It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearance of the 2nd Amendment Not By US Government But by the U.N. "Hypothetical Senerio For N

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry mods , It was a toss-up between here and debate forum.

There is gun debate Pro's and Con's.That is not what this is about..

What if:

The U.N. decides it wants all the guns off the street and does a global sweep For said guns.Calling all Armed forces globally.

How would the American people be able to retain their 2nd amendment if the U.N.decides differently. Granted the US currently as the most influence with the UN. But that could change in a blink of an eye.

I could see a bloodbath occur over Stupidity "The thought of their gun given Right"

On a separate note; It would tie in with Einsteins Quote"I know not what WW3 will be fought with but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

Americans This ? is one you have probably never thought of..If you have,I am glad I am not alone..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

I don't know of any Army that could take our guns by force... Especially not wearing silly blue hats...
I'm not trying to be cute, it's just how I see it.. Even if we bow to the UNs rules, it would have to be America that enforced it unless they voted to invade us... Haha that would be an interesting day, trying to come across all that water onto a giant island filled with people armed to the teeth, and many the Army stockpile to take over in defense of the country of course...

Nah, I think they will go low and slow... Must get NATO round firing guns out of our hands, but how??
Good luck UN.

We don't want war.. If WW3 happens, it won't be by the hands of the American people, who really just want to be left alone to our own design..

edit on 12/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

What would they care...We would all be collateral damage as far as they are concerned and a good way to depopulate the planet...

Kill two birds with one stone..

I should stop;I am scaring myself.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
Sorry mods , It was a toss-up between here and debate forum.

There is gun debate Pro's and Con's.That is not what this is about..

What if:

The U.N. decides it wants all the guns off the street and does a global sweep For said guns.Calling all Armed forces globally.

How would the American people be able to retain their 2nd amendment if the U.N.decides differently. Granted the US currently as the most influence with the UN. But that could change in a blink of an eye.

I could see a bloodbath occur over Stupidity "The thought of their gun given Right"

On a separate note; It would tie in with Einsteins Quote"I know not what WW3 will be fought with but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

Americans This ? is one you have probably never thought of..If you have,I am glad I am not alone..

Yeah, I've thought of that, too. But what has happened is actually putting more guns in the hands of Americans, which COULD end up fulfilling another one of the UN's desires ~ if they can find a way to get enough Americans to kill other Americans (ala a second Civil War) it would nicely solve their alleged problem with "over" population. And the ammo (except what the government has set aside for themselves) would get used up in a hurry making guns obsolete. A twoofer.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The "Un" is a front for the NWO. It is used by some countries, including the US to further NWO agendas.

It is no more power over a US citizen's rights than what we are willing to surrender to it (through our elected leaders).

To that design it is a very scary and real prospect, and, in fact, the wheels are already set in motion.

The problem will not be with a "ban", it will be the enforcement of said ban.

Are local police and the military willing to go against the will of the American people?

That is the real question.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A man's heart is the only "weapon" that can conquer evil.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You're right.
It would be really stupid for any Blue helmets to try to take America's guns.
That is unless their motive was suicide.
There's far too many of us who will only give up our rights along with our lives.

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in an Administration involved in Fast and Furious -
Headed by a Senator from Chicago (a gun free zone) trying to invoke gun control on the American citizenry??
The only thing you can trust our government to protect is itself.

Um...that's God-given rights.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

then we would see a hastened pace for agenda 21 mandates of a gun free world, with the exception of a world security force and world army.

I would be interested in that they jumped the gun like that (no pun), and would be looking for the reason for their worries. It would have to be rather important and a great asset to the rest of us and so must then be sought after and exploited /protected.

In any event, such a show of force would make the UN enemy #1 of the US and many countries.

It would destroy what ever ambitions the UN has with agenda 21 as well as set back globalism a few decades, if not make it stall altogether.

It would be the greatest thing to happen to the common man. They could not do it, and it would galvanize everyone into hunting and destroying all UN components.

EDIT:
You would also see UN forces come under fire rather quickly once announced, or when the rumors were confirmed. Americans WOULD shoot to kill UN forces under that pretense.

edit on 24-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

I have no idea how U.N. authority would ultimately undermine the 2d amendment. I guess if the world politic as a whole pressed for such action then ... maybe. But that still leaves open governments, none of who I'm aware of have ever expressed a willingness to relinquish their arms. And it is a curious thing too because state directives have killed more people than private owners of guns have. I mean you'd think the world would press first and foremost for governments to hand over their weapons, but that's just not the case.

At any rate I'm going to peddle a conspiracy theory: Enhanced gun control legisltation in the U.S. would serve the goal of increasing black market gun selling, thereby increasing the need for U.S. government outlays in the area of gun control, and thereby increasing the role and size of the U.S. government further. So there'd be a war on drugs and a war on guns. That'd be a boon for the U.S. government.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Kovenov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kovenov

I know how you mean.. It seems that people would want the American Military to Give up guns first since they cause the most death.. Maybe Americans are worth way more than my friends and brothers in other countries?

Shouldn't Tanks, Bombs, Missiles, F-16s, Cruise missiles and ALL the rest be disarmed first??

Wouldn't all the bad guys just give up their Armies???? **Because obviously if Americans give up guns the school shootings will stop, so clearly if the US Army gives up all it's toys so will all the terrorists... And ALL WAR will stop.. It reads like a Satanic Soap Opera.. I will take power over anyone. FACT. Luckily I give up power to let people grow, as I am a libertarian mostly..

NO one should own an army it's too dangerous to the Kids.. Huh??

OR is it that there are bad people, and the best way to stop them is to have the same or More firepower? You want to stop a fight? Don't bow down.. Stand TALL..

