientific measuring instruments. how much does plasma weigh floating out of a box.. then weigh it in a box and minus the weight of the box to get the weight of the plasma therein. how much would plasma the volume of the human body weigh? or just what whould be in an unlocked soul occupying almost strictly the pituitary gland? questions questions.

the other spect:

ever had a dream and wake up and cant remember it.. but
ever had a dream u were in a strange place you knew everyone there, u had memories from the day before.. the ppl there you could speak with and reference yesterday and they can recall.. then you wake up and can barely remember? ever had a dream 2 nights or more in a row where u continued in a new day just as in this reality only to realise ur dreaming because the realities have enough startling differences to awake ur conscious ego mind.

most likely u have experienced this at least once.

The soul host a great many memories, some are stored in this reality's conscious ego mind with very very little from other conscious worlds being stored in this one. think hypnosis and past lives regression.. which accesses the subconscious.. which is the same as the seat of the soul or pituitary. as u see it all connects.

accessing the pituitary consciousness gives access to direct spirit based memories which may or may not have any storage area within the ego mind. the spirit however may have memories and the ability to manage multiple "bodies" in multiple worlds without a problem. however the human ego mind/brain is significantly easily confused and corrupted. this is due to the nature of matter and the fact that it is prone to corruption by design.

thus.. the reason u cant remember your dreams, past lives or your friends in other worlds has to do with your sepeaation of body and spirit intelligence. it is called the higher self after all.. making the flesh significantly inferior. allowing your spirit and body to harmonize can bring greater depth of understanding of self. for the simple reason that your memory returns and you also gain a greater resilience to maintaining the memories from multiple worlds without corruption via soul channeling. the information isnt stored in the brain except for bits and pieces. enough to recall the channel if need be..

summarily.. we have 2 brains... the spirit intelligence.. and the ego intelligence. ego intelligence can gather information from stimuli within this realm and store it. spirit intelligence stores other realms and as others have mentioned.. could be eons worth of knowledge since the birth of your soul itself. looking at it from this viewpoint.. u can start to see the limitations of the flesh.. and it's apparent inferiority to the soul at least in this arena.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Sounds a bit like hen & egg to me. I've always thought when people go their final ways they become part of the big ocean again.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
As we all time dwell within our recorded "Book of Life" after we die, all others within effective range (electromagnetic, kinetic, spatial displacement) are intertwined with their presence of effective range. There will be either bridging (love) modulated as conduits upon those threads of electromagnetic radiations, kinetics, or spatial displacements, or there wiil be the built walls rejecting (hate) and preventing union. These must be recorded while alive in space-time. You can't produce them after you've died. You don't have a body any more capable of electromagnetic radiation, kinetics, or spatial displacements for either sending or receiving.

The infant loved by its parent(s) is bonded to their time dwelling consciousness. Just as can be all (well, most) your relatives, friends, strangers even. After death when all are time dwelling in their encapsulated structure of all they were, all are seeking the Door out of it. You don't want to be in it for all eternity, that would be hell.

Once the Door out is found in either your own recording or anothers recording you can conduit through because of the love bridging effect, you are through into evermore newness and expansion of consciousness. Infant and all.

This Christ dude loved everyone over all time, thus established one half of the bonding bridge, then established the Door Itself by sacrificing not becoming one with the Father as we all can through Him. The Christ sacrifice is the eternal Presence as half in space-time and half at the "right Hand of the Father". I bet you thought the "sacrifice" was that whole dying on the cross thing. People sacrifice their lives for others every day. No, it was the eternal establishment as the Door and He can never be 100% as one inside with the Father.
edit on 27-12-2012 by tkwasny because: typo fix

top topics

<< 1   >>

join