It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Weird Activity: Any Staten Islanders On Here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

Actually you might like this. that building in the picture is the same building they are saying the noise is coming from... enjoy

Witness snaps daytime photo of ufo?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

this is my thread, why cant my noise be different? lol and yes they are random, but they are all from this tiny borough. and yes people can Google buy why not have them all in here easily accessible.

edit on 23-12-2012 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
reply to post by Pirateninjah

this is my thread, why cant my noise be different? lol

Partially my fault ?? Haha sorry.

I like to cover all the bases I can come up with.
edit on 12/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's just my two cents tossed in on these sounds but I spent a good deal of time researching this on my own and trying to find patterns back in the summer and fall of last year when reports were coming very frequent and even hard core skeptics were coming to add their own reports. A number of other people here did the same thing and I'm not sure if anyone ever coordinated any of it?

I have yet to hear anyone even claim to have the full answers to what this is we're hearing. It could be a combination of things. Some areas were debunked quick by Jet engine testing facilities people reporting noise didn't even know existed or were fairly new. I think some was echo from deep earth mining / boring / drilling. Whatever they are up to down there that we can almost watch for progress on seismographs, I swear.

Finally, I firmly believe there is a % of the reports which are air/space craft of some sort. Military and not alien in all probability and using a stealth tech that for all intents and purposes is a cloaking device for how it would appear. The real world function of it can be seen in prototypes across Youtube actually. Some show the Nano tech of visually turning clear with a charge ...other tech in the last couple years has shown the ability to replicate in one direction across material what would be seen if the object the material was on, wasn't there. In another BAE systems covers the infrared stealth and vanishing with a main battle tank demo.

Combining that tech would make something functionally and visually vanish ...yet still be there and something big and hovering would still make noise. Perhaps regular and consistent noise at different places as one or more were heard.

The proverbial "They" have always said that the 'high tech' we see in the public is probably 15-20 years or more BEHIND what is actually in use on cutting edge systems. It's something to consider, I'd at least suggest.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Off to bed, be back tomorrow. have fun guys. hope more comes of this.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Thanks...

A gracious post

I'd keep asking questions.
The more answers you have the less you know.
NIght...

edit on 12/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

ROFL Sorry Ant, meant no harm. Your sounds can sound any way they want!

As for the links, some of them weren't to sounds but just to articles saying "Hey, a weird noise!"
And some of the videos didn't have sounds at all.
Unfortunately that was the case with Westcoast thread as well, his video literally sounded like wind on a camera phone.

But hell, what do I know, I've never heard anything even close.

edit on 23-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

ok just googled and more of the noise has been happening in staten island, some as far back as feb. here are some youtube videos all in staten island. read the comments too. now im fckin freaking out. lol

Yahoo answers

First one sounds remarkably like air in a water line. Heard stuff VERY similar this summer, every time the kids would turn on the water hose. We made "tripod" jokes about it, because it sounded so much like those, in the War of the Worlds movie. Still, I KNOW what it was here, and that's what I think it is in that first video.

The second one, and the fourth, sound like area alarm systems, such as for storm warnings. First Monday every month here, we get to hear the local system tested, and it can get pretty strange. Again, though, nothing freaky about it, and that's all I hear in those.

Third video, all I hear is wind, and some sirens, from some sort of emergency vehicles.

Are any of the vids similar to what you heard that night? If so, would be interested to know which one(s), so I can listen. That many cops, though....heck, I would simply call and ask them what it was about. They would have to know if it was a movie being filmed, and if it was some crime, there would be no valid reason for a concerned citizen not to be told at least something about it. Even if it was something sinister, they would have a cover story, and you could then decide if you believed what you were told or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Maybe the sound is from the Solar Wind as we (Earth) are at present supposed to be going through a corotating interaction region (CIR). There is a 20% chance of geomagnetic storms as well.

www.spaceweather.com...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

the cave sounds after a few minutes or so into the video. are from the jupiter sounds recording linked earlier in the thread by you. this means whoever made that was not being honest, since the jupiter sounds recording had taken magnetic sounds of jupiter and slowed them waaaay down before releasing them on video. that means the cave sounds are partially legit and partially false, since you wouldn't hear slowed down sounds of the magentosphere of jupiter, on earth. earth's sounds are entirely different.

pick earth and listen to it
www.spacesounds.com...
edit on 24-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for that link Undo. those space sounds are really interesting.

