It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN IN BLACK - Full Russian Documentary With English Subtitle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
On Friday, December 7, the current Russian Prime Minister and former President, Dmitry Medvedev, made some startling off-air comments to reporters while his microphone was still switched on. He was asked whether the President is given any secret files on extraterrestrials while in office. In his responses, Medvedev not only confided that extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, but that some are actually living among us.

Watch Here [The documentary about Men in Black ] :

LINK : Dmitry Medvedev unexpectedly reveals secret presence of E.T. bases in Russia

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet," Mr Medvedev answered playfully.

"Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says

edit on 23-12-2012 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

I'll have to watch it and check back in later..
How do we know that this isn't a Russian PsyOp?
They can be pretty sneaky with propaganda.. Almost as good as the US, maybe better depending on how strong they really are..

I cannot read Russian expressions well enough to feel any possible B.S.

It's a possibility, but I'll have to watch..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well , I don't think this is a Russian Psyop or propaganda . I believe Aliens are Living among us.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Fun to watch but this is right up there with many of the shows we have here in the United States on aliens or bigfoot...perhaps it's their version of In Search Of..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well , I don't think this is a Russian Psyop or propaganda . I believe Aliens are Living among us.

I'm no debunker, but I try to come up with as many scenarios as possible, and hold on to ALL of them until they are proven less likely.. Then I come up with more scenarios.. At some point puzzle pieces fit together.. I have no bias as to what that answer is..

I like your thread.

Got stuck listening to B.o.B, but i'll be back.

He definitely wasn't joking is all I know..
edit on 12/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Now theres a pretty puzzle for us to ponder..........
Was this some ploy to gain an advantage of some kind?Cover up secret testing
Confuse the western capitalists with baffle gab?
or is this some kind of deal we made with the reds?
They get to disclose and aparently force the west to follow ?
This somehow benefits Soviet publicity image?
Even some americans may soften their anti russian stance seeing them come clean and making our goverment follow suit...
Perhaps all part of the new alliance that is being formed or at least exposed after decades.....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

My stance towards Russia has softened a Lot lately via RT, Syria, Lybia, Israel, west bank....

You could be very much on to something there..

Are they all on the same payroll?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Here is the substitution for the above documentary [ Due to Poor sound Quality ] :
[ Also sorry to inform you that some part of the documentary do not have translation ]

Title : SECRETS ABOUT "MEN IN BLACK" - Russian Documentary With English Subtitle

edit on 24-12-2012 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If he was referring to the documentary why did he say "popular movie"?

A 47 minute documentary is not a movie.

There is though, a popular movie called Men in Black starring Wil Smith, your answers lie there obviously.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My friend translated what he said, and it was "popular chronicle documentary movie that comes the closest to describing what that secret sector-service does within the country". He is Russian.

So that documentary which was very popular in Russia, does fit the bill.

Not only this but remember, the Prime Minister is equivalent to the Vice President of the US, and he was very serious during this conversation, in earnest.

This is DISCLOSURE.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If he was referring to the documentary why did he say "popular movie"?

A 47 minute documentary is not a movie.

There is though, a popular movie called Men in Black starring Wil Smith, your answers lie there obviously.

Actually he said "Popular Documentary Chronicle Movie" I apologize but unfortunately youtube has bad translations and also I do not think you are a fluent Russian speaking citizen. Thus dear sir I have to say there is no lie and Medvedev was the Russian President before becoming a Prime Minister under Putin. Which is basically implying that the Russian President and Vice President disclosed information regarding ets.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Thanks for coming on and clearing that up for people. And for linking the videos to me. For it appears disclosure happened, and where are big trambones and fireworks. We need to toot this horn a lot louder!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Awesome Awesome I am going to watch this thank you!! I came on ATS today in order to find this and did!
edit on 02amWed, 02 Apr 2014 00:34:11 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join