It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello ATS! My name is Dustofenese! It's not my real name obviously, but it's based on my name, with a few creative liberties taken in its creation. Ive been a lurker around this website since late 2010/early 2011, cant really remember which =P
Anyways I had made this account some time ago, but never posted anything because I haven't had regular, stable access to a real computer with an Internet connection...and my cell phone isn't quite good enough to allow a full ATS page to load without getting an error. But now that I do, I felt that it was pertinent to Introduce myself.

A little bit about me. I am 25 years old, I'm a very curious individual, who believes that things aren't always what they appear, and I wish to satiate that curiosity and various suspicions. Ive always been considered to be somewhat of an odd fellow, but my eccentric charm has a tendency to attract people. I am a Machinist by trade, and working with metals and other alloys gives me great enjoyment. I am unemployed at the moment, not because I can't find a job, but because the engine in my car blew out and I cant afford repairs, or to purchase a new one. But hey, stuff happens am I right?
I enjoy a great multitude of the topics covered within this forum, mainly the Survival, Science and Technology, Medical Issues and Conspiracies, Fragile Earth, and Ancient and Lost Civilizations forums, but many many more tend to pique my interest from time to time. I hope that I can help contribute to the topics at hand effectively, and share the knowledge I have accumulated over the years. I am looking forward to working with you in the future!

Thank you all in advance,
-Dustofenese

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustofenese

Nice to meet you, Dust !

Enjoy the ride here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why thank you! I'm sure I will!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustofenese

Dustofenese, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Remember to grab your tin foil hat!

top topics

join