@the OP. I've gone through your thread and see that you have solved the mystery of what was making the noise (the unfinished building). I'd like you to know that I'm not in staten Island, a little south in Massachusetts on the coast but I too have heard these weird sky sounds. On multiple occasions, actually. Each time It sounded like a low lying jet just idling above my house. What was weird though, that I noticed was the ground was barely vibrating (i'm a very sensitive empath, I can feel many things others cannot.) My theory is that they are drilling under the ground here. They started doing random pointless construction all around my area around the same time these "sky sounds" started happening. I think the sounds are either coming from them disturbing the ground underneath us or as Dustytoad suggested it could be some kind of magnetic phenomena we don't know about. It's a really interesting topic. I wonder if we'll ever know the true source of the sound.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
here's the full video for jupiter sounds

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anyone considered these sounds being psy-ops? Testing/experimentation for blue-beam type scenario?

Its common for the psychological warfare units in the military to use large speakers and anomalous sounds to screw with their enemies. I know they use loud rock music and crying babies for whatever reason probably to disrupts sleep patterns and ability to communicate as well as mask the sounds of our own units movements etc.

I'm curious because I don't think I've heard this angle discussed much if at all in regards to these sky-sounds.

pulling off a psy-op would be pretty practical and easy for a small units using very large audio speakers to produce this phenomena.

I'm not positive on the application of it but utilizing a triangulated and synchronized speaker setup around a mass population would make it appear as if the sound is coming from all directions or the sky. Not being able to identify a specific location for the sounds origin would keep people from looking for the source as well...

Just curious if this theory has been explored at all.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Has anyone considered these sounds being psy-ops? Testing/experimentation for blue-beam type scenario?

Its common for the psychological warfare units in the military to use large speakers and anomalous sounds to screw with their enemies. I know they use loud rock music and crying babies for whatever reason probably to disrupts sleep patterns and ability to communicate as well as mask the sounds of our own units movements etc.

I'm curious because I don't think I've heard this angle discussed much if at all in regards to these sky-sounds.

pulling off a psy-op would be pretty practical and easy for a small units using very large audio speakers to produce this phenomena.

I'm not positive on the application of it but utilizing a triangulated and synchronized speaker setup around a mass population would make it appear as if the sound is coming from all directions or the sky. Not being able to identify a specific location for the sounds origin would keep people from looking for the source as well...

Just curious if this theory has been explored at all.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

yeah actually L.R.A.D. technologies are progressively being refined...size of speakers required is down sizing

not sure if this is a test of psy-op audio equipment or not...could very well be
they could even be testing some type of H.A.A.R.P. counter part in "real time" as the theater i'd figure is an open one about now

thanks op for this thread...in hopes for updates too

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Maybe the sound is from the Solar Wind as we (Earth) are at present supposed to be going through a corotating interaction region (CIR). There is a 20% chance of geomagnetic storms as well.

www.spaceweather.com...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

I do think it is something like this..
I really liked the LRAD angle posted by some others right above here as well..

Here is a picture I grabbed from a video that was posted in some thread. I marked on it "Strange sounds", the circle and the arrow.. SCROLL..

It's from this video here:
Nasa data

I posted about my experience before finding this video... I marked when I heard the strange sounds.. Very strange...

edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Could this not just have been a FEMA/Federal goverment test? It seems that it is an ongoing thing.

www.nypost.com...
The harmonics and change of pitch in a siren is very recognisable.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

at 2:30am? Not in a town??

That's a NO from me.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Have a look at the headlines from ANY major newspaper for 16/07/1994

that comet was sent by the Living God , along with a lot of crop circles ,

... in 1991 .

ask your American PTB to release the video of that happening ,

... good luck with that , and the skyfall

ps .... they're trumpets alright

HALLELUJAH

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by smurfy

at 2:30am? Not in a town??

That's a NO from me.

OP is talking 6pm Friday, Friday is a designated day,

www.nypost.com...

In the above example, it is also in daytime.
edit on 25-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join