The More equal the power distribution, the less violence... It's that simple. People think dis arm americans, that will fix gun crime.. They fail to see the power vacuum such an act creates.

It's ALL about POWER.
Do you want it?
OR do you want to hand it off?
Your choice.

Personally as I AGE, I want to gain power, but Only as much as my Moral Maturity can handle..

edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Fortunately, I think we would be better off then most people do. Being ex-military, I know a lot of military guys, from all branches including the Coast Guard. I don't think that the majority of service men and women would follow the order to fire on American citizens like that. I believe, mostly that The U.S. Military may in fact mutiny in such a situation, or at least the enlisted men and women, and a good deal of the officers. It may take a while, but I find it very hard to believe that most Naval captains would use their weapons against U.S. cities. Firing on civilians is something that nobody wants to do, but some will still do under orders or out of ignorance, however, firing on civilians that may be your friends and relatives is something completely different, and that is something that I believe wouldn't happen on a very large scale. So, it could come to pass that the military would overthrow the government or abandon it to protect the citizens of the United States from a U.N. invasion.

That being said, I don't think the U.N. would be so up front with it. I believe it would be a little more cloak and dagger. That's assuming they would even try something on such a scale at all.

If any nation or entity was to try a military invasion of the U.S. I don't think it would be very successful, especially in rural areas.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don't care about the U.N, they are nothing to me and I don't recognize them as anything to do with America.
If U.N troops came to my house to take my guns, I would give them all my guns...............lead first!

That is just one of the reasons I have them. Any threat foreign or domestic!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
Fortunately, I think we would be better off then most people do. Being ex-military, I know a lot of military guys, from all branches including the Coast Guard. I don't think that the majority of service men and women would follow the order to fire on American citizens like that. I believe, mostly that The U.S. Military may in fact mutiny in such a situation, or at least the enlisted men and women, and a good deal of the officers. It may take a while, but I find it very hard to believe that most Naval captains would use their weapons against U.S. cities. Firing on civilians is something that nobody wants to do, but some will still do under orders or out of ignorance, however, firing on civilians that may be your friends and relatives is something completely different, and that is something that I believe wouldn't happen on a very large scale. So, it could come to pass that the military would overthrow the government or abandon it to protect the citizens of the United States from a U.N. invasion.

That being said, I don't think the U.N. would be so up front with it. I believe it would be a little more cloak and dagger. That's assuming they would even try something on such a scale at all.

If any nation or entity was to try a military invasion of the U.S. I don't think it would be very successful, especially in rural areas.

I think a lot of people are overlooking a military coup over the US government if they were ever ordered to fire on US citizens (the very people they swore an oath to protect). And don't make me laugh about the UN "army" enforcing anything against the American people. It would be there end.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not Gonna happen. The US military is the teeth of the UN they have no power unless the US backs them and the US military is not going to confiscate guns half or more would defect to the side of the citizens...

I wish they would decree a full blown gun confiscation and get it over with so we could clean house and be done with these evil bastards...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
From 2002-2011 USA citizens have bought over 86,000,000 million guns, add over 15,000,00 sold in the 2012 alone for a total of 101,000,000 million guns thats 1/3 of the USA population........... I just want to see anyone try to take our guns away .......... LOL It will never happen.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

This is undoubtedly the most wide spread subject on ATS and I for one have said and shared plenty on my perspective and where I stand.

What the rest of the world does is to a large extent their business until it imposes itself on my country, me and mine, which does not include all Americans because I do not view enemies of my Constitution and Bill of Rights, foreign or domestic, to be Americans. To be even more candid, my view and assessment of the termed "Fellow Americans" is not just a matter of being born in the United States of America, as I for one reject the concept that anyone who does not believe in, support and is prepared to defend our Constitution and the principals set forth in that document, to be Un-American. I am only a private citizen but have in my time, as have many, sworn an oath to our Constitution and believe in the principals set forth wholeheartedly.

This "Stand" having been touched upon and expressed, the idea of willingly or unwillingly turned into a sheep and left solely dependent on the Government (City, County, Federal Government and the Rockefeller UN or their agents thereof) is utterly unacceptable, not limited to the responsibility for the protection of me and my family.

People like me find ourselves wedged between Devils on the Right, Devils on the Left and the Dregs of our society beneath us, all part of and being used by those who consciously and with planned intent wish to enslave all of humanity.

I have posted a number of YouTubes on another thread which go on to further my perspective on the attacks of our 2nd Amendment, here they are again:

And if you are still confused or undecided about what is the United States of America, IT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT, it is WE THE PEOPLE:

edit on 26-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It would never be done by the UN military or policing, but is being done by the UN and the only blue they are using is ink. With agenda 21 and ATT combined with shootings (shadow ops) such ad Sandy Hook, the Aurora shooting, and Singh Temple the UN, through our representatives (our employees) is further pushing its influence and agenda on all of our sovereign rights. Just like after the OJ Simpson shooting whe saw the introduction of the Lautenber Amendment, we will now see another infringement against the 2nd such as the Feinstien proposal.

The UN knows it would never be done by force, even with the help of Chinese troops so it does it through safety. That is why these "crisis" are never left to waste. If it was about safety then the laws that are already in place would be enforced it would make a big difference. But in this case it still wouldn't have mattered since every aspect of what he did violated numerous laws. What would have prevented or reduced it would have been if a CCW holder had been a teacher or administrator and had a secured gun in possession.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
why do our govs cherrypick what they want to obey from UN?
they ignore the UN when they want to go to wars so why should the people give a sh*t about them? after all we vote for our govs not for the UN

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
give me a break they can't even handle 1,000 nigerian rebels - americans would slay them all.
edit on 26-12-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